4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

MOTF 5/01/14- 5/14/14 SundaybmxRR

5/1/2014 10:57 AM

You're up!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/1/2014 11:03 AM

SHadow or subrosa?
S&M or Fit?
Favourite rider?

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/1/2014 11:16 AM

Favorite rail grind? (or combo)
Favorite ledge grind? (or combo)
the one trick or maneuver that is easy for you, but a pain in the ass..(requiers a bit more courage)
5 years from now, do you see yourself riding the same brands.. if not what do you think you'd change in the future?

Why do you ride? The ultimate reason, in one sentence..

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

5/1/2014 11:19 AM

rr?

5/1/2014 11:27 AM

You know what my bike's name is? Bike.
That Emily chick does some damn good shovel work you should get her out at the trails-eskimojay
"Are there any downsides to your career?" "Yup-downside icepicks, but I've never been able to do downside double pegs."-Tony Hamlin
UPDATED BIKE CHECK

5/1/2014 11:31 AM

T-rider wrote: SHadow or subrosa?
S&M or Fit?
Favourite rider?

Subrosa for sure
Tough choice, but I'd say Fit
Another toughie, I'd have to go with Van Homan. One of the first riders I ever heard of/started watching

5/1/2014 11:36 AM

BMXism wrote: Favorite rail grind? (or combo)
Favorite ledge grind? (or combo)
the one trick or maneuver that is easy for you, but a pain in the ass..(requiers a bit more courage)
5 years from now, do you see yourself riding the same brands.. if not what do you think you'd change in the future?

Why do you ride? The ultimate reason, in one sentence..

Double peg, not too crazy on rail tricks unless it's a small rail then hanger for sure!
Ledge, always loved manual variations. One of my favorite combos to do is manual to smith to manual to feeble, 180 out. Been awhile since I pulled one of those though
Barspins for sure! They're honestly not hard, I'm just a huge pussy to do them off of things & it takes me 650 bitch runs
Shit that's a hard one, as long as Sunday/Odyssey keep making good stuff though I'll be riding them. If not, it's really hard to say considering idk what new brands & stuff the future holds

I ride for myself, the fun, and the enjoyment it gives me with my friends & I pretty much.

5/1/2014 11:37 AM

Fondue wrote: rr?

The RR in my name is outdated for sure haha but stands for "Ridin' Rims" cause when I started out my friends & I made a little crew up called that since there was some song called Ridin' Rims & he liked it. It stuck for a few years & it meant something to me so I included it in my name haha

5/1/2014 11:55 AM

Street or park?
DO you see yourself running in 15+ years?
If yes, what style?

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/1/2014 12:42 PM

Fancy machining or fancy engineering?
Who would you rather fuck between these two options:

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

5/1/2014 2:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2014 5:34 PM

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

5/1/2014 2:47 PM

In your opinion, what is the most streetly street bmx brand?

5/1/2014 6:46 PM

T-rider wrote: Street or park?
DO you see yourself running in 15+ years?
If yes, what style?

Street for sure

and running in 15 years? Riding you mean? I sure hope so, and hopefully still street but even it out with some parks too if I hurt too much, idk don't really like thinking about not being able to ride street haha

5/1/2014 6:48 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: Fancy machining or fancy engineering?
Who would you rather fuck between these two options:

quoting a photo because #yolosweg

but I mean either, I'd probably say machining just cause I've machined small things before in shop classes but never really engineered anything, idk haha.

and I'd boink the photograph in the background next to the chick for sure

5/1/2014 6:49 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: In your opinion, what is the most streetly street bmx brand?

Animal/Skavenger for sure, but lately BSD has been stepping it up. Still Animal though, whenever I think of grinding I think of Animal

5/1/2014 6:50 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: quoting a photo because #yolosweg

but I mean either, I'd probably say machining just cause I've machined small things before in shop classes but never really engineered anything, idk haha.

and I'd boink the photograph in the background next to the chick for sure

Ah, nice, very creative response my friend. I would personally go for the monkey.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

5/1/2014 7:12 PM

If you had to get a frame that isn't a sunday and probably will stick to that brand for a while(3 years minimum), what would it be?

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

It's sad when everyone takes the side of the pathological liar.
i bet he doesn't even tighten the bolts because he just tears it down after building it.

5/1/2014 7:31 PM

one try kid wrote: If you had to get a frame that isn't a sunday and probably will stick to that brand for a while(3 years minimum), what would it be?

Bonedeth or something custom to my liking by Solid, I'd prefer something that can take abuse

5/1/2014 8:00 PM

Top 5 riders?

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

5/1/2014 8:24 PM

Fondue wrote: rr?

Yeah, yeah, I had to hurry up and make the thread before I went back into work, and had two min to spare. Same reason I forgot to sticky it, and by the time I had a chance to get back on, it had been taken care of. Thanks to whoever stickied it!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/1/2014 8:46 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote: Top 5 riders?

my top 5 favorite? hmm

in no order

1- Van Homan
2- Garrett Reynolds
3- Sean Burns
4- Chase Dehart
5- Steven Hamilton

5/2/2014 2:17 AM

What do you think is the most innovative bmx companie right now?

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/2/2014 8:19 AM

What is the RR at the end of your name

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

5/2/2014 9:47 AM

feeble_to_face wrote: What is the RR at the end of your name

Someone doesn't read the thread

5/2/2014 12:13 PM

T-rider wrote: What do you think is the most innovative bmx companie right now?

In my eyes, Odyssey. They're always improving things

5/2/2014 12:53 PM

Opinion on FC?
Best FC in your opinion?
What do ou think about the FC thing growing and growing?

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/2/2014 7:41 PM

Opinion on Cult?
Do you wear a lot of BMX related clothing?
Where would you be without waved tubing?
Broken parts list?

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/2/2014 8:58 PM

T-rider wrote: Opinion on FC?
Best FC in your opinion?
What do ou think about the FC thing growing and growing?

Freecoaster riding is sweet but personally I would never do it.
Undecided on what the best one is though cause I don't follow a lot about them haha.
And more people riding them is okay, but I'm tired of seeing EVERY damn company slap their logo on a shell.

5/2/2014 9:11 PM

Stocksy wrote: Opinion on Cult?
Do you wear a lot of BMX related clothing?
Where would you be without waved tubing?
Broken parts list?

I love Cult honestly, only thing I don't like about them is their fucking hub guards cause the one I had seized to my axle, and everyone else I knew with one had the same problem.

Every shirt I wear is bmx related, minus like 1 or 2 haha. Shoes are a must though, Lotek ftw, pants & other stuff are just randoms.

And honestly I've never had an issue with the wave tubing where it helped. Not saying it caused problems, just I never slam my down tube anyway so far so yeah haha.

Oh god. Let's see..

-Animal Sway bars, cracked the weld
-Skavenger Swift bars, same as above but not as bad
-Two Shadow Strike stems, snapped one & cracked the other
-Cracked Primo Aneyerlator v2 stem
-Shattered a headset bearing before, don't remember what brand. Might have been Eastern but I don't remember
-Put what seemed to be a tiny crack in my OG Sunday frame, warranty said it wasn't but idk it looked like one so idk haha
-Twisted the rear end of a KHE Bar-Bados frame, if that counts as breaking it. Had small cracks on the engraved part of the head tube gusset too but they were there when I got the frame secondhand, I just made them worse
-Bent the literal fuck out of my stock Haro forks, dropouts & legs
-Cracked 2 pairs of Sunday Morning 2.1 forks, second pair in nearly every weld. Still held up haha
-Destroyed the internals to my stock Haro front hub
-Snapped a Kink pivotal seat
-Stripped Odyssey Phat Black Widow cranks at the pedal bosses
-Cracked Animal Light v2 sprocket
-Cracked Animal Sprocky Bal-Boa sprocket
-Snapped Haro pc pedals
-Snapped Animal Hamilton pc pedals
-Destroyed the rear wheel that was stock on my Haro
-Blew up a Demolition Anorexia cassette pretty much haha
-Snapped the flange off a Shadow Rant v2 cassette hub
-Warped the bearing seat in my Primo Mix cassette somehow, the bearings didn't sit in right. Warranty helped me out!
-Dented the shit out of my G-Sport Rollcage rim
-Cracked 2 pairs of Kink Lite pegs
-Cracked current Animal Lite MKII peg in the rear, still riding it, fuck it
-Countless chains & spokes

Holy shit that's a lot haha, I think that's it.

5/3/2014 6:55 AM

^ Yesm its a lot.
Do you consider your bike dialed?
If not, what missing?
Metal or plastic pedals?
Opinion on titanium hardware?

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Post a Reply to: MOTF 5/01/14- 5/14/14 SundaybmxRR

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm