4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Sale or Trade

4/10/2007 8:59 PM

anybody wanna buy or trade a haro f-1c its in good condition for a trade ill trade and eastern or something

4/10/2007 10:08 PM

It may be tough getting someone to part with an Eastern for a Haro.

Gary
*************************
MirraCo Fivestar Park
Trails/Street/Park
*************************
Ride Customizer For Hire

4/11/2007 6:21 AM

humbleSage wrote: It may be tough getting someone to part with an Eastern for a Haro.

is eastern better than haro

4/11/2007 6:52 AM

humbleSage wrote: It may be tough getting someone to part with an Eastern for a Haro.

DatboyCel wrote: is eastern better than haro

nobody really like haro bikes buddy. except maybe a little kid who like it becuase they seen dave mirra in x games rding a haro.

4/11/2007 9:32 AM

humbleSage wrote: It may be tough getting someone to part with an Eastern for a Haro.

DatboyCel wrote: is eastern better than haro

joe rides bicycles wrote: nobody really like haro bikes buddy. except maybe a little kid who like it becuase they seen dave mirra in x games rding a haro.

wow now i see why they dont

4/11/2007 10:43 AM

DatboyCel wrote: is eastern better than haro

joe rides bicycles wrote: nobody really like haro bikes buddy. except maybe a little kid who like it becuase they seen dave mirra in x games rding a haro.

DatboyCel wrote: wow now i see why they dont

Post your bike for sale. Try 'craigslist' or your local papers. Some kid who's just starting out could possibly be interested. Don't just feel like you wasted your money, sell it and put that money towards a new ride.

I'm not ignorant, I'm just working on my senelity.

4/11/2007 2:12 PM

joe rides bicycles wrote: nobody really like haro bikes buddy. except maybe a little kid who like it becuase they seen dave mirra in x games rding a haro.

DatboyCel wrote: wow now i see why they dont

karsk wrote: Post your bike for sale. Try 'craigslist' or your local papers. Some kid who's just starting out could possibly be interested. Don't just feel like you wasted your money, sell it and put that money towards a new ride.

true . was a craiglist im not sure wat it iz

4/11/2007 2:53 PM

DatboyCel wrote: wow now i see why they dont

karsk wrote: Post your bike for sale. Try 'craigslist' or your local papers. Some kid who's just starting out could possibly be interested. Don't just feel like you wasted your money, sell it and put that money towards a new ride.

DatboyCel wrote: true . was a craiglist im not sure wat it iz

It's a free online classifieds listings. Just find a classified website for your city/town.

I'm not ignorant, I'm just working on my senelity.

Post a Reply to: Sale or Trade

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm