4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Primo Mix - Non Drive Side Cone Issue

5/11/2014 9:08 PM

The non-drive side cone nut rubs against the hub causing it to not spin, but even when i losen the cone the second i go to tighten up the wheel the cone just rubs up against the hub and stops it from spinning.. how can I fix dis issue.

5/11/2014 9:14 PM

Get a new one? or put a tiny spacer in between the nut & the bearing to give it space.

is the nut deformed or is it just grind damage causing that?

5/12/2014 11:08 AM

Not sure really, it just grinds up against it and none of the spacers I have fit onto the threads where the cone nut goes.. and I need it fixed by this weekend.

5/12/2014 11:40 AM

Are the threads in the cone nut damaged? Sounds like something is if you tighten the wheel in the dropouts and it does that.

When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same, out there for the fun of it, the challenge of progression, and the personal accountability we have for the results we get. There are no teams to let down, no coaches to scream about a missed pedal, and no obstacles that cannot be overcome.

Post a Reply to: Primo Mix - Non Drive Side Cone Issue

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm