4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Seamus Mckeon off Guerra/Ezra

2/17/2014 8:01 PM

Just seent it on facebook and instagram. Sad days. Had one hell of a nice frame and some good looking (but low upsweep) bars! This makes me sad. I liked seeing him on there. Any thoughts on veinbmx.com, Guerra, Ezra, etc? What the heck is going on NOW?

2/17/2014 8:23 PM

They gonna die. Unless they can really pull it together they gonna die.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Magic

2/17/2014 9:29 PM

Freddy will be pissed. He basically has his whole bike.

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

2/17/2014 9:40 PM

Don't really even care about vein anymore but it's a bummer for Seamus, hopefully somebody else picks him up soon, his riding is too sick. It would be cool to see him on federal or BSD.

2/17/2014 9:43 PM

Its not looking good for them, they need to get their shit together or they wont be around much longer

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

2/17/2014 10:15 PM

Doesn't shock me.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/18/2014 5:45 AM

Eastern is doing precisely what I would expect a large corporation to do with a small company they recently purchased,,,
Letting it die a slow death after selling off the stock inventory at clearance prices, and taking any technology (i.e. Ezra Freecoaster), that they wanted for themselves.
Sad, but Ezra, Guerra, Amber, and Vein are dead in the water. The Sharks have had their fill...

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

2/18/2014 6:48 AM

His bars are the ugliest thing known to man.

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG

2/18/2014 7:05 AM

I'm so fucking pissed about this. Like what if something breaks? I feel my warranty just fucking died. My friend was talking to him earlier. Can't believe it though. I love the frame and bars. @Hatebreeder, they look EXACTLY like Benny's just different upsweep.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

2/18/2014 7:14 AM

boston wrote: Eastern is doing precisely what I would expect a large corporation to do with a small company they recently purchased,,,
Letting it die a slow death after selling off the stock inventory at clearance prices, and taking any technology (i.e. Ezra Freecoaster), that they wanted for themselves.
Sad, but Ezra, Guerra, Amber, and Vein are dead in the water. The Sharks have had their fill...

They didn't buy EZRA/Gurrea/Amber they started it. So theres no reason they would want it to die.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/18/2014 7:44 AM

He'll get picked up. His riding reminds me of Chris childs.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY REFS - 100% Satisfaction Guarunteed
TxTfIveOneTwo7even7even96O8four
ASK QUESTIONS!! I MIGHT HAVE WHAT YOU NEED!

2/18/2014 8:45 AM

If guerra goes down I'm stoked I have a martyr .....but I'll have to order some spare Maltese bottom brackets for the future before they do

2/18/2014 8:55 AM

eskimojay wrote: If guerra goes down I'm stoked I have a martyr .....but I'll have to order some spare Maltese bottom brackets for the future before they do

No one realizes how good ezra and Guerra are. I wish they had more of a chance. I wish they'd sell to Dans and shit.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

2/18/2014 9:21 AM

eskimojay wrote: If guerra goes down I'm stoked I have a martyr .....but I'll have to order some spare Maltese bottom brackets for the future before they do

FreddyDapice wrote: No one realizes how good ezra and Guerra are. I wish they had more of a chance. I wish they'd sell to Dans and shit.

Why wait for Dans go through Melton's Cycle Shop. Call and ask for Lenny. Tell him robinson79 sent you and he will hook you up BIG TIME. He has this stuff and/or can get it same week at unbelievable low prices with free shipping to your door.
Call Lenny. http://www.meltonscycleshop.com/contactus.sc

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY REFS - 100% Satisfaction Guarunteed
TxTfIveOneTwo7even7even96O8four
ASK QUESTIONS!! I MIGHT HAVE WHAT YOU NEED!

2/18/2014 9:36 AM

FreddyDapice wrote: No one realizes how good ezra and Guerra are. I wish they had more of a chance. I wish they'd sell to Dans and shit.

robinson79 wrote: Why wait for Dans go through Melton's Cycle Shop. Call and ask for Lenny. Tell him robinson79 sent you and he will hook you up BIG TIME. He has this stuff and/or can get it same week at unbelievable low prices with free shipping to your door.
Call Lenny. http://www.meltonscycleshop.com/contactus.sc

I talk to him all the time...

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

Post a Reply to: Seamus Mckeon off Guerra/Ezra

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm