4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Local bike shop check

1/22/2012 6:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2012 6:46 PM

here is mine

Angry Penguin

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

1/22/2012 6:46 PM

shop stop added

bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

1/22/2012 6:59 PM

i would kill for a small fraction of your shops inventory

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

1/22/2012 7:07 PM

daniel 21 wrote: i would kill for a small fraction of your shops inventory

haha i love my lbs. its badass! lots of shit

J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

1/22/2012 7:10 PM

my lbs sucks. The people are dicks and only carry mirraco completes.

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

1/22/2012 7:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2012 7:11 PM

owned by tom b, now a deluxe bmx team rider!

1/22/2012 7:12 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote: my lbs sucks. The people are dicks and only carry mirraco completes.

damnnn.. sorry haha

J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

1/22/2012 7:13 PM

brianoob wrote: owned by tom b, now a deluxe bmx team rider!

heck yeah! place looks awesome

J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

1/22/2012 7:17 PM

Oh my gosh i WISH i had a bike shop like that!

" If life gets to hard, just give up"

1/22/2012 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2012 7:18 PM

awwyeahit'sme wrote: Oh my gosh i WISH i had a bike shop like that!

its awesome man, im really great full, 10 DOLLAR WHEEL BUILDS AND 5 DOLLAR TRUINGS

J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

1/22/2012 7:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2012 7:23 PM

I work at mine, Trimsport Cycle, the owner is super chill & works as a machinist as well so he has access to some pretty neat stuff to help with bikes, my 2 other friends work there & friend's dad too, therefore we have A LOTTT of rider input, my friends & I handle the street kids, friend's dad handles the race kids cause he's even president of the track, and the owner handles the road bikes & manages everything really, he's awesome.

kinda pic heavy sorry, wish i had more of just the shop & not inventory
DONT QUOTE THIS IT'LL JUST ADD TO THE MESS OF PICS.

1/22/2012 7:23 PM

@sundaybmxrr that is sick!!! such a huge selection of parts!

1/22/2012 7:24 PM

^^^^^ looks badass! good shop man!

J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

1/22/2012 7:27 PM

How do shops like that stay in business ?, bmx seems like a very selective market to have such a large invnetory and make a profit.

1/22/2012 7:29 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote: How do shops like that stay in business ?, bmx seems like a very selective market to have such a large invnetory and make a profit.

idk, around here the bmx scene is good so the shop gets buisnes from us riders all the time,

J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

1/22/2012 7:31 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote: How do shops like that stay in business ?, bmx seems like a very selective market to have such a large invnetory and make a profit.

xBikeaholic wrote: idk, around here the bmx scene is good so the shop gets buisnes from us riders all the time,

oh wow cause there has been lke 3 shops in the past 5 years and they have all gone out of business.

1/22/2012 7:42 PM

xBikeaholic wrote: idk, around here the bmx scene is good so the shop gets buisnes from us riders all the time,

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote: oh wow cause there has been lke 3 shops in the past 5 years and they have all gone out of business.

dang, sure hope that dosent happen here...

J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

1/22/2012 7:52 PM

xBikeaholic wrote: ^^^^^ looks badass! good shop man!

& brianoob

thanks!!

1/22/2012 7:58 PM

empire bmx

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

1/22/2012 8:13 PM

My local shop I would say is fullerton bicycles theyre awesome. Actually there, are shops that are alot closer to my house but I, like tge people at fb

1/22/2012 9:27 PM

My local shop is Kings Rideshop in Palm Desert. The owner is chill as hell and is super tight with a bunch of big names and companies.

Kings Rideshop
Cult Crew
Talk is Cheap
My Bike Check
http://www.kingsrideshop.com/2011/12/cult-chrome/

1/22/2012 9:40 PM

East County BMX

This is the only BMX shop around and they always have everything i need if not they'll order it right away.

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/22/2012 9:52 PM

My bike shop doesn't carry a lot of goods but they do have a really nice customer service.

1/22/2012 10:28 PM

xBikeaholic wrote: ^^^^^ looks badass! good shop man!

shit, man, i second that. hell, i have never seen a tire wall that is THAT stocked in my life!

1/23/2012 2:03 AM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote: my lbs sucks. The people are dicks and only carry mirraco completes.

Here on Oahu there's two lbs' but one in particular, i go to and they only sell mirraco completes also but i'm close to the guys that work there and stuff so yeah, not like the other lbs (but they do sell fit completes) but the service there suck balls. you can do special orders and shit at the one i normally always go to, and they're super tight with the boys at s&m and fit so they carry a shitload of s&m's parts.

S&M Cardona.RideHi.

1/23/2012 3:53 AM

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

1/23/2012 10:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2012 11:00 AM

As ocbullyboy said, Fullerton Bikes is really good. The guy who owns it is an old-school BMX guy and built the Parks BMX track in Fullerton back in the day (there was a BMXA? BMXPlus? article on him and the track back in the day).

My local store, though, is Whittier Cyclery. They're mostly road and MTB with some fixie stuff thrown in, but they have a BMX niche and will happily get anything you need. I've been going there for YEARS and it's like Cheers when I walk in; everybody knows my name.

http://whittiercyclery.net/

I used to ride a Mirraco 20Forty, but now I ride a Sunday-ed out Premium and I dig it!

1/23/2012 10:58 AM

my bike shops website http://libbmx.com/shop_bmx.php

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

1/23/2012 12:27 PM

louie101202 wrote: my bike shops website http://libbmx.com/shop_bmx.php

mine to!

1/23/2012 5:52 PM

shops look sick!

J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

Post a Reply to: Local bike shop check

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm