4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

LOL VITAL FELL OFF

10/18/2011 10:14 PM

Man all the real niggas left. Lotta yall dont know me but me and a few other people used to run this site haha. Then we said this is gay and started riding haha. Got double frontflips today. and double backflips. just a normal day for me. prolly gonna try triple flips tomorrow and quintwhips.

10/18/2011 10:19 PM

you mofo not everyone is gone, i remember you man, hopefully you come back cause no lie we could use some more funny ass people.

10/18/2011 10:20 PM

Long time no post

Working for BMW
Driving an E21 316i, E30 320i and an E92 320D
TheLowCartel got big too - www.facebook.com/thelowcartel

10/18/2011 10:26 PM

haha im filmin an edit with my homie hopefully droppin before winter is here, ill post it and might come back lol

10/18/2011 10:27 PM

cannot wait to see this edit

10/18/2011 10:28 PM

yo wes, i texted you not too long ago, we needa ride some more if you can come out to nashville!

another day, another dollar

10/18/2011 10:32 PM

i know dude my fault haha i was in school and read it but didnt feel like replying cuz i was to tired haha. but yeah me and my friend daniel are prolly comin out or to 2 rivers to clock footy, he got an hd camcorder and its hella dope.

10/18/2011 10:33 PM

kikcer2 wrote: cannot wait to see this edit

got 3 bangers bro. if i dont break myself haha

10/18/2011 10:34 PM

yooooooooo

vital's redneck

10/18/2011 10:35 PM

post the rap

10/18/2011 10:42 PM

niceee

10/18/2011 10:45 PM

aite look look look WELLY WELLS IN THE BUILDING..... ON A BUNNYHOP HIGH HEAD HITTIN THE CEILING....YOU GAY BOY,, GOT THE SCENT OF A FLOWER,, THROW ANY GIRL AT ME IMMA CATCH HER LIKE I WAS JOE MAUER. RUNNIN THROUGH DEFENDERS,, IMMA PLOWER,,, BOY I STILL SPIT RYHMES,, 3 BAD DIMES,, GIRLS MAKIN MUSIC LIKE CHIMES,, YOU SMELL LIKE POO SO ILL TREAT YOU LIKE A FLY.. I RUN VITAL!! AFTER IM DONE WITH YOU, DOCTORS CHECKIN YO VITALS! HAHA NIGGA I AINT EVEN DONE... HAVENT EVEN BEGUN. SEE THESE HANDS FLYIN YOU BETTER RUN. SWING QUICK LIKE MAYWEATHER.,, SO HOT LIKE MAY WEATHER., BUT IM COLD SO BRING YA SWEATER,, TELL YOU WHAT.. JUST CALL ME LUKE WARM,, BUT WHEN IM IN MY ZONE I SWEAR I BE SOUNDIN LIKE A THUNDERSTORM... BOOM BOOM POW BLACK EYED PEAS. DROPPIN BOMBS ON YOU LIKE BUSH DID OVERSEAS. BIN LADEN WAS COOL,, HE AINT DO IT... 9/11 WAS PLANNED BUT BUSH SAY HE DIDNT DO IT!!! GOVERNMENT ALL MESSED UP IN THE HEAD.,, CAUSE HILLARY AINT DOIN HER JOB AND PUTTIN EM TO BED!!!! YOU ONE THA ONLY WOMEN IN THE WHITE HOUSE.., DO YA JOB THEY NEED SOME MOUTH TO MOUTH.... CAUSE YOU AINT SAYIN NOTHIN EXCEPT MONICA LUENSKI SUCKED BILL OUT!!!! DAK I LOVE YOU... BUT I GOTTA BOUNCE,,, NATALI FELIZ IN THE 9TH. STRIKE 3 NIGGA YOU OUT. hahahhaha

vital's redneck

10/19/2011 3:58 AM

i remember you faintly...

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |
Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

10/19/2011 4:01 AM

indeed, but I am back

Follow me on twitter @scooteffting
Follow me on instagram: scooteffting

10/19/2011 5:59 AM

WESLEY MY NIGGA>

10/19/2011 7:24 AM

Sooo cool dude, please explain to me how you used to run this forum? Hopefully it has something to do with putting "haha" or "lol" after every sentence like a 15 year old slut

I like my parts like I like my chicks....American Made
My Ride

Text me 570 262 8367

10/19/2011 7:28 AM

i rember you nevermind i don't care

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109
pcoco

10/19/2011 8:02 AM

wesleytramel wrote: Man all the real niggas left. Lotta yall dont know me but me and a few other people used to run this site haha. Then we said this is gay and started riding haha. Got double frontflips today. and double backflips. just a normal day for me. prolly gonna try triple flips tomorrow and quintwhips.

obvs your "gay" now to because you left and now came back. you sound like somebodys dad "oh yeah back in my day i got all the chicks" stfu prolly tomorrow im gonna try to forget your stupidity

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

10/19/2011 8:06 AM

hahaa i know duude!! i started coming on here again every once in awhile sicne i got to school and got some free time ha but soo many dudes are gone!

http://grouphomebikes.com/ 
5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

10/19/2011 8:06 AM

wesleytramel wrote: Man all the real niggas left. Lotta yall dont know me but me and a few other people used to run this site haha. Then we said this is gay and started riding haha. Got double frontflips today. and double backflips. just a normal day for me. prolly gonna try triple flips tomorrow and quintwhips.

Flocka Myers wrote: obvs your "gay" now to because you left and now came back. you sound like somebodys dad "oh yeah back in my day i got all the chicks" stfu prolly tomorrow im gonna try to forget your stupidity

you dont even know, maan

http://grouphomebikes.com/ 
5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

10/19/2011 8:10 AM

i thought that " Got double frontflips today. and double backflips. just a normal day for me. " was comment extremely gay. i cant tell if you were joking, cos if you werent you sound like a cunt.

Mothaducker.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeUpload?feature=mhee

Go to my channel, sub, and click a couple of the ads, would be mightily appreciated!

10/19/2011 8:38 AM

Now the newfags think they run shit.. what the fuck. They think being on here for a year is a long time

10/19/2011 9:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/19/2011 11:10 AM

Jeremy(Rides a Bike) wrote: Now the newfags think they run shit.. what the fuck. They think being on here for a year is a long time

Once again how do you run a forum? I've been here for a while and I don't run shit. Cool Internet ego's bro

I like my parts like I like my chicks....American Made
My Ride

Text me 570 262 8367

10/19/2011 9:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/19/2011 9:22 AM

Jeremy(Rides a Bike) wrote: Now the newfags think they run shit.. what the fuck. They think being on here for a year is a long time

bobPA wrote: Once again how do you run a forum? I've been here for a while and I don't run shit. Cool Internet ego's bro

thinking the exact same thing, i dont get how being a member on a website for a couple years makes you cool

you just look like an idiot talking about how 'OG' you are

10/19/2011 10:58 AM

Hop off your high horse OP.

Photobucket
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

10/19/2011 12:05 PM

I remember you! what the fuck man!

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

10/19/2011 12:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/19/2011 12:20 PM

Good to see some of the OG vital members back. LOL If you was really running vital you would have never left.

Photobucket

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

10/19/2011 12:29 PM

theres a forum i've been on since 2008 and i dont consider myself an "OG" there. i dont understand how being on a forum for 2 years makes you one.

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

10/19/2011 12:45 PM

bobPA wrote: Once again how do you run a forum? I've been here for a while and I don't run shit. Cool Internet ego's bro

you're taking it too literally.
Vital is way different now then it was a year or so ago.
im not saying oh yeah im og, im just sayin i know what wesly is talking about.

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

10/19/2011 12:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/19/2011 12:58 PM

www.vitalbasketball.com

That's where you are welcome Wesley...not here.

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

Post a Reply to: LOL VITAL FELL OFF

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm