4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Mobile Version Of The Forum Now Live!!!

8/30/2013 5:23 PM

We just finished working out all the bugs and we're stoked to announce that the mobile version of the forum is ready for use! No more need for going to the desktop site to use the forum, it's right there on the more phone-freindly layout of the mobile site!

8/30/2013 5:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/4/2013 12:48 PM

Great, I'll be using this on my tablet from now on, thank you for making the forum available for mobile

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/30/2013 7:29 PM

YES! it ttakes so long to load the dessktop version! Sweet! and i just got unlimited internet so now i can cruise all day during school or while at spots!

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/30/2013 9:32 PM

not a fan, i dont like not being able to have the full layout. i would have made it extremely similar to the desktop version

A 20 year old little kids bicycle rider.

Follow my adventures on Instagram @resslerbmx

8/30/2013 9:52 PM

Im not sure if its just my phone (most likely is) but i loads really slow and glitchy and plus im already use to the desktop version since it loads fine on my phone.

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

8/30/2013 10:10 PM

Wtf

8/30/2013 10:41 PM

Nice one guys. im using this often.

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

8/30/2013 11:14 PM

So unhelpful

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/30/2013 11:16 PM

SickDude wrote: So unhelpful

Do we really need this opinion?

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

8/31/2013 12:53 AM

Will it automatically filter out "What color grips?", "What tires?", "What is best complete?", "How to 180?" and sickdude threads?

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

It's sad when everyone takes the side of the pathological liar.
i bet he doesn't even tighten the bolts because he just tears it down after building it.

8/31/2013 11:01 AM

FUCK YES! FINALLY, BEEN WAITING FOREVER!

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/31/2013 6:01 PM

one try kid wrote: Will it automatically filter out "What color grips?", "What tires?", "What is best complete?", "How to 180?" and sickdude threads?

ahahahahahaha!!!!!

8/31/2013 6:59 PM

Evozion wrote: ahahahahahaha!!!!!

I like your background man! Indicud is sick!

9/1/2013 8:56 AM

one try kid wrote: Will it automatically filter out "What color grips?", "What tires?", "What is best complete?", "How to 180?" and sickdude threads?

Evozion wrote: ahahahahahaha!!!!!

MaximusBikes wrote: I like your background man! Indicud is sick!

Indicud sucks fucking dick. Cudi was good in motm1&2 but this killed his image. He needs to stop rapping and start being a lonely fucker again.

I ride for my papou.

9/1/2013 5:34 PM

You're unhelpful, annoying, you make stupid threads, you act like you're top shit, your name is SickDude and you couldn't possibly make something like a mobile application.

*TIPS LEE FEDORA MAN* SWAG IS 4 MEN MEN HAVE CLASSS LMAO!!!!

9/1/2013 5:46 PM

YES!! Been waiting on this for awhile, seems to be working great on my phone.

9/2/2013 1:06 PM

tainted1581 wrote: You're unhelpful, annoying, you make stupid threads, you act like you're top shit, your name is SickDude and you couldn't possibly make something like a mobile application.

Youhave licked 1581 taints

I ride for my papou.

9/2/2013 2:26 PM

Bookmarked.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Bike Check.

9/2/2013 5:48 PM

Stoked on this, now I can actually navigate vital lol. But...I don't know if It's just me being blind but when I login on the mobile version there is no "remember me" option so everytime I reload or something it logs me out?

Insta: @devicacy

9/3/2013 9:49 AM

realityisajoke wrote: Stoked on this, now I can actually navigate vital lol. But...I don't know if It's just me being blind but when I login on the mobile version there is no "remember me" option so everytime I reload or something it logs me out?

Are actually being logged out every time you reload the page, or are you just concerned that this might happen since there is no "remember me" option. Your info should be remembered even if there is no box to check.

If you are having these issues of being logged out/not remembered, what kind of phone do you have??

9/3/2013 9:56 AM

zachkrejmas wrote: Are actually being logged out every time you reload the page, or are you just concerned that this might happen since there is no "remember me" option. Your info should be remembered even if there is no box to check.

If you are having these issues of being logged out/not remembered, what kind of phone do you have??

No, it actually does log me out every time...
iPhone 5, on both Safari & Chrome.

9/3/2013 8:48 PM

realityisajoke wrote: Stoked on this, now I can actually navigate vital lol. But...I don't know if It's just me being blind but when I login on the mobile version there is no "remember me" option so everytime I reload or something it logs me out?

zachkrejmas wrote: Are actually being logged out every time you reload the page, or are you just concerned that this might happen since there is no "remember me" option. Your info should be remembered even if there is no box to check.

realityisajoke wrote: No, it actually does log me out every time...

I tested this on both Safari and Chrome (iPhone), along with Chrome (Android), and was not able to replicate what you are seeing. Does this happen no matter the type of connection (wi-fi vs. 3/4G)? Are you using any sort of private browsing? Neither of these should matter, but it's good to know to help you troubleshoot this. Also, you may want to clear cookies in one of the mobile browsers to see if the problem persists - while nothing changed regarding login when the mobile forum was pushed live, it's worth a try.

9/4/2013 12:04 PM

aaronvitalbmx wrote: I tested this on both Safari and Chrome (iPhone), along with Chrome (Android), and was not able to replicate what you are seeing. Does this happen no matter the type of connection (wi-fi vs. 3/4G)? Are you using any sort of private browsing? Neither of these should matter, but it's good to know to help you troubleshoot this. Also, you may want to clear cookies in one of the mobile browsers to see if the problem persists - while nothing changed regarding login when the mobile forum was pushed live, it's worth a try.

No it doesn't matter the connection. I'm usually on wifi but I also used it on LTE and it did the same. No private browsing. I tried clearing the cookies as well. I guess my phone just retarded, haha. Thanks tho

9/5/2013 4:46 PM

Why doesn't Vital make an app? C'mon guys, think here.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

9/6/2013 8:30 AM

Stocksy wrote: Why doesn't Vital make an app? C'mon guys, think here.

+1 for an app. droid and IOS

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

9/6/2013 10:53 AM

realityisajoke wrote: No, it actually does log me out every time...

aaronvitalbmx wrote: I tested this on both Safari and Chrome (iPhone), along with Chrome (Android), and was not able to replicate what you are seeing. Does this happen no matter the type of connection (wi-fi vs. 3/4G)? Are you using any sort of private browsing? Neither of these should matter, but it's good to know to help you troubleshoot this. Also, you may want to clear cookies in one of the mobile browsers to see if the problem persists - while nothing changed regarding login when the mobile forum was pushed live, it's worth a try.

realityisajoke wrote: No it doesn't matter the connection. I'm usually on wifi but I also used it on LTE and it did the same. No private browsing. I tried clearing the cookies as well. I guess my phone just retarded, haha. Thanks tho

Welcome. If I think of any other things to try, I'll let you know. If you do figure out the cause (e.g., a changed browser setting), please post it here. Thanks.

9/6/2013 11:12 AM

for some reason I cannot play videos on the mobile website.

I have an option of HD and standard and I click standard and nothing happens.

Running off my house wi-fi

Have an android tablet android 4.0.1

I'm gonna need bigger bars

9/15/2013 11:07 AM

Wow thanks. this really helps when my parents are on the pc and i wanna go on

9/22/2013 8:20 PM

aaronvitalbmx wrote: Welcome. If I think of any other things to try, I'll let you know. If you do figure out the cause (e.g., a changed browser setting), please post it here. Thanks.

I figured it out. If you go to the mobile site on your phone, then go to full site & try to log in on the full site, it'll come up with the log in information box and under that should be the box to check for "keep me logged in", mine was unchecked for some reason (never had an log out problems before the mobile site was launched) so I checked the box, logged back in & it hasn't logged me out since. Hope this helps!

10/12/2013 10:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/12/2013 10:50 AM

I have been having problems with mobile. I am using i pod touch 4th gen and every time i try and log in i enter my info and click log in. It just refreshes. i never actually log in.

Edit: i got it?

EDIT EDIT: it crashes every time i try to post

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

Post a Reply to: Mobile Version Of The Forum Now Live!!!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm