4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

NEED HELP IDENTIFYING GUYS!

5/12/2014 3:40 AM

Hey cunts! Getting a second whip tomorrow, I usually ride park. I have a park rat bike (as you can see in my bike checks)

I'm buying this bike tomorrow for $100 AUD, so convert that you USA bmx junkie babes.

Going to turn it into a street rat.

He originally wanted $600 a long way back..

Anybody shed some light on the frame? I was certain it was an old colony endeavour frame... But then he said he checked under the frame and it's code had odyssey or some hunk of ballsack...

This is the parts list..
colony 3 pice cranks
bsd 28 tooth sporcket
colony bars (not 100% sure the name)
odyssey 41 thermal forks
odyssey hazard rear with a 13 tooth driver (dno hub)
single cable and pads (pretty sure all odyssey)
proper wall front rim (no idea hub)
element seat slim pivotal..

Thoughts? Any Insight? Anybody want to pitch in?

P.S He wanted 600 a year ago, then slowly got lower, he wanted 150-200 the other day and cause of mates rates im getting it for $100.. I know it's 100% a steal no matter what, just want to know if anybody recognizes the frame.

5/12/2014 7:23 AM

No way that's a 13t driver...

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Magic

5/12/2014 7:41 AM

Photos of the seatstay bridge, head tube, and any gussets would be VERY helpful for IDing this.

Also it is not an Odyssey frame, as the closest they have is the Flatware Waltz, a Flatland frame. that Terry Adams rode.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

5/12/2014 9:15 AM

28/13 gearing sucks BTW. It's like you are on an exercise bike, pedaling you're balls off and not going anywhere.

You know what my bike's name is? Bike.
That Emily chick does some damn good shovel work you should get her out at the trails-eskimojay
"Are there any downsides to your career?" "Yup-downside icepicks, but I've never been able to do downside double pegs."-Tony Hamlin
UPDATED BIKE CHECK

5/12/2014 9:38 AM

Shortdude wrote: 28/13 gearing sucks BTW. It's like you are on an exercise bike, pedaling you're balls off and not going anywhere.

It's not 13t. Just look at the hub in the pic, you would be able to see much more chain over the dropouts if it were 13t.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Magic

5/12/2014 12:42 PM

I refuse to even try to help someone who starts out a thread with "Hey cunts!"

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/12/2014 1:31 PM

Shortdude wrote: 28/13 gearing sucks BTW. It's like you are on an exercise bike, pedaling you're balls off and not going anywhere.

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: It's not 13t. Just look at the hub in the pic, you would be able to see much more chain over the dropouts if it were 13t.

I think you're right. Probably something more like 10t or 11t.

You know what my bike's name is? Bike.
That Emily chick does some damn good shovel work you should get her out at the trails-eskimojay
"Are there any downsides to your career?" "Yup-downside icepicks, but I've never been able to do downside double pegs."-Tony Hamlin
UPDATED BIKE CHECK

5/12/2014 1:50 PM

Stocksy wrote: I refuse to even try to help someone who starts out a thread with "Hey cunts!"

He's Australian, to them "Hey cunts!" is "Hey guys!" haha.

5/13/2014 6:33 AM

Stocksy wrote: I refuse to even try to help someone who starts out a thread with "Hey cunts!"

sundaybmxRR wrote: He's Australian, to them "Hey cunts!" is "Hey guys!" haha.

No it isn't.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

5/13/2014 1:11 PM

dave lawrence wrote: No it isn't.

I was kidding, there was a video awhile back on YouTube that poked fun of how some Australians throw the word "cunt" around like it's the word "Bro" in America or something. I can't remember haha but it wasn't saying it was true.

5/13/2014 2:05 PM

Am I the only one who clicked this thread expecting to help identify other men? Or?

Life behind bars.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

7/10/2014 10:01 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote: He's Australian, to them "Hey cunts!" is "Hey guys!" haha.

dave lawrence wrote: No it isn't.

sundaybmxRR wrote: I was kidding, there was a video awhile back on YouTube that poked fun of how some Australians throw the word "cunt" around like it's the word "Bro" in America or something. I can't remember haha but it wasn't saying it was true.

It is a bromance type of hello aussie teens say to other teens, usually the ones you have badass nights with, when you're surprised or need there attention quickly we use the word cunt, depends on your expression of the word and the way you pronounce it our bro way is like "cunnnttt!!! whats going on man?" or "Oi check this out cunt" can put it into any phrase, "give us one cunt" the demanding expression or when somebody lands a dope banger trick we go off saying cunt amongst a thousand other things... shin bash? "oh what a cunt!" Chain snap "you fucking cunt!" you can literally go about it any way.... so saying "no it isn't" that is from the usa is unusual lol...?

I live here, and lived here for 20 years, a lot of my friends use cunt, a lot don't, depends who you are individually and how you were brought up i guess.

7/10/2014 10:59 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Am I the only one who clicked this thread expecting to help identify other men? Or?

My first thought as well...
Lol!

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

7/10/2014 12:14 PM

Haha he's right in Aus "cunt" is really a "bad" word, alot of people use it from what I've seen. It doesn't seem to be a big deal there.

Anyways like Dave said, pics of the seat stay, chain stay, serial number would help a lot. It does kind of look like the colony endeavour with the mounts and stuff.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

7/10/2014 2:24 PM

Your getting that for 100$....i really need to move out of oklahoma...

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

Post a Reply to: NEED HELP IDENTIFYING GUYS!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm