4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

MOTF 7/14/14-7/28/14 KrisnerBMX

7/14/2014 11:22 AM

You're up holmes!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/14/2014 11:25 AM

Why did you switch accounts again?

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Magic

7/14/2014 6:35 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Why did you switch accounts again?

Who's his other account?

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/14/2014 6:59 PM

one try kid wrote: Who's his other account?

I forget but i'm pretty sure he's on his third.

Magic

7/14/2014 7:08 PM

one try kid wrote: Who's his other account?

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: I forget but i'm pretty sure he's on his third.

Ok. He used to be bmx4orlife then he became deviantbmx123 and now he is krisnerbmx

Magic

7/14/2014 7:37 PM

How big is Topsey's dick? Can you fit all of it in your ass or should I buy more lube for you?

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

7/14/2014 7:37 PM

Do you like men? Don't lie to me

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

7/14/2014 7:39 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Ok. He used to be bmx4orlife then he became deviantbmx123 and now he is krisnerbmx

Banned twice and not IP banned?

Mods be slacking...

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/14/2014 8:11 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: I forget but i'm pretty sure he's on his third.

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Ok. He used to be bmx4orlife then he became deviantbmx123 and now he is krisnerbmx

one try kid wrote: Banned twice and not IP banned?

Mods be slacking...

The first one was banned for him talking about some website he made or something too much and as far as i know the second was just him wanting a different name or something.

Magic

7/15/2014 10:19 AM

I have had atleast 12 accounts. I got banned multiple times on bmx 4orlife none of which had to do with talking about my brand. And then deviantbmx123 was for my "brand" whatever you wanna call it. and then broken nuked that account because I disliked the name plus Deviant BMX was a major failure... And then we are here.

7/15/2014 10:19 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote: How big is Topsey's dick? Can you fit all of it in your ass or should I buy more lube for you?

It's about 10 inches. I take it all. No need for lube.

7/15/2014 10:20 AM

tomdon wrote: Do you like men? Don't lie to me

Only men named Tom. And topsey.

7/15/2014 10:22 AM

KrisnerBMX wrote: I have had atleast 12 accounts. I got banned multiple times on bmx 4orlife none of which had to do with talking about my brand. And then deviantbmx123 was for my "brand" whatever you wanna call it. and then broken nuked that account because I disliked the name plus Deviant BMX was a major failure... And then we are here.

I got perma banned on Bmx4orlife for spamming the general section. Twice.

7/15/2014 10:32 AM

KrisnerBMX wrote: I have had atleast 12 accounts. I got banned multiple times on bmx 4orlife none of which had to do with talking about my brand. And then deviantbmx123 was for my "brand" whatever you wanna call it. and then broken nuked that account because I disliked the name plus Deviant BMX was a major failure... And then we are here.

And the other nine?

Magic

7/15/2014 11:09 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: And the other nine?

eh a bit of exxageration but a few still float around out there i think and a few were to get me unbanned... that was a couple of years ago though. Bmx4orlife hasnt been on here since 2011 i dont think.

7/16/2014 8:47 PM

YOOOOO no questions other than why I have so many accounts lol... Ok i got a question for you guys. When I choose the next MOTF am i able to choose an admin?

7/16/2014 8:55 PM

Bitch i heard you're gay...

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/16/2014 9:18 PM

KrisnerBMX wrote: YOOOOO no questions other than why I have so many accounts lol... Ok i got a question for you guys. When I choose the next MOTF am i able to choose an admin?

Yes, i almost chose lorenzo.

Magic

7/16/2014 9:28 PM

I didnt even know what MOTF was. I thought it was most on the forum for ages hahahaha.
Yes pick an admin, don't do what i did.

Question time. how old are you. \
When did you have your first period
Who is a cunt
And what is your take on pre 2003 and now. Is it shitter now or?

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/17/2014 2:11 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: Bitch i heard you're gay...

only for you blake.

7/17/2014 2:19 PM

jamiespadina wrote: I didnt even know what MOTF was. I thought it was most on the forum for ages hahahaha.
Yes pick an admin, don't do what i did.

Question time. how old are you. \
When did you have your first period
Who is a cunt
And what is your take on pre 2003 and now. Is it shitter now or?

I'm 17 years old.
I had my first period at the age of 12.
Who is a cunt? Umm tim(hardbmxtim) is... and Rick(ricked_em) who's real name is Tim but on facebook it's chris. He's a cunt for having so many fake names.
I was not involved in bmx in 2003. from what I've seen it sucked though. Heavy ass bike and crappy parts. ANd the "big" trick was flips. I think 2008 was the "golden year" for more modern bmx. People were more worried about the actual riding and less about what part your favorite pro is riding. I wish we could go back to that....

So to sum it up pre 2003 sucked. 2008 was dope as fuck and 2014 is just chock-full of pussies who would rather talk about whether Garrett Reynolds will keep using a freecoaster or not.

7/18/2014 9:11 AM

Will you marry me?

Life behind bars.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

7/18/2014 10:23 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Will you marry me?

Nah. I dont think my butthole could handle 3 dicks.

7/19/2014 9:04 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Yes, i almost chose lorenzo.

Damn... lol

7/19/2014 4:27 PM

Are you kidding? 08 was practically when weight whoring was getting into swing.

Pre 06 was where it was at.

7/19/2014 8:40 PM

What's your opinion on the direction BMX is heading towards today?

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/20/2014 5:04 PM

I wasn't really intobmx before 08. I was OK with weight whoring . it never impacted me. I like the way we are going. We are becoming a bit more mainstream. But that is good because that means more money.

7/20/2014 5:20 PM

More money means better technology and more skateparks

7/20/2014 8:49 PM

i think bmx is going in a better direction now than in the past. bikes are alot lighter. i started riding about 1997 and my friends bike weighed around 40 lbs. i never could understand how a kid is supposed to learn on something like that. i enjoyed riding the most between 2000 and 2003.

i ride to stay young

7/22/2014 8:19 AM

Worst injury?

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

Post a Reply to: MOTF 7/14/14-7/28/14 KrisnerBMX

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm