4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

KHE reverse acb free coaster hub or alienation rush freecoaster hub or KHE geisha lite freecoaster hub?

7/30/2008 1:32 AM

im gettin a heap of stuff for my new bike so far i also have
animal edwin grips
colany bloody oath bars
proper rim
im looking at some new pedals and forks to but dont worry bout them yet
im lookin at running freecoaster and i dont know which of these hubs to get
im gettin it all off dans
which hub should i get

KHE reverse acb freecoaster hub OR alienation rush freecoaster hub OR KHE geisha lite freecoaster hub?

skateboards = bad for the enviroment
BUY A BIKE BITCHES!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

7/30/2008 1:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2008 1:45 AM

Ive got the acb reverse and its perfect. I had it for a couple of weeks now and theres nothin wrong with it. You just hav to make sure that there is plenty of grease inside t so that it runs smoothly and u hav to tighten the cone nuts really tight cuz they tend to come loose a bit. Overall, I think its the best freecoaster out there.

7/30/2008 1:51 AM

FUCK ALIENATION

get the ACB

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

7/30/2008 6:04 AM

Alienation if you like money because it have KHE internals

Refs on TCUB: Aetsh, i <3bike
Refs on Vital: abod, 605, Blake el gingero, BobPA
All refs are buying

7/30/2008 6:08 AM

xTheLivingShadow wrote: Alienation if you like money because it have KHE internals

hahaha what?

7/30/2008 6:17 AM

xTheLivingShadow wrote: Alienation if you like money because it have KHE internals

2funny4u wrote: hahaha what?

the alienation is 129.99 the acb is 149.99 and the geshia light is 159.99

And the alienation has KHE internals

what more do you need to know?

but if this was me i would get the reverse because its cheepest and i think the same as Alienation

Refs on TCUB: Aetsh, i <3bike
Refs on Vital: abod, 605, Blake el gingero, BobPA
All refs are buying

7/30/2008 6:26 AM

2funny4u wrote: hahaha what?

xTheLivingShadow wrote: the alienation is 129.99 the acb is 149.99 and the geshia light is 159.99

And the alienation has KHE internals

what more do you need to know?

but if this was me i would get the reverse because its cheepest and i think the same as Alienation

oh by internals they mean axle, as in the pre acb ones

the onlything different in the new ones is the bearings

7/30/2008 10:08 AM

get the new bruce crisman one that has adjustable slack WITHOUT removing the wheel. Apparently you can just use an allen wrench in the axle to tweek it.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

7/30/2008 10:09 AM

dave lawrence wrote: get the new bruce crisman one that has adjustable slack WITHOUT removing the wheel. Apparently you can just use an allen wrench in the axle to tweek it.

who is making that one and when is it going to be out?

O_o

3/5/2009 12:29 PM

dave lawrence wrote: get the new bruce crisman one that has adjustable slack WITHOUT removing the wheel. Apparently you can just use an allen wrench in the axle to tweek it.

Terribleone024 wrote: who is making that one and when is it going to be out?

the new one is also khe..... the astern... is painted gold

3/5/2009 12:33 PM

alienation has an externally adjustable slack also. its called v2

I LOVE FLY BIKES
I'm what Willis was talking 'bout
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

3/5/2009 12:39 PM

poop

LIFE IS SHORT!
PARTY NAKED!!!!

3/5/2009 1:05 PM

i have the alienation and i think it is the best by far and ive tried the abc reverse and it locked up and was never consistant

3/5/2009 5:16 PM

get the astern

7/14/2009 8:23 AM

get the Federal v2 freecoaster. its got the same internals as the geisha and u can adjust the slack by sticking an allen key into the axle. im think its the one tht was designed by bruce crisman

7/14/2009 8:25 AM

Astern

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/14/2009 9:19 AM

astern

7/14/2009 10:58 AM

GEISHA

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

7/14/2009 11:01 AM

Reverse

5/21/2010 11:06 PM

shadow conspiracy is comeing out with a freecoaster soon i would look into that one

If its called a scooter frame does that mean i can take my bike to skateparks?

5/21/2010 11:08 PM

truck driver breh wrote: shadow conspiracy is comeing out with a freecoaster soon i would look into that one

not only is your name dumb , but you brought up a dead thread

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

5/22/2010 2:29 AM

truck driver breh wrote: shadow conspiracy is comeing out with a freecoaster soon i would look into that one

prophet wrote: not only is your name dumb , but you brought up a dead thread

Not to mention the Shadow Coaster won't be out for a while cuz they is laggin' on that shit.

WTF it's two thirty AM in Cali is anybody evenup?

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

5/22/2010 5:32 AM

reverse takes the abuse realy good just have to maintance ever few weeks for the first couple months then im doin it every other month now

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

5/22/2010 5:37 AM

OMG GUYS LOOK AT THE DATE OF THIS THREAD!
Post a Reply to: KHE reverse acb free coaster hub or alienation rush freecoaster hub or KHE geisha lite freecoaster hub?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm