4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Look what i found...

6/16/2012 1:12 PM

i was searching on damn lol and ifound this gif http://www.damnlol.com/like-a-boss-21062.html Brett Bananasandwich like a boss of course

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/16/2012 3:54 PM

this is how it should be done, brakeless

6/16/2012 6:21 PM

^fuck yeah, kriss kyle (i think)

6/16/2012 6:37 PM

bretts was cleaner... anyways i just thought it was cool that it was on a site that a couple million non bmxers visit...

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/16/2012 7:03 PM

Hahaha people who look on sites like that are pathetic.

6/16/2012 9:01 PM

RiverSideRider wrote: Hahaha people who look on sites like that are pathetic.

Or bored?
You seem to enjoy judging people over loads of stupid shit don't you?

If you're riding your bike to solely become sponsored one day, you're riding for all the wrong reasons.
As cliche as this is, having fun is the point!

6/16/2012 9:04 PM

RiverSideRider wrote: Hahaha people who look on sites like that are pathetic.

....guilty

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

Post a Reply to: Look what i found...

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm