4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

New here

12/4/2012 4:28 PM

Just gettin back into the bmx scene. Grew up on a trek tr10 with oversized tubing. It got sold years back. Today i went and bought a ol trek subvert 1.0g. Anyone kno much about this bike? I like rideing alotta dirt and street. I plan on putting new wheel bearings in and maybe a 3 piece crank. Im really wanting to learn to get a 360 in too. Hope to learn lots.

12/4/2012 6:50 PM

Good luck, how much did you pay for it?

12/5/2012 1:54 AM

Welcome to vital, firstly dont be a smartass otherwise no one will give you any help, listen to all advice given, doesnt mean you need to take it on board. and have fun. so firstly how old are you?

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

photo bike_zpsb600f46b.jpg

12/5/2012 1:54 AM

Also dont listen to canadians.

12/5/2012 3:07 AM

Sharpy wrote: Welcome to vital, firstly dont be a smartass otherwise no one will give you any help, listen to all advice given, doesnt mean you need to take it on board. and have fun. so firstly how old are you?

This

OP welcome to Vital , if you don't fuck around too much you're gonna have a fun time
As for learning 360, go for a 180, pull harder, turn your head and tuck dem knees and you'll spin the whole thing
You might tire tap at the beginning but just commit to the and they'll come

To get the feel of them you could try em on flyouts, there you just turn your head and you spin the whole thing.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Bike Check.

12/5/2012 7:22 AM

hey

12/5/2012 7:23 AM

hey

12/5/2012 9:43 AM

Sharpy wrote: Also dont listen to canadians.

Yea listen to them scooter loving australlians

12/5/2012 11:03 AM

I gave 50 bucks for the bike, it originally had a gyro but the previous owner ended up running strait cable brakes, ill probalky take em off. Im 21 years old, been out of the game a while. Living it up in central kansas. Just figured i need to get in shape again and bmxing oughta help.

12/5/2012 11:09 AM

Albinosasquatch91 wrote: I gave 50 bucks for the bike, it originally had a gyro but the previous owner ended up running strait cable brakes, ill probalky take em off. Im 21 years old, been out of the game a while. Living it up in central kansas. Just figured i need to get in shape again and bmxing oughta help.

would u wanna sell one or kno someoone that does

12/5/2012 12:44 PM

eskimojay wrote: Yea listen to them scooter loving australlians

arent all the scooter companies american?

12/5/2012 12:45 PM

Albinosasquatch91 wrote: I gave 50 bucks for the bike, it originally had a gyro but the previous owner ended up running strait cable brakes, ill probalky take em off. Im 21 years old, been out of the game a while. Living it up in central kansas. Just figured i need to get in shape again and bmxing oughta help.

Bmx definitly keeps you in shape.

12/5/2012 1:26 PM

shut the fuck up already omf ur so trendy, just because everyone hates canadians doesnt mean u got to..

12/5/2012 1:32 PM

Sharpy wrote: Bmx definitly keeps you in shape.

Bmx can be really tuff some times
On fridays i ride the whole day and when i get home i go directly to sleep dressed up cause i can't move
It mostly builds up arms but yeah you should also do some other sport
For instance i play rugby and daily lift weights at the jim
Just stay fit

Bike Check.

12/5/2012 1:33 PM

Sharpy wrote: Bmx definitly keeps you in shape.

andyferly wrote: Bmx can be really tuff some times
On fridays i ride the whole day and when i get home i go directly to sleep dressed up cause i can't move
It mostly builds up arms but yeah you should also do some other sport
For instance i play rugby and daily lift weights at the jim
Just stay fit

stay fit.

12/5/2012 3:48 PM

savcheer98 wrote: would u wanna sell one or kno someoone that does

Sell what? And i dont hate canadians eh!

12/5/2012 4:03 PM

stay f-it wrote: stay fit.

Bike Check.

12/5/2012 4:36 PM

please... people are usually smart asses when you actually ask for help.

12/5/2012 4:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2012 4:40 PM

I kinda think bmx builds stronger legs vs arms, but I may be wrong. you wont get jacked from only riding bmx, but it's a great way to work almost every muscle and get in shape. Worked for me. drink muscle milk to make your muscles healthier! I need to start doing this. I take calcium supplements already though to help my bones.

12/5/2012 4:43 PM

I drink mtn dew!
Post a Reply to: New here

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm