4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

MOTF: 10/14/13 - 10/28/13 w/ iSnowyaznv2

10/14/2013 10:35 PM

iSnowyaznv2 is up

10/14/2013 10:49 PM

Congrats man! How did you get started in BMX, and who or what is your biggest influence in BMX?

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

10/14/2013 10:53 PM

describe your riding style with three words.

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting


a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

10/15/2013 6:48 AM

How long have you been riding?
Best song ever?
Whats the part that you like the most in your bike?
FL or TL?
Do you like techno/hardstyle/dubstep?

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

10/15/2013 6:51 AM

Tits or Ass?
Biggie or Tupac?
Albes or Dans?
Dream set-up?
Is your mother or sister hot?
Tell us a funny story and show us your bike!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/15/2013 8:36 AM

Do you do backflips
Do you think the banhammer is underutilized on vital

10/15/2013 12:53 PM

Congrats on MOTF!


Brakes or brakeless?
Park, dirt, street, or flatland?
How old are you?
How old were you when you hit your first jump?
Opinion on Shadow Conspiracy?
Do you have a twitter?
Do you have an Instagram?
Do you have a YouTube account based on BMX?
Can you play any instruments?

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/15/2013 1:00 PM

damn i already have been talking to you for a few months so i already know everything
how are 3 taps going after your injury

10/15/2013 2:24 PM

why are you snowy?
why are you azn?
what happened to Snowyaznv1?
will there ever be a V3?

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

10/15/2013 3:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2013 3:28 PM

Brians my dood. I have nothing to ask I already know you.


Sickd00d or scenekid69?
Favorite bike on vital?
Vital or tcu (in its prime)?
Vulc or cupsole shoes
Baggy or tight jeans
stoked on your wheels?
Favorite grind?
Broke any parts besides that shitty kink hub?
Favorite part on your bike?
Brazzers, Reality kings or Naughty America?
think i should directors?
sell me yours?
favorite person on vital?
shoe size?
opinions on girls riding?
long or short hair?

10/15/2013 4:45 PM

Do you plan on answering any questions?
Where do you buy most of your parts?
What was your first 'BMX bike'? Like a bicycle called a BMX bike, even if it was a Walmart bike.
Do you drink tea?
Do you smoke?
Do you drink alcohol?
Opinion on the Odyssey team?
Opinion on Sunday?
Do you wear a helmet and/or pads?
Have you ever gone to a skatepark and hated someone a lot? Explain.
Have you ever been in trouble with the police because you were riding?

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/15/2013 5:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2013 6:08 PM

Awesomest thing you've done on your bike?
Favorite trick you can do?
Can you wallride?
Favorite food?
Least favorite food?
Do you still like pokemon?
Which is cooler, snowboarding or skiing?

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?


10/15/2013 9:26 PM

Madtown608 wrote: Congrats man! How did you get started in BMX, and who or what is your biggest influence in BMX?

I don't know. Biking has always interested me as I started out as a kid in like late 2007, but I had been watching biking and stuff since early childhood. Local riders influenced me even though they kinda hate me and all for boasting sometimes.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/15/2013 9:30 PM

BMXism wrote: describe your riding style with three words.

Indecisive, exhilarating, tryhard.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/15/2013 9:32 PM

T-rider wrote: How long have you been riding?
Best song ever?
Whats the part that you like the most in your bike?
FL or TL?
Do you like techno/hardstyle/dubstep?

Almost 2 years.
Ehhh....Kavinsky - Nightcall
My custom Gsport wheelset. :D
Topload but I might go back to frontload cause I'm only 5'1" atm.
Yeah, it's alright. I like rave and EDM and stuff.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/15/2013 9:40 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: Tits or Ass?
Biggie or Tupac?
Albes or Dans?
Dream set-up?
Is your mother or sister hot?
Tell us a funny story and show us your bike!

Tits.
Tupac.
Dans. I've never tried anything else besides Vital or CL.
Some Sunday brakeless frame, Profile street hubs, spline drive guard sprocket.
You may ask "others" on here, they know.
I was fixing my bike and somehow my bar went up my ass once when I fell. My latest bike check is in my signature.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/15/2013 9:41 PM

eskimojay wrote: Do you do backflips
Do you think the banhammer is underutilized on vital

I do parkour as a second sport. So yeah, sketchy backflips, but frontflips are good.
Well, Vital has been kinda dead so I guess it's not.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/15/2013 9:44 PM

I dare you to do a footjam bare footed

10/15/2013 9:45 PM

Stocksy wrote: Congrats on MOTF!


Brakes or brakeless?
Park, dirt, street, or flatland?
How old are you?
How old were you when you hit your first jump?
Opinion on Shadow Conspiracy?
Do you have a twitter?
Do you have an Instagram?
Do you have a YouTube account based on BMX?
Can you play any instruments?

Brakeless. I always hated brakes, not even looking at trend.
Street and park. Rarely dirt/trails.
Turning 16 on July 6th.
I was 7 and a half when I went off of my first curb learning to ride my very first bike.
Shadow is decent, not a bad company. Everything has it's ups and downs. I've ran some of their parts and they've held up for me, not that I super duper hardcore.
I barely go on it.
Yeah, I have 2 accounts but left my old one cause I seemed to follow everything..
Yes, but I have privated all my previous clips and haven't filmed in at least a good half year or so.
Nope. Except I can play with my "you know what" very well. >

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/15/2013 9:46 PM

chad88 wrote: damn i already have been talking to you for a few months so i already know everything
how are 3 taps going after your injury

I still wear a helmet trying new things now, but I still get scared sometimes. It's all natural after getting injured.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/15/2013 9:47 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote: why are you snowy?
why are you azn?
what happened to Snowyaznv1?
will there ever be a V3?

Got the name from my uncle's old gaming days.
Just cause I came to be in this life.
Account messed up on here trying to join in 2011.
Yeah, I have some due to messed up accounts for other things.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/15/2013 9:58 PM

Scenekid69 wrote: Brians my dood. I have nothing to ask I already know you.


Sickd00d or scenekid69?
Favorite bike on vital?
Vital or tcu (in its prime)?
Vulc or cupsole shoes
Baggy or tight jeans
stoked on your wheels?
Favorite grind?
Broke any parts besides that shitty kink hub?
Favorite part on your bike?
Brazzers, Reality kings or Naughty America?
think i should directors?
sell me yours?
favorite person on vital?
shoe size?
opinions on girls riding?
long or short hair?

Scenekid69 forever and sickdude most of the time.
I forgot the user, but it was a tan, chrome, raw, and ice green color scheme really put all together evenly.
Definitely TCU. I never really looked up to Vital for BMX news. TCU also has a sense of humor and stuff sometimes.
I like Vans Half Cabs and shall get some for next year, and I have NikeJanoskis so those are cupsole I assume?
Tight jeans. Regular sized skinny jeans are the furthest I'll go to from baggy jeans.
Yes, they're coming on Tuesday and my money is well spent. I hope.
Switch toothpick hangover.
Yes! I had a Demolition Anorexia rear hub and it was CRAP!
At the moment, my Directors for sure. They're the only best part on my bike. Everything else is above average.
A lot more, lol!
Yeah, they're cool in my opinion.
No, forks are one of the things I never change on my bike.
I'd have to say you and Tomdon. Not that I wanna hurt everyone else's feelings but you guys truly understand me and are mature, etc. I feel kinda close.
My max shoe size is 9.5 I think? A bit of room left is okay.
I love girls riding, but too bad they mainly only ride park.
I love long hair but sometimes, it's annoying.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/15/2013 10:03 PM

Stocksy wrote: Do you plan on answering any questions?
Where do you buy most of your parts?
What was your first 'BMX bike'? Like a bicycle called a BMX bike, even if it was a Walmart bike.
Do you drink tea?
Do you smoke?
Do you drink alcohol?
Opinion on the Odyssey team?
Opinion on Sunday?
Do you wear a helmet and/or pads?
Have you ever gone to a skatepark and hated someone a lot? Explain.
Have you ever been in trouble with the police because you were riding?

Of course. Trying to be detailed but not wander off, haha.
Danscomp, Craigslist, and on here of course (fck the scammers).
A blue 20" Murray Spark Plug complete in metallic blue with coaster rear hub.
Not really, unless I go eat Pho! :D
At one point, I did "try it", I'd have to admit.
I have a couple times out of curiosity and fun.
They're great as any other major team.
They make bombass parts and are the same as Odyssey basically.
Helmet when trying gnarly and new stuff, and shin pads rarely cause that's where I get hurt the absolute most.
No, everyone local is chill; scooters, rollerbladers, skaters, bums, etc.
Yeah, I get REALLY lucky sometimes, but I'm a calm person and respect everyone so no one ever hates me.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/15/2013 10:08 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Awesomest thing you've done on your bike?
Favorite trick you can do?
Can you wallride?
Favorite food?
Least favorite food?
Do you still like pokemon?
Which is cooler, snowboarding or skiing?

Painted a stem faceplate, lol. I don't paint stuff a lot myself. Might turn out bad.
I can mainly 180 and full cabs are coming so that would be something I'd start doing a lot.
Yes, I landed a few sketchy ones, and after SickDude landed more, I just lost it and started practicing a ton.
Pizza, hamburgers, bacon, hot dogs, pho, Chinese takeout, etc.
I'm a picky eater. I barely eat fish. I hate all sauces except soy sauce, barbeque sauce, and teriyaki sauce? I hate pickled foods for sure.
I stop getting into Pokemon maybe in early 2011 cause I started taking up airsofting and all about guns. Parents didn't like it and I found a new hobby luckily (you should already know what hobby, obviously).
I like snowboarding cause I suck ass at skiing and you can really do skateboard-like tricks.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/15/2013 10:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2013 10:11 PM

Thank you for answering my questions brian, I'm honored to be one of your favorites we are def bros nh and tooth hangers are sweet.

10/15/2013 10:09 PM

brianoob wrote: I dare you to do a footjam bare footed

I actually thought about it and kinda did once and it hurt and I bled. I know, it's dumb.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/15/2013 11:06 PM

Best tire compony?
Can you fakie out of a 180 by rolling the tire or hopping it around?
What are you planning for the future?

10/15/2013 11:12 PM

biggybuggy wrote: Best tire compony?
Can you fakie out of a 180 by rolling the tire or hopping it around?
What are you planning for the future?

I've always trusted Odyssey tires all through biking. Other tires are okay but it really depends how thick a certain part of the tire is and all.
I can get out of a 180 a lot of ways. I can half cab both ways, landed a few full cabs but still working on switch full cabs, and working on 540 cabs for sure. I can slider and pivot with either foot giving pedal pressure. I like switching up sliding and pivoting. If I go fast, I tend to slider, however it's the opposite for some people.
I'm planning to bike till 30s, and hopefully stay interested. Most people lose interest and stuff in their 20s. From childhood to early adult is the best time.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/15/2013 11:15 PM

biggybuggy wrote: Best tire compony?
Can you fakie out of a 180 by rolling the tire or hopping it around?
What are you planning for the future?

isnowyaznV2 wrote: I've always trusted Odyssey tires all through biking. Other tires are okay but it really depends how thick a certain part of the tire is and all.
I can get out of a 180 a lot of ways. I can half cab both ways, landed a few full cabs but still working on switch full cabs, and working on 540 cabs for sure. I can slider and pivot with either foot giving pedal pressure. I like switching up sliding and pivoting. If I go fast, I tend to slider, however it's the opposite for some people.
I'm planning to bike till 30s, and hopefully stay interested. Most people lose interest and stuff in their 20s. From childhood to early adult is the best time.

What's funny is that I just entered freestyle, I was a racer but those guys were all jack ass jocks that didn't take it seriously. So I switched.

10/15/2013 11:21 PM

biggybuggy wrote: What's funny is that I just entered freestyle, I was a racer but those guys were all jack ass jocks that didn't take it seriously. So I switched.

Eh, I've never rode certain things in BMX yet. Racing isn't really my thing. Not really for a lot of people actually.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

Post a Reply to: MOTF: 10/14/13 - 10/28/13 w/ iSnowyaznv2

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm