4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

ΔT, Delta T, delta-T, deltaT, or DT is the time difference obtained by subtracting Universal Time (UT) from Terrestrial Time (TT): ΔT=TT−UT.

5/1/2009 1:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2014 1:17 PM

If 2D space is visualized as a piece of cloth being stretched by the matrix, the eigenvectors would make up the line along the direction the cloth is stretched in and the line of cloth at the center of the stretching, whose direction isn't changed by the stretching either. The eigenvalues for the first line would give the scale to which the cloth is stretched, and for the second line the scale to which it's tightened. A reflection may be viewed as stretching a line to scale -1 while shrinking the axis of reflection to scale 1. For 3D rotations, the eigenvectors form the axis of rotation, and since the scale of the axis is unchanged by the rotation, their eigenvalues are all 1.

5/1/2009 2:21 PM

i hate that the bike in ur picture has mags on it

Boxman for President

5/1/2009 2:24 PM

yeah he's a fag

5/1/2009 2:24 PM

dude... this is vital... get over it

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

5/1/2009 2:26 PM

i will disrespect you like a taiwanesse hooker if you dont stop tryin to change vital

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

5/1/2009 2:28 PM

brentrides wrote: i will disrespect you like a taiwanesse hooker if you dont stop tryin to change vital

uh oh... this sounds serious

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

5/1/2009 2:31 PM

brentrides wrote: i will disrespect you like a taiwanesse hooker if you dont stop tryin to change vital

swwyobmx wrote: uh oh... this sounds serious

hes being a whiny bitch
i hate whiny bitches

5/1/2009 2:32 PM

i know... all peace and love.... hey man lets just be friends! fuck that... whining fuckin maggots

5/1/2009 2:33 PM

swwyobmx wrote: i know... all peace and love.... hey man lets just be friends! fuck that... whining fuckin maggots

5/1/2009 2:35 PM

who the fuck r u?? this is who we are on vital... we talk shit incessantly, we all actually like eachother its just more fun to talk shit. if u dont like it, leave

The man, the myth, the legend has returned to vital... Be back on a bike again soon.

who the fuck r u?? this is who we are on vital... we talk shit incessantly, we all actually like eachother its just more fun to talk shit. if u dont like it, leave

The man, the myth, the legend has returned to vital... Be back on a bike again soon.

ridebmxnc wrote: who the fuck r u?? this is who we are on vital... we talk shit incessantly, we all actually like eachother its just more fun to talk shit. if u dont like it, leave

exactly

5/1/2009 2:45 PM

welll take it up with those people. this is an internet forum. we dont give a flying fuck if people are mean to you... homo

5/11/2011 11:20 AM

I'm not concerned with your liking or disliking me. lol

5/11/2011 11:23 AM

surrealsickness wrote: I'm not concerned with your liking or disliking me. lol

be quiet then

5/11/2011 11:27 AM

FAYUL

5/11/2011 11:33 AM

I ride fit wrote: i hate that the bike in ur picture has mags on it

i hate that you hate mags fag. its not your era so stfu. mags rule.

IN NOMINE SATANUS

5/11/2011 11:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/11/2011 1:21 PM

Then why the fuck did you make this thread.

So smoke more weed & relax.

Respect...this is the internet bitch. You don't like it, there is a little red X in the upper right hand corner...click it.

5/11/2011 1:13 PM

2 years later...

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

5/11/2011 4:15 PM

eod1214 wrote: 2 years later...

really

5/11/2011 4:17 PM

This thread is from 2009. Check that dates on the threads.
You've brought back so many dead threads.
Post a Reply to: ΔT, Delta T, delta-T, deltaT, or DT is the time difference obtained by subtracting Universal Time (UT) from Terrestrial Time (TT): ΔT=TT−UT.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm