4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

My friend got arrested

10/8/2012 8:26 PM

His gf called me telling me he got arrested for possession of weed, what will happen to him? I don't smoke or anything btw. and he was also my best friend that was going to texas toast jam with me so fuck that

Filmer for Crux Division, TXL, DFW/OKC rider

10/8/2012 8:30 PM

TXLJHOPE wrote: His gf called me telling me he got arrested for possession of weed, what will happen to him? I don't smoke or anything btw. and he was also my best friend that was going to texas toast jam with me so fuck that

General BMX Talk

depends how much he had, where he got caught, who caught him, if he had paraphernalia on him, if he was already under the influence, if he was driving, how many bags he had, if he had a scale....

how the fuck are we supposed to answer that question?

All my edits are iPhone edits...

BIKE CHECK - BTM ON GSPORTS

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - EASTERN - UNITED - ODYSSEY

TWITTER!

10/8/2012 8:32 PM

TXLJHOPE wrote: His gf called me telling me he got arrested for possession of weed, what will happen to him? I don't smoke or anything btw. and he was also my best friend that was going to texas toast jam with me so fuck that

Skooter wrote: General BMX Talk

depends how much he had, where he got caught, who caught him, if he had paraphernalia on him, if he was already under the influence, if he was driving, how many bags he had, if he had a scale....

I don't know anything about that stuff. Don't be a fucking cunt about it

10/8/2012 8:33 PM

TXLJHOPE wrote: I don't know anything about that stuff. Don't be a fucking cunt about it

don't post things we can't answer in the wrong section or my cunt will go raging.

TWITTER!

10/8/2012 8:34 PM

TXLJHOPE wrote: I don't know anything about that stuff. Don't be a fucking cunt about it

Skooter wrote: don't post things we can't answer in the wrong section or my cunt will go raging.

Who honestly cares what section it is in?

10/8/2012 8:36 PM

That would be me.

10/8/2012 8:41 PM

haha good call bloghogs

TWITTER!

10/8/2012 8:53 PM

They will normally let you go if you have it for personal use but if you're dealing than you're pretty much fucked, that's in Australia though dunno what its like in America.

10/8/2012 9:09 PM

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

10/8/2012 9:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2012 9:30 PM

hmm i actually have knowledge in this department. I've been in this situation before and I study everything marijuana related (not a Liberal tho, go figure)

if your buddy got caught then it all depends on:
-where he was caught
-how much he had on him
-local Judge will decide on if the amount he had will issue a misdemeanor or a felony.
-MOST places consider under an OZ of weed (low/med grade) or 1/8th OZ (high grade) a misdemeanor and people can have it for personal consumption UNLESS:
-he was caught with paraphernalia (papers, blunt, pipe, etc)
-he was caught with baggies and a scale

If it was his first drug related offense he'll get a fine and more than likely won't serve jail time
If he was caught with a "personal" amount it'll be a class 1/A misdemeanor
If he was caught with intent to distribute then it'll be a felony and he'll have a fine and more than likely jail time

i will say that my buddy got arrested in Huston only 2 months ago, he had like an 1/8th OZ of high grade and he got a huge fine and community service. He did have other priors tho which means if your buddy has a good record then he should be OK as far as jail time.

10/8/2012 11:08 PM

sbc785 wrote: hmm i actually have knowledge in this department. I've been in this situation before and I study everything marijuana related (not a Liberal tho, go figure)

if your buddy got caught then it all depends on:
-where he was caught
-how much he had on him
-local Judge will decide on if the amount he had will issue a misdemeanor or a felony.
-MOST places consider under an OZ of weed (low/med grade) or 1/8th OZ (high grade) a misdemeanor and people can have it for personal consumption UNLESS:
-he was caught with paraphernalia (papers, blunt, pipe, etc)
-he was caught with baggies and a scale

If it was his first drug related offense he'll get a fine and more than likely won't serve jail time
If he was caught with a "personal" amount it'll be a class 1/A misdemeanor
If he was caught with intent to distribute then it'll be a felony and he'll have a fine and more than likely jail time

i will say that my buddy got arrested in Huston only 2 months ago, he had like an 1/8th OZ of high grade and he got a huge fine and community service. He did have other priors tho which means if your buddy has a good record then he should be OK as far as jail time.

You said you know about Sherman, you know Fairview Park? That's where he got caught at. I'm pretty sure he had what he calls a "dime" and a joint rolled probably

10/9/2012 5:18 AM

That amounts to not a lot of weed, i dont know what the laws are like in texas but thats practically a slap on the wrist here.

10/9/2012 7:21 AM

Texas has some of the stricter laws for possession along with Florida, but going with what you posted He probably had less then a gram so he should only get a slap in the wrist but if he had priors, he might end with probation, fine and community service.

10/9/2012 11:02 AM

TXLJHOPE wrote: You said you know about Sherman, you know Fairview Park? That's where he got caught at. I'm pretty sure he had what he calls a "dime" and a joint rolled probably

he'll more than likely get a misdemeanor for such a small amount but what sucks is you're in Sherman and since it's a "smaller" town they could use the money your buddy will fork over in fines.

10/9/2012 1:32 PM

yer they just take it off you here and sometimes you get a fine if they catch you regularly or you have allot

unless you have like over an oz or lodes of cash, scales and other shit that makes you look like your a dealer

parkrat.

Post a Reply to: My friend got arrested

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm