4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Sponsor this guy.

6/26/2014 8:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/26/2014 8:45 AM

My friend for years and all around dope person Jeremy made another edit a while ago. He's getting pretty good, id just like to spread the word and possibly help him get sponsored.

Edit

Facebook

He also busted his face up pretty bad recently but hes still goin at it..... here's a pic of that..
THE PICTURE IS PRETTY GROSS SO BE WARNED







Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988


Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

6/26/2014 8:43 AM

A warning about the graphic nature of the pic would've been nice. Jesus man.

6/26/2014 8:44 AM

Fondue wrote: A warning about the graphic nature of the pic would've been nice. Jesus man.

haha well now that ive scarred you ill add one

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988


Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

6/26/2014 10:35 AM

If only he was here in Cali I'm making an edit with pretty much anyone I can

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

6/26/2014 8:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/26/2014 8:11 PM

i cant tell how good he is cause i watched 35 seconds of it cause i got dizzy from that fucking camera shakeing

6/26/2014 8:14 PM

No.

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/26/2014 8:33 PM

Good rider, but has a ways to go before he gets sponsored by a legitimate company. BMX is crazy right now...

6/26/2014 10:24 PM

Not a bad edit. Dude definitely has skills. Still a ways to go though. Keep it up!

My two pieces of advice

1. Make sure not to OD on the barspins
2. No mac miller in edits ever ever ever ever

loud freecoasters.



ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

6/26/2014 10:28 PM

the dude is pretty good. But like everyone else said... still got a few more steps.

Chill it with the rap though .-. It kills the flow of edits.

"You should actually ride so the sticker would get beaten up after time, if you think it's so cool" - Butterynoza
"Looking good man. Now lets see you riding it." - TheMerged
R.I.P Sickdude ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨


6/27/2014 2:11 AM

not bad but the edit is far too long with loads of repeated filler tricks, shitty music and shitty filming all of which make it almost un-watchable, the standards in bmx are so high now that literally unless you are doing the same stuff the lower level pros are (hop whips, 5's, grind combinations, spins in and out of grinds, handrails and stuff like turndowns and no handers) you won't get sponsored.
I'd recommend he gives it two years, rides hard and keep progressing then gives it another shot

6/30/2014 3:56 AM

6/30/2014 4:05 AM

needs more barspins.

6/30/2014 10:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2014 10:08 AM

im not asking for shadow to sponsor him, i just wanted to spread the word to clothing companies etc. that might be on the site. The reason pros have such good filming and throw bangers so often is because they're already sponsored. This kid rides a mostly stock fit and most of these clips were filmed in a day with an Ipod. he uses less barspins than the average pro, if you guys could be more specific when you say "filler tricks" that would help, and i didnt pick the song haha. on his next edit im sure he'll throw in more grinds and he can do a lot of other tricks that he didnt utilize in the edit, but any feedback helps.

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988


Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

6/30/2014 10:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2014 10:29 AM

Icant180 wrote: im not asking for shadow to sponsor him, i just wanted to spread the word to clothing companies etc. that might be on the site. The reason pros have such good filming and throw bangers so often is because they're already sponsored. This kid rides a mostly stock fit and most of these clips were filmed in a day with an Ipod. he uses less barspins than the average pro, if you guys could be more specific when you say "filler tricks" that would help, and i didnt pick the song haha. on his next edit im sure he'll throw in more grinds and he can do a lot of other tricks that he didnt utilize in the edit, but any feedback helps.

A hop bar and a hop 360 with nothing else is a filler clip as is a barspin off a foot high ledge. Honestly look at guys who don't have sponsors or just got them (such as Boqer, Adam L ect) thats the level it takes to get picked up by clothes companies and flow teams these days and no pros throw bangers because they are good riders hence why they got sponsors not the other way around

6/30/2014 11:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2014 11:21 AM

JoeDavidson wrote: A hop bar and a hop 360 with nothing else is a filler clip as is a barspin off a foot high ledge. Honestly look at guys who don't have sponsors or just got them (such as Boqer, Adam L ect) thats the level it takes to get picked up by clothes companies and flow teams these days and no pros throw bangers because they are good riders hence why they got sponsors not the other way around

a lot of clothing companies will sponsor anybody, but i feel you on the flow teams. And if I was that good i sure as hell wouldn't be risking my life for a banger if i wasn't sponsored already lol. and again im not trying to get a big company to sponsor him, just a sponsor thats little and would motivate him to try harder, ya know?

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988


Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

6/30/2014 11:24 AM

Icant180 wrote: im not asking for shadow to sponsor him, i just wanted to spread the word to clothing companies etc. that might be on the site. The reason pros have such good filming and throw bangers so often is because they're already sponsored. This kid rides a mostly stock fit and most of these clips were filmed in a day with an Ipod. he uses less barspins than the average pro, if you guys could be more specific when you say "filler tricks" that would help, and i didnt pick the song haha. on his next edit im sure he'll throw in more grinds and he can do a lot of other tricks that he didnt utilize in the edit, but any feedback helps.

JoeDavidson wrote: A hop bar and a hop 360 with nothing else is a filler clip as is a barspin off a foot high ledge. Honestly look at guys who don't have sponsors or just got them (such as Boqer, Adam L ect) thats the level it takes to get picked up by clothes companies and flow teams these days and no pros throw bangers because they are good riders hence why they got sponsors not the other way around

Icant180 wrote: a lot of clothing companies will sponsor anybody, but i feel you on the flow teams. And if I was that good i sure as hell wouldn't be risking my life for a banger if i wasn't sponsored already lol. and again im not trying to get a big company to sponsor him, just a sponsor thats little and would motivate him to try harder, ya know?

no they won't mate, its harder to get picked up then you think i mean this guy doesn't have a single sponsor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEzpBF6AG1U
and heres the edit boqer put out when he got onto Alibico who are a relatively small t shirt company
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKJF-WswS1A
and heres another one for a guy who just got picked up for a small tshirt company
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rywuRxpLfc
thats the level you need to be pushing for to get picked up really unless you get unbelievably lucky

6/30/2014 11:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2014 11:48 AM

JoeDavidson wrote: no they won't mate, its harder to get picked up then you think i mean this guy doesn't have a single sponsor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEzpBF6AG1U
and heres the edit boqer put out when he got onto Alibico who are a relatively small t shirt company
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKJF-WswS1A
and heres another one for a guy who just got picked up for a small tshirt company
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rywuRxpLfc
thats the level you need to be pushing for to get picked up really unless you get unbelievably lucky

Adam LZ has his own line, and he's just about as skilled as the other two, maybe not the Josh guy haha. honestly i just think the edit doesn't showcase his abilities. He's almost got 540's ->> http://instagram.com/p/ocY9LyPOoR/?modal=true and he was trying whips but idk how thats going. Also those edits were probably filmed over months compared to us kind of throwing this one together over a week

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988


Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

6/30/2014 12:48 PM

Chrisaustin wrote: the dude is pretty good. But like everyone else said... still got a few more steps.

Chill it with the rap though .-. It kills the flow of edits.

tell that to animal team
Post a Reply to: Sponsor this guy.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm