4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Do not trust bmx errryy day 2014

4/19/2014 10:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2014 5:53 PM

So i thought i could trust this kid when trading parts... he was to send madera graffiti hubs laced to sun ryno light rims, however i get these instead...

this is the link: http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/parts-fs-ft,1293980 i have his # and address, the guy is not from houston texas but Wisconsin, I gave the benefit of the doubt but this was depressing...

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

4/19/2014 10:44 AM

How dare someone cross the rad dragon!? Breath fire on them!

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Magic

4/19/2014 10:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2014 10:45 AM

I understand he is new, but i always give the benefit of the doubt to people... i texted the kid and have not heard a response yet, i don't want to but i will have his local authorities involved if i have to...

4/19/2014 10:48 AM

That sucks man. If he doesnt answer in 12-24h id call whoever you have to call to make him pay.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/19/2014 10:48 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: How dare someone cross the rad dragon!? Breath fire on them!

haha yeah, i was annoyed i can understand if i am dealing with someone and they don't fully trust me at first, because i am not out to rip anyone off, it is really annoying...

4/19/2014 10:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2014 10:51 AM

T-rider wrote: That sucks man. If he doesnt answer in 12-24h id call whoever you have to call to make him pay.

i'm not giving him 24, i'm giving him tonight... yeah i will be calling his local authorities over there though if i have to...

4/19/2014 10:51 AM

damn that sucks man, i sent him a message asking to buy the hubs since I've have been looking for a pair for awhile and he wanted trades only...

Refs: ecuadevil, superstarDK ,Brian_Griffin ,howlerfbm

text me for a faster response 2016681770

4/19/2014 10:52 AM

TheRadDragon wrote: haha yeah, i was annoyed i can understand if i am dealing with someone and they don't fully trust me at first, because i am not out to rip anyone off, it is really annoying...

I know the feeling. Evans ¨scammed¨ me once. BUt shit, i wish i live in america, so i could trade stuff, sell and buy from here, and some jackass goes retarded and mess things up, and take advantage of people.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/19/2014 10:53 AM

These are the items i was suppose to get...

4/19/2014 10:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2014 12:14 PM

Aebasher wrote: damn that sucks man, i sent him a message asking to buy the hubs since I've have been looking for a pair for awhile and he wanted trades only...

Yeah, i was iffy about it but after texting with him i thought he seemed trustworthy, however i thought wrong, this ruined my day, i was hoping to ride...

4/19/2014 10:55 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: How dare someone cross the rad dragon!? Breath fire on them!

TheRadDragon wrote: haha yeah, i was annoyed i can understand if i am dealing with someone and they don't fully trust me at first, because i am not out to rip anyone off, it is really annoying...

T-rider wrote: I know the feeling. Evans ¨scammed¨ me once. BUt shit, i wish i live in america, so i could trade stuff, sell and buy from here, and some jackass goes retarded and mess things up, and take advantage of people.

Yeah, it's bullshit

4/19/2014 11:04 AM

Are the hubs you got even aftermarket?

Magic

4/19/2014 11:14 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Are the hubs you got even aftermarket?

they look stock

4/19/2014 11:19 AM

Aebasher wrote: damn that sucks man, i sent him a message asking to buy the hubs since I've have been looking for a pair for awhile and he wanted trades only...

TheRadDragon wrote: Yeah, i was iffy about it but after texting with him i thought he seemed trustworthy, however i thought wrong, this ruined my day, i was hoping to ride...

hope you get a response, i know the feeling of being scammed online and that shit sucks...

Refs: ecuadevil, superstarDK ,Brian_Griffin ,howlerfbm

text me for a faster response 2016681770

4/19/2014 11:22 AM

I would call his authorities, he just ripped you off big time dude.

4/19/2014 11:31 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Are the hubs you got even aftermarket?

TheRadDragon wrote: they look stock

I don't even understand why someone would try to do this. Like no one would just accept these for the hubs he was supposed to send.

Magic

4/19/2014 11:41 AM

Guy had another account too here trying to sell them http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/fs-madera-parts,1290036

Dumbass must not be too bright, I'd call the cops if I were you. Did he give his name at all? I saw he gave his phone number, if he's dumb he probably has it linked to some social media accounts I'm sure so you can find him that way

4/19/2014 11:45 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Guy had another account too here trying to sell them http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/fs-madera-parts,1290036

Dumbass must not be too bright, I'd call the cops if I were you. Did he give his name at all? I saw he gave his phone number, if he's dumb he probably has it linked to some social media accounts I'm sure so you can find him that way

Found one of the guys friends:

https://www.facebook.com/riley.gillis.7

Not him but lives in the same area and Riley's profile pic on Youtube is the same as the scammer's second acocunt you linked.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

4/19/2014 11:47 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Guy had another account too here trying to sell them http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/fs-madera-parts,1290036

yeah already filed a report however there not much i can do right now but get a hold of him

4/19/2014 11:48 AM

Zach P-D wrote: I would call his authorities, he just ripped you off big time dude.

Yeah i did, i made a report...

4/19/2014 12:02 PM

TheRadDragon wrote: yeah already filed a report however there not much i can do right now but get a hold of him

oh and his name is supposedly cory green

4/19/2014 12:18 PM

His supposed address is 1137 cherry st green bay, Wisconsin...

4/19/2014 12:29 PM

TheRadDragon wrote: His supposed address is 1137 cherry st green bay, Wisconsin...

A registered sex offender by the name of Ezra E Callahan lives there. What.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

4/19/2014 12:33 PM

TheRadDragon wrote: His supposed address is 1137 cherry st green bay, Wisconsin...

Xxohioanxx wrote: A registered sex offender by the name of Ezra E Callahan lives there. What.

yeah I saw...

4/19/2014 12:42 PM

If i'm right a cortes family lives there....

4/19/2014 12:44 PM

TheRadDragon wrote: If i'm right a cortes family lives there....

Then again it may not be.....

4/19/2014 12:47 PM

Ahahaha that front hub does not even have bolts

4/19/2014 12:49 PM

eskimojay wrote: Ahahaha that front hub does not even have bolts

Yeah they're both shit...

4/19/2014 1:18 PM

Damn dude! That douche is lame as fuck. People on here know you though man you shouldn't have shipped first.

4/19/2014 1:21 PM

BNC wrote: Damn dude! That douche is lame as fuck. People on here know you though man you shouldn't have shipped first.

we shipped same day yeah i know, i was giving the benefit of the doubt i will get the parts back one way or another though...

Post a Reply to: Do not trust bmx errryy day 2014

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm