4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

S&M Elevenz Bars

7/28/2013 8:56 PM

http://www.danscomp.com/products/362569/S_and_M_Elevenz_Bars.html

Self explanatory. And is this old news? I just saw it today and some BMX sites just put this on their new feed just today.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/28/2013 8:58 PM

Old but dumb. Delete thread

No worries bro

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/28/2013 9:02 PM

i think someone posted it when it was announced but now that its on dans the words out

7/28/2013 9:05 PM

Finally, bars that can compensate for not having a penis!!!

7/28/2013 9:19 PM

MaximusBikes wrote: Finally, bars that can compensate for not having a penis!!!

Instead of wasting my time typing, il just quote this

I'm on the vital legit list!
#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

7/28/2013 9:36 PM

Elevenz are fod faggots who think that a higher rise bars make them better.

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/28/2013 10:56 PM

i really dont get the concept of high bars. i see everyone riding top loads on 9 rise bars with 4 spacers etc and it just feels like shit. if youre 6 foot 7 then its fine, but alot of these people arent even 6 foot. its retarded.

7/29/2013 7:05 AM

i just put some of these on and immediately learned flat double-whips and 540s

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/29/2013 8:10 AM

best bars EVER!!!!!!!

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype
text me323.245.2827

7/29/2013 8:41 AM

I just bought these now I can cashroll double whip

7/29/2013 8:57 AM

I want them just to have them

Noah Farver
717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.
Sig

7/29/2013 9:22 AM

FuckYoCult wrote: Elevenz are fod faggots who think that a higher rise bars make them better.

yo bRuV elEvenzzzz make ya whhippp yo!1!11!!!!1!

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Bike Check.

7/29/2013 9:35 AM

I'm not saying I would get them, but if I did, I would be putting them on this
http://www.danscomp.com/products-BIKES/102200/2013_Cult_CC12_Bike.html

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7/29/2013 9:47 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: I'm not saying I would get them, but if I did, I would be putting them on this
http://www.danscomp.com/products-BIKES/102200/2013_Cult_CC12_Bike.html

that's valid

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/29/2013 10:32 AM

just put them on my bike man. SWAGG! Quad flat whips all day man.

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo








For faster reply text me at 7024964706

7/29/2013 12:22 PM

I want perfect 20's so i can finally say i have swag.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/29/2013 12:49 PM

MaximusBikes wrote: Finally, bars that can compensate for not having a penis!!!

I'm gunna buy some 10" Bars now because they are smaller than elevenz because 10" Aren't the biggest anymore

7/29/2013 12:57 PM

iFLYBikes wrote: i really dont get the concept of high bars. i see everyone riding top loads on 9 rise bars with 4 spacers etc and it just feels like shit. if youre 6 foot 7 then its fine, but alot of these people arent even 6 foot. its retarded.

Lol this. And if anyone rides 8.75/9 with a topload and a bunch of spacers and are under 6'2 you aren't allowed to talk shit on perfect 10s/ or elevenz (Gay name btw) seeing as that puts your bars at almost 10.

30+ refs check profile.



"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

7/29/2013 1:06 PM

You know i just measured myself & i am 6'2" In my shoes does this mean i qualify for colossal bars? I don't think i'll go for the Elevenz myself but i recon 9" or 10" would be fine what do you guys think?

7/29/2013 1:13 PM

im 7' so im gunna get these.


jk, im 4'10" and 11 years old...



Bike check

7/29/2013 1:14 PM

Topsey wrote: You know i just measured myself & i am 6'2" In my shoes does this mean i qualify for colossal bars? I don't think i'll go for the Elevenz myself but i recon 9" or 10" would be fine what do you guys think?

Sure haha, my backs been hurting and I'm not that tall but I'm not going any bigger than 1 spacer a frontload and 8.5x27. I personally hate huge bars ha.

30+ refs check profile.



"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

7/29/2013 1:25 PM

I love my 20" & i just recently switched out to 8.5" Bars. Its properly fun little ride but i really want another bike that's longer, more stable & almost a bit less responsive! I know people rip on Perfect 10 owners, even i do! But i am a big guy & i am interested to know what they feel like. Pretty much every big guy i know that has them sings their praises, PLUS there are a couple of companies coming out with 10" Bars that aren't S&M so i wouldn't be a hypocrite because i wouldn't be riding Perfect 10s lol.

7/29/2013 1:44 PM

Topsey wrote: I love my 20" & i just recently switched out to 8.5" Bars. Its properly fun little ride but i really want another bike that's longer, more stable & almost a bit less responsive! I know people rip on Perfect 10 owners, even i do! But i am a big guy & i am interested to know what they feel like. Pretty much every big guy i know that has them sings their praises, PLUS there are a couple of companies coming out with 10" Bars that aren't S&M so i wouldn't be a hypocrite because i wouldn't be riding Perfect 10s lol.

Well Topsey, I was sure I would see more of you ripping on big bars in here, but I was wrong. I can honestly say that the only reason I got the Perfect 10's to begin with is because I had the Hoders mates to an Odyssey classic top load, and when I bought the challenger, it dropped my bars quite a bit. So there I was, thinking, well wtf do I do now, get the bars I have seen all the 5'4" kids buy? I looked at some other options, but the geo is the same as Hoders with the extra height. I like the width because I'm not a small guy, and they place my hands right at shoulder width, maybe a little narrower. I wish more of us lived near each other, so we could check out how other parts feel without buying them. I can't wait to feel some different offset forks, and a shorter cs length frame, and maybe even a shorter TT length, since my last frame had a 19" TT.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/29/2013 2:16 PM

Those bars are just stupid

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/29/2013 2:26 PM

Chuck8273 wrote: Well Topsey, I was sure I would see more of you ripping on big bars in here, but I was wrong. I can honestly say that the only reason I got the Perfect 10's to begin with is because I had the Hoders mates to an Odyssey classic top load, and when I bought the challenger, it dropped my bars quite a bit. So there I was, thinking, well wtf do I do now, get the bars I have seen all the 5'4" kids buy? I looked at some other options, but the geo is the same as Hoders with the extra height. I like the width because I'm not a small guy, and they place my hands right at shoulder width, maybe a little narrower. I wish more of us lived near each other, so we could check out how other parts feel without buying them. I can't wait to feel some different offset forks, and a shorter cs length frame, and maybe even a shorter TT length, since my last frame had a 19" TT.

Haha i was ready for you to rip on me so we're both wrong! Like i said i'm 6'2 in my shoes, I'm 200lbs & like you i have pretty wide shoulders, I am still weary of going over 28" wide but looking at the bars i want to get i honestly don't think 28" is going to be possible, maybe 29" so i'll have to get used to it! They bars i am looking at getting have a little more upsweep than the P-10s & are butted so they're a little lighter. I might totally hate them or i might think they're great haha. I was going through the "list" lol..

I have an achy back [x]
I'm over 6 foot tall [,/]
I have a bad shoulder [,/]

I have 2 out of 3 ticked off haha.

7/29/2013 2:30 PM

I have bad shoulders from drilling through Ti all day when I was manufacturing aircraft, so I feel you. I also left out that I am interested in trying a different upsweep, like the 4 that is becoming more common.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/29/2013 2:36 PM

Topsey wrote: Haha i was ready for you to rip on me so we're both wrong! Like i said i'm 6'2 in my shoes, I'm 200lbs & like you i have pretty wide shoulders, I am still weary of going over 28" wide but looking at the bars i want to get i honestly don't think 28" is going to be possible, maybe 29" so i'll have to get used to it! They bars i am looking at getting have a little more upsweep than the P-10s & are butted so they're a little lighter. I might totally hate them or i might think they're great haha. I was going through the "list" lol..

I have an achy back [x]
I'm over 6 foot tall [,/]
I have a bad shoulder [,/]

I have 2 out of 3 ticked off haha.

Jesus Topsey talk about breaking the 8.5" rule. When I first started reading your thoughts about the perfect 10's I thought you were joking man. whatever, if you dig them ride them. The thing quite a few people on here forget is that it's Freestyle BMX, not Dowhateveryoneelsesaysstyle BMX. SO even if it might look a little ridiculous, and probably won't benefit they're riding, if a 5'4 kid wants to ride perfect 10's, he is FREE to have that STYLE.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7/29/2013 2:50 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: Jesus Topsey talk about breaking the 8.5" rule. When I first started reading your thoughts about the perfect 10's I thought you were joking man. whatever, if you dig them ride them. The thing quite a few people on here forget is that it's Freestyle BMX, not Dowhateveryoneelsesaysstyle BMX. SO even if it might look a little ridiculous, and probably won't benefit they're riding, if a 5'4 kid wants to ride perfect 10's, he is FREE to have that STYLE.

If he can have his style, I think I'm allowed to think he's a faggot.

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/29/2013 2:55 PM

Chuck8273 wrote: I have bad shoulders from drilling through Ti all day when I was manufacturing aircraft, so I feel you. I also left out that I am interested in trying a different upsweep, like the 4 that is becoming more common.

I have a 1/4 Inch Sublax right now, fucking kills. Morphine kills it off pretty well though!

7/29/2013 3:00 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: Jesus Topsey talk about breaking the 8.5" rule. When I first started reading your thoughts about the perfect 10's I thought you were joking man. whatever, if you dig them ride them. The thing quite a few people on here forget is that it's Freestyle BMX, not Dowhateveryoneelsesaysstyle BMX. SO even if it might look a little ridiculous, and probably won't benefit they're riding, if a 5'4 kid wants to ride perfect 10's, he is FREE to have that STYLE.

I know haha, i thought if i am going to break the 8.5" Rule why not smash it lol. I honestly don't like Perfect 10s lol. I think they look ridiculous & i fucking HATE tiny kids rocking them! But as i mentioned earlier. I am over 6 foot, i have wide shoulders & one is fucked! I just want to give them a go. Also the Frame i want to get with them i will be running the CS's at 13.75" so the taller bars helps compensate for the longer CS's. We'll see i might hate them, they might be awesome! & if they are i will get over the silly looks
Post a Reply to: S&M Elevenz Bars

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm