4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Omegle

3/25/2014 2:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2014 2:18 PM

I have been spending more time recently on Omegle, and noticed that nobody else on there rides bmx. *major

Sometime (maybe tomorrow) we should all try to get on there and put bmx as our only interest. When you get paired up with someone, just put your vital username and say hi.

Do this if you are bored. It just seems like It'd be cool.

You know what my bike's name is? Bike.
That Emily chick does some damn good shovel work you should get her out at the trails-eskimojay
"Are there any downsides to your career?" "Yup-downside icepicks, but I've never been able to do downside double pegs."-Tony Hamlin
UPDATED BIKE CHECK

3/25/2014 2:22 PM

The only time I ever use Omegle is to piss people off or troll

3/25/2014 2:36 PM

I thought that omegle where the place where banned chatroulette users show their penish.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/25/2014 2:40 PM

^ it is

Instagram

Tomdon: "Looks have nothing to do with it. You have an aura about you that attracts the trannies"
Refs:tomdon x2,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/25/2014 2:41 PM

i'm on now on BMX.. I may or may not be the naked guy just a heads up.

jk that site is gay.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/25/2014 2:42 PM

lol

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/25/2014 2:47 PM

T-rider wrote: I thought that omegle where the place where banned chatroulette users show their penish.

I never use the video option so I wouldn't know.. Tons of fags on there looking for girls though, my favorite thing to do when I'm really bored is copy one of their kik/skype names & give it to another horny guy. Hope it makes things really fuckin awkward for both of them hahaha

3/25/2014 3:06 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: The only time I ever use Omegle is to piss people off or troll

Same I decided to act like a full on retard and kept saying I was a sloth the persons response was just "cool"

3/25/2014 3:19 PM

I agree-the place is pretty fucked up. I only use the text mode. I did talk a girl into doing a striptease on webcam mode once. Fucking awesome.

That Emily chick does some damn good shovel work you should get her out at the trails-eskimojay
"Are there any downsides to your career?" "Yup-downside icepicks, but I've never been able to do downside double pegs."-Tony Hamlin
UPDATED BIKE CHECK

3/25/2014 3:28 PM

T-rider wrote: I thought that omegle where the place where banned chatroulette users show their penish.

sundaybmxRR wrote: I never use the video option so I wouldn't know.. Tons of fags on there looking for girls though, my favorite thing to do when I'm really bored is copy one of their kik/skype names & give it to another horny guy. Hope it makes things really fuckin awkward for both of them hahaha

lol

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/25/2014 3:29 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: I never use the video option so I wouldn't know.. Tons of fags on there looking for girls though, my favorite thing to do when I'm really bored is copy one of their kik/skype names & give it to another horny guy. Hope it makes things really fuckin awkward for both of them hahaha

T-rider wrote: lol

haha that'd be amazing.

UPDATED BIKE CHECK

3/25/2014 4:15 PM

That sites stupid.. I like to go on it and dress like a girl then all the guys cum.. Lol jokes on them I'm a guy....

3/25/2014 4:36 PM

Yeah.....no thanks http://youtu.be/7GLmHwZ0_c8

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Chum is fum

Magic

3/25/2014 7:34 PM

Shortdude wrote: I agree-the place is pretty fucked up. I only use the text mode. I did talk a girl into doing a striptease on webcam mode once. Fucking awesome.

I gotta try this

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

3/25/2014 7:39 PM

i use it to fuck with people

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

3/25/2014 7:48 PM

or we all use Skype

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

3/25/2014 8:21 PM

feeble_to_face wrote: or we all use Skype

Now there's an idea!

Chum is fum

Magic

3/26/2014 2:13 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Yeah.....no thanks http://youtu.be/7GLmHwZ0_c8

lool

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/26/2014 9:19 AM

I dont think my skype works, i dont get messages until like half an hour after thwy were actually posted

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

3/26/2014 9:36 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote: I dont think my skype works, i dont get messages until like half an hour after thwy were actually posted

Just start talking alot. Whenever i start talking more my skype starts lagging less.

Chum is fum

Magic

3/26/2014 10:27 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote: I dont think my skype works, i dont get messages until like half an hour after thwy were actually posted

Same happens to me, but i dont get the messages unless i am constantly online.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/26/2014 6:10 PM

T-rider wrote: Same happens to me, but i dont get the messages unless i am constantly online.

since theres like 30 people in the chat it lags like no tomorrow

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3/27/2014 9:22 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Yeah.....no thanks http://youtu.be/7GLmHwZ0_c8

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLTHAT"S FREAKING FUNNY AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATED BIKE CHECK

3/27/2014 9:31 AM

Check this one out!

UPDATED BIKE CHECK

3/27/2014 9:31 AM

UPDATED BIKE CHECK

3/27/2014 10:03 AM

the guy at 1:49 hahah

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/27/2014 10:12 AM

T-rider wrote: the guy at 1:49 hahah

That's the funniest part

UPDATED BIKE CHECK

3/27/2014 1:22 PM

Bunch of fuckin gay dudes beating their meat off

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

3/27/2014 1:30 PM

T-rider wrote: the guy at 1:49 hahah

Shortdude wrote: That's the funniest part

ANd the girl in th 2.00 something,

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/27/2014 2:16 PM

Black dude wants the D haha

Murica bike check
text me323.245.2827

Post a Reply to: Omegle

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm