4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

My friend got hit by car

3/26/2014 9:47 AM

me and my friend were riding to a spot and a lady wasnt paying attention and went to turn i passed her barely and she floored it and hit him going like 20mph he flew across the street. His brain is bleeding and he had to get 15 stitches besides that hes fine should be back on a bike in 2 months. also his bike is sorta fine his driver or bb is making a weird noise.

Some times I wonder...Is Jesus black?

3/26/2014 10:02 AM

His brain is bleeding but he's fine?

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

3/26/2014 10:05 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: His brain is bleeding but he's fine?

yeah they said it stopped

Some times I wonder...Is Jesus black?

3/26/2014 10:10 AM

I hope the dude is ok. That's terrible. Now for the retribution: a friend of a friend if mine recently got hit by a car, it was deemed her fault for crossing the street in the city when the "don't walk" signal was on. She was also drunk. She suffered only a broken ankle/required surgery. Nothing life threatening. Now the fun part, she somehow received a huge $$ settlement. I won't say how much, but it's an obnoxious amount. Your friend could probably annihilate this lady.

Wallride everything.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher

3/26/2014 10:24 AM

That sucks man! Id demand that woman and get some of his money.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/26/2014 12:21 PM

Sucks man hopefully he recovers fast

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

3/26/2014 12:53 PM

sue da bitch

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

3/26/2014 12:57 PM

bicyclelaw.com

It's worth a look.

3/26/2014 1:08 PM

Fondue wrote: bicyclelaw.com

It's worth a look.

Check it! WOrth it for sure!

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/26/2014 1:40 PM

howlerfbm wrote: I hope the dude is ok. That's terrible. Now for the retribution: a friend of a friend if mine recently got hit by a car, it was deemed her fault for crossing the street in the city when the "don't walk" signal was on. She was also drunk. She suffered only a broken ankle/required surgery. Nothing life threatening. Now the fun part, she somehow received a huge $$ settlement. I won't say how much, but it's an obnoxious amount. Your friend could probably annihilate this lady.

This. Sue the hell out of her.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/26/2014 2:19 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: This. Sue the hell out of her.

Sue her, then sue her car then her dog

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

3/26/2014 2:42 PM

This is fucking outrageous. Ive been hit by a car before but not nearly on that kind of level I was just on my old mtb (this was before i started riding) and some retard was talking to this lady whilst reversing and it was completely obvious that there were kids playing behind him I mean as I said it wasn't serious but he just carries on reversing and hits me and then says its my fault. When I look at it now I kinda wish he injured me so we could sue him a load of money but all I got was a scratch and some bruising

3/26/2014 2:59 PM

Jamie.MacMillan.28 wrote: This is fucking outrageous. Ive been hit by a car before but not nearly on that kind of level I was just on my old mtb (this was before i started riding) and some retard was talking to this lady whilst reversing and it was completely obvious that there were kids playing behind him I mean as I said it wasn't serious but he just carries on reversing and hits me and then says its my fault. When I look at it now I kinda wish he injured me so we could sue him a load of money but all I got was a scratch and some bruising

lol

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/26/2014 3:18 PM

If it was YOUR way , keeping in mind bikers have the right of waay before cars in certain circumstances , and were wearing a helmet....

SUE FOR ALL DAMAGES ! Your friend , bike , medical and therapy , emotional , etc. It's not just for money....but get something out of it.

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

3/26/2014 4:32 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: If it was YOUR way , keeping in mind bikers have the right of waay before cars in certain circumstances , and were wearing a helmet....

SUE FOR ALL DAMAGES ! Your friend , bike , medical and therapy , emotional , etc. It's not just for money....but get something out of it.

He can try and sue for damages but what alot of people dont realize is that almost all laws that apply to cars also apply to bikes (yielding, signaling, etc) so if he does he has to makr sure that he had the right of way and also was turning or crossing on the cross walk/curb. also take into account if he was on the right side of the road (driving with traffic not against it)

Murica bike check
text me323.245.2827

3/26/2014 7:31 PM

That's fucked. Hope he's feelin better . And gets back on a bike sooner! Il blaze one for him

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

Post a Reply to: My friend got hit by car

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm