4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Plastic sleeves

10/12/2013 5:12 AM

Animal butchers and plastic sleeves are probably the greatest things ever. I will never switch back. Csb

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco, element4all,

Animal - Guerra - Odyssey

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844
E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com
Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com ;
PSN - TheBrownWolf

10/12/2013 6:07 AM

How much are they?

10/12/2013 7:32 AM

CONVERTED! Good stuff! love my wizards!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

10/12/2013 8:56 AM

We'll butcher pegs come with sleeves and are 20 each and the replacement sleeves are 4.99. Fit of pegs are like 13 and then the sleeves are 12 each. So I prefer the butchers. Sleeves are over half the price. The only thing I like about the fits is the actual peg is still chromoly with a small diameter.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco, element4all,

Animal - Guerra - Odyssey

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844
E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com
Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com ;
PSN - TheBrownWolf

10/12/2013 9:12 AM

FreddyDapice wrote: We'll butcher pegs come with sleeves and are 20 each and the replacement sleeves are 4.99. Fit of pegs are like 13 and then the sleeves are 12 each. So I prefer the butchers. Sleeves are over half the price. The only thing I like about the fits is the actual peg is still chromoly with a small diameter.

indeed indeed, i got mine for free so whatever, but they help with fakie grinds!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

10/12/2013 9:28 AM

@Brokenbmx, How long have you had the Wizards?

10/12/2013 10:05 AM

I was considering the butchers but I'm going to wait until the eclat venom pegs come out,, heat treated chromo, nylon / fibreglass sleeves. Same material as the nathan Williams pegs that I've heard nothing but good things about.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

10/12/2013 11:09 AM

Fondue wrote: @Brokenbmx, How long have you had the Wizards?

three or four months now

10/12/2013 9:47 PM

Demolition Dumbchucks can also use Cult Butter sleeves. Epicbmxedit founded that.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/13/2013 8:42 PM

I'm making some but tried out some Plegs and loved them with nose picks, just made them sorta like a nose manual rather than having to push them to keep them up on concrete, on metal rails you have to go a bit faster but thats alright i dont mind going fast

The first breath is the beginning of death

10/14/2013 8:33 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: Demolition Dumbchucks can also use Cult Butter sleeves. Epicbmxedit founded that.

thats good to know, i dont think they sell replacement dumbchuck sleeves.

I've been meaning to ask, does anyone know if you can grind on the dumbchuck cores just like butchers? What about primo binarys?

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

Post a Reply to: Plastic sleeves

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm