4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

MOTF 8/1/14-8/14/14 HardBMXTim

8/1/2014 3:25 PM

You're up!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/1/2014 3:36 PM

Lawdy

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

8/1/2014 3:47 PM

what's your favorite flyout trick and grind combo?

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
"no one cares you goon i'm practically a girl"-Sickdude/Krooked
shitlist: timedrifter, rxking, crazyclark, _reyesbmx_, thuglifebmxriderz
contact: 805-729-8240/steven.m.oliverio@gmail.com
http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/ http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/p/forum.html

8/1/2014 3:52 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote: what's your favorite flyout trick and grind combo?

Favorite flyout would probably be a 540 whip to fakie.
Grind combo? 540 cab smiths, smith to luc-e, x-up smith to 1 1/2 bar. Reynolds' uprail banger from Deadline is my all time favorite though.

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

8/1/2014 3:56 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote: what's your favorite flyout trick and grind combo?

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Favorite flyout would probably be a 540 whip to fakie.
Grind combo? 540 cab smiths, smith to luc-e, x-up smith to 1 1/2 bar. Reynolds' uprail banger from Deadline is my all time favorite though.

no i meant like stuff you can do lol

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
"no one cares you goon i'm practically a girl"-Sickdude/Krooked
shitlist: timedrifter, rxking, crazyclark, _reyesbmx_, thuglifebmxriderz
contact: 805-729-8240/steven.m.oliverio@gmail.com
http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/ http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/p/forum.html

8/1/2014 4:02 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote: no i meant like stuff you can do lol

I know.

Jk.
I dont really like fly out and my grind combos arent really there yet. Favorite flyout would have to be like a relaxed 360 or super fast nollie 180s out of a wedge. Grind combo uhh. I can feeble - luc-e - double peg. I usually go for fast/long distance grinds and not combos

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

8/1/2014 4:50 PM

Are you black?

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

8/1/2014 4:53 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: Are you black?

7

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

8/2/2014 8:29 AM

Have you seen the mist?

8/2/2014 8:39 AM

You have gave some really good advise to people on here including myself.Just would like to thank you for your help. Your bike has came a long way compared to last summer, that baby is awsome. My question is, what part on your bike would you give up to help a person out?

Mirraco is my ride!!

8/2/2014 8:45 AM

Ricked_Em wrote: Have you seen the mist?

No, can you manual around the bowl?

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

8/2/2014 8:51 AM

Brian_Griffin wrote: You have gave some really good advise to people on here including myself.Just would like to thank you for your help. Your bike has came a long way compared to last summer, that baby is awsome. My question is, what part on your bike would you give up to help a person out?

Thanks man! And I probably wouldn't give away a part off my bike. Id lend somebody my front brake set up to use for a day or two if they wanted brakes for trails or something. Wouldn't take a part off that I need. Though I do usually give away my old/spare parts which my friends appreciate alot haha.

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

8/2/2014 8:57 AM

I know what you mean.. It's always good to help buds out.

Mirraco is my ride!!

8/2/2014 11:14 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Favorite flyout would probably be a 540 whip to fakie.
Grind combo? 540 cab smiths, smith to luc-e, x-up smith to 1 1/2 bar. Reynolds' uprail banger from Deadline is my all time favorite though.

bmxsteve99 wrote: no i meant like stuff you can do lol

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I know.

Jk.
I dont really like fly out and my grind combos arent really there yet. Favorite flyout would have to be like a relaxed 360 or super fast nollie 180s out of a wedge. Grind combo uhh. I can feeble - luc-e - double peg. I usually go for fast/long distance grinds and not combos

Attempted 540 and 720 flyouts today. Fun fun.

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

8/3/2014 6:15 PM

Have you ever broken a bone because of riding?
Worst injury?
Worst shinner?
Favorite trick that you can do?
What's your opinion on helmets?
Have you ever made a positive comment on a thread that I've posted besides my bike check?
What's your opinion on freecoasters?
Right or left foot forward?

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/3/2014 7:04 PM

How many frames have you rendered unusable? (crack, bent, left in the rain to rot, melt to scrap metal)
How many forks have you rendered unusable?

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
.
.
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/3/2014 7:23 PM

one try kid wrote: How many frames have you rendered unusable? (crack, bent, left in the rain to rot, melt to scrap metal)
How many forks have you rendered unusable?

Snapped the toptube on my Subrosa. No broken forks. I take care of my stuff so nothing has been ruined due to natural shit.

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

8/3/2014 8:22 PM

Stocksy wrote: Have you ever broken a bone because of riding?
Worst injury?
Worst shinner?
Favorite trick that you can do?
What's your opinion on helmets?
Have you ever made a positive comment on a thread that I've posted besides my bike check?
What's your opinion on freecoasters?
Right or left foot forward?

I shattered my nose once and tore my hamstring.
I dont really remember any bad shinners off the top of my head. They dont really bother me that much even when theyre serious.
I love 450ing small hips and doing Canadian jam whips. Just started trying 540s which is a rush lol.
Helmets? Ahhh. Well I was wearing my certified TSG Kraken yesterday and got knocked out cold on a 720 attempt. I guess I expected better but it was super harsh so whatever. I always wear my helmet at park and if I had a helmet I was more comfortable with I would wear it on street.
I dont know? Haha. I generally try to give advice on here, not concerned with being nice or mean or whatever.
I cant coast, but cheers to the people who can.
I run rff but ive been playing with the idea of swapping my drive train and pegs, forcing myself to ride lff, and learn everything opposite and fuck footed so I can throw 4 pegs on and be able to ride basically any set up.

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

8/3/2014 9:24 PM

how many penises can you fit in your mouth?

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/3/2014 9:26 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: how many penises can you fit in your mouth?

4 including my own

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

8/3/2014 10:06 PM

How big is your penis?

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

8/3/2014 10:06 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: How big is your penis?

Pffff. Well. Uh. I meaaan. Not to brag or make anyone else feel bad... 32"

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

8/4/2014 8:50 AM

How many free DansComp shirts have you received?
Favorite food?
Favorite soda?
Favorite street spot that you've ridden?
Favorite tires?
Favorite grips?
Metal or plastic pedals?
Metal or plastic pegs?

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/4/2014 10:11 AM

Stocksy wrote: How many free DansComp shirts have you received?
Favorite food?
Favorite soda?
Favorite street spot that you've ridden?
Favorite tires?
Favorite grips?
Metal or plastic pedals?
Metal or plastic pegs?

No clue. Atleast 10. None of them fit me though. Im too tall and they dont cover my gut lol.
Idunno. Lately all ive been eating is fruit and smoothies.
Anything that comes in a glass bottle!
My favorite street spot is this big 5block/10 stair by my homies house. Its like inside a building kinda. Its just a fun place to chill honestly.
Fav grips? PRIMO SIMMONS!!! Grippiest most comfortable grips on the planet. Its a shame the left one fell apart in like a month lol. Odyssey Aitkens are holding up swell now.
METAL for both, though I am currently riding JCPCs and Slicker Sleeves

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

8/4/2014 1:04 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: No clue. Atleast 10. None of them fit me though. Im too tall and they dont cover my gut lol.
Idunno. Lately all ive been eating is fruit and smoothies.
Anything that comes in a glass bottle!
My favorite street spot is this big 5block/10 stair by my homies house. Its like inside a building kinda. Its just a fun place to chill honestly.
Fav grips? PRIMO SIMMONS!!! Grippiest most comfortable grips on the planet. Its a shame the left one fell apart in like a month lol. Odyssey Aitkens are holding up swell now.
METAL for both, though I am currently riding JCPCs and Slicker Sleeves

youve come to the dark side muahahaha

8/5/2014 12:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2014 5:42 PM

Would you bang this girl?



YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

8/5/2014 5:49 PM

i would.

8/5/2014 7:11 PM

Mychaylo wrote: i would.

i would as well.

tag team?

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
.
.
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/5/2014 7:18 PM

Mychaylo wrote: i would.

one try kid wrote: i would as well.

tag team?

you can't do that to "xxohioanxx", it would break his heart. do not defile the rhino that he loves.


Insta: @devicacy

8/5/2014 7:20 PM

realityisajoke wrote: you can't do that to "xxohioanxx", it would break his heart. do not defile the rhino that he loves.

She's a proboscis monkey, you racist fuck, and I do not love her.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

Post a Reply to: MOTF 8/1/14-8/14/14 HardBMXTim

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm