4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Question for riders.

3/19/2013 5:34 AM

Not posers!

What makes you want to do things on the bike that makes other athletes say, that MFer is crazy?

3/19/2013 6:55 AM

The thrill of it the feeling of flying through the air and doing things that most other people cant

i love to ride it doesn't matter if your good or not just have fun

3/19/2013 7:08 AM

I can't answer this coz I'm a poser

3/19/2013 7:08 AM

air.

Go Faster..-Conor McKeon
Bitch, Its Kikkoman Or Die-Austin Barron
Its not like you're going to die, the worst that'll happen is you'll skin your elbow-Robert Mabe
"is she hot? gang rape her. 9 out 0f 10 people like it."-Brokenbmx

3/19/2013 7:29 AM

360ing something fat

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

3/19/2013 8:03 AM

AIR

3/19/2013 8:50 AM

http://www.vcapcd.org/AirTheFilm/img/air.jpg

ahahah I top thetech and PK27!!

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!
sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!
if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list
35+ clean refs

3/19/2013 8:56 AM

I don't do things to get a reaction from others, I do them because I want to. If you are riding purely based on what others think, you are the poser.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

3/19/2013 9:13 AM

dave lawrence wrote: I don't do things to get a reaction from others, I do them because I want to. If you are riding purely based on what others think, you are the poser.

to have fun and enjoy it!

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!
sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!
if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list
35+ clean refs

3/19/2013 9:49 AM

So that people are like woah that guy has balls or woah that guy slammed fucking hard

3/19/2013 1:05 PM

thrill, the buzz of landing something youve been trying for a while.

3/19/2013 1:15 PM

Theres no other feeling quite like landing a trick for the first time... Just the fact that you were able to do something that you woke not being able to do is badass. And i agree if youre looking for someone to go woah look at that crazy ass then youre doin it for the wrong reasons

3/19/2013 4:02 PM

To scare the hell out of people. I was at the pier near my house. and i hopped off this light house onto this snow bank. This old bitch yelled at my ass for like 10 mins straight.

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:
2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "
Ride For:
42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

3/19/2013 4:04 PM

here's a photo for proof. I was alone so I had no one to video tape it.

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:
2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "
Ride For:
42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

3/19/2013 8:04 PM

I'm not gonna lie, but I'm a total attention seeker. Can't help it.. Especially showing off with my bike.. Especially when kids come around and be like how do you hop and shit.

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

3/20/2013 12:49 AM

BreakThruAlec wrote:

here's a photo for proof. I was alone so I had no one to video tape it.

lol

3/20/2013 6:35 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: I'm not gonna lie, but I'm a total attention seeker. Can't help it.. Especially showing off with my bike.. Especially when kids come around and be like how do you hop and shit.

me too...

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

3/20/2013 9:43 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: I'm not gonna lie, but I'm a total attention seeker. Can't help it.. Especially showing off with my bike.. Especially when kids come around and be like how do you hop and shit.

Yeah same. When someone is watching me ride, i always do the best things I can.
Post a Reply to: Question for riders.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm