4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

New Sunday Frame "Radocaster"

7/6/2014 9:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2014 9:23 AM

For the fanboys here , the new Sunday frame being prototyped. It seems like the newer Forecaster , more mellow and oriented towards it then the Broadcaster.

"The Radocaster has a 75 HT, 71 ST, 11.5″ BB and 13.25″ chainstays. The frame will be available in 20.5 or 20.75″ tob tubes and features a much taller, 9″ standover height" - The Merged

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

7/6/2014 9:28 AM

Meh, another Sunday

7/6/2014 9:35 AM

saw it on the merged. nothing too special

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

7/6/2014 10:02 AM

The new Broadcaster. Now that theres more competition in the Super tech market, theyre making it better and up to date with the other Sunday frames.

But they already ditched the 75.5hta on this years Broadcaster and theyre keeping it that way, so fuck this frame! Not digging the burly standover either. If they would have just 41thermaled the '13 Broadcaster it would be perfect.

Life behind bars.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

7/6/2014 10:24 AM

It's like pretty much any other frame on the market. I really like Sunday and I like a lot of their frames and parts but in all honesty I've been disappointed with pretty much everything they've brought out in the last 2 years or so, only a few things like the Knox sprocket are anything special.

7/6/2014 11:43 AM

I was disappointed with the geo tbh

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

7/6/2014 1:33 PM

The Radocaster is the kids frame?

They are oriented to younger riders and stuff. They have an 18 inch version.

7/6/2014 2:32 PM

Didn't even put wave tubing on it?

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Magic

7/6/2014 3:29 PM

I'm digging the specs. Hopefully it will have the 41 thermal

7/6/2014 3:36 PM

They're headed in the direction fit was in 2008. Every frame was the same except a degree change here and a chainstay length or standover there. All the current sunday frames have 11.5bb and 8.5 standovers. At least this frame is a break from the norm and has a higher standover. Plus I kinda dig the OG sunday downtube although it would be nice if it had the wave but it's not like everybody is willing to throw down almost $400 on a Sunday frame anymore they're keeping the cost down with this one probably.

7/6/2014 4:58 PM

Needs a wishbone
Needs wave downtube

I am disapoint Sunday

Also needs a 12" bb

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/6/2014 5:08 PM

I'm not a fan. The geometry is meh and there's no wave tubing or wishbone. I like the shorter back end though.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/6/2014 6:17 PM

3rd Wave geo.
Soundwave features.
Welded chainstay brakes.
Pls.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

7/6/2014 8:50 PM

Wouldn't pay for it but I'd ride it. Mind you I dislike Sunday , this is more chill then their gay childish branding and colours. If it's 41thermal treated and 8mm hollow dropouts I'd ride it. I miss the Forecaster , that was sick !

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

7/6/2014 11:35 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: 3rd Wave geo.
Soundwave features.
Welded chainstay brakes.
Pls.

This.

7/6/2014 11:36 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Wouldn't pay for it but I'd ride it. Mind you I dislike Sunday , this is more chill then their gay childish branding and colours. If it's 41thermal treated and 8mm hollow dropouts I'd ride it. I miss the Forecaster , that was sick !

I preferred it when they made colourful frames rather than what every other company is making. But each to their own I guess.
Post a Reply to: New Sunday Frame "Radocaster"

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm