4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Subrosa Barraco Noster

8/10/2014 10:28 PM

http://subrosabrand.com/complete-bikes/#!/~/product/category=1660013&id=39305384

Hands down dopest bike as a complete , it probaly rivals the WIFI (Someone use my signature meme here)

I dig Subrosa's image but I feel like their completes have always been pretty spot on , I like Simone Barraco and if I had to get a complete bike I'd probaly go with this. Fuck , even having it as a spare or cassette bike , would be dope.

I want.

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

8/10/2014 10:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/10/2014 10:43 PM

orly? Lifetime warranty on frame, fork, and cranks.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/10/2014 10:49 PM

lol

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
"no one cares you goon i'm practically a girl"-Sickdude/Krooked
shitlist: timedrifter, rxking, crazyclark, _reyesbmx_, thuglifebmxriderz, ImClancy, DKTECHETHAN
http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/ http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/p/forum.html

8/10/2014 10:50 PM

What bike is that??!!? ^^^^^ That's exactly identical to the 2011 Fit Aitken Signature. I have the Fit Aitken S4 aftermarket frame which is basically the same thing and it looks just like this, haha!

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/10/2014 10:53 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: What bike is that??!!? ^^^^^ That's exactly identical to the 2011 Fit Aitken Signature. I have the Fit Aitken S4 aftermarket frame which is basically the same thing and it looks just like this, haha!

hmmm, it has a sunday logo, is teal, and has a wave downtube and thunderbolts
what sunday completes fit this criteria?
30 seconds looking at sunday completes shows that its the 2015 young soundwave
why is everyone so fucking lazy

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
"no one cares you goon i'm practically a girl"-Sickdude/Krooked
shitlist: timedrifter, rxking, crazyclark, _reyesbmx_, thuglifebmxriderz, ImClancy, DKTECHETHAN
http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/ http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/p/forum.html

8/10/2014 10:54 PM

It's pretty dialed for a complete, but there's better completes out there. I don't think the rims on that bike even have a welded seam. Much better than a lot of other completes out there though.

8/10/2014 11:07 PM

Fuck Sundays look at you fanwhores lol

I want a S. Noster for a cassette bike , maybe even make it a park build , too bad no brakes.

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

8/10/2014 11:12 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Fuck Sundays look at you fanwhores lol

I want a S. Noster for a cassette bike , maybe even make it a park build , too bad no brakes.

Yes, I like bikes with stronger parts and better warranty, I am fanwhore. Get on my dick m8.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/10/2014 11:28 PM

If being a fanwhore means I like strong parts & good warranty, then yes, I too am fanwhore.

back to the original discussion though, Subrosa completes never really impressed me at all, but the one you posted is stacked with parts as I said before, but also as mentioned, there are better completes still. For the same price? Maybe not, maybe so.

8/10/2014 11:30 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Fuck Sundays look at you fanwhores lol

The parts on the noster complete are all cheaply made, on the other hand with the Sunday, it has warranty and strong parts... Ps those rant wheels that come on all there bikes. My friend blew each hub out in a month and the front wheel tacoed. No joke

8/10/2014 11:44 PM

I like Fit and Subrosa completes.If I was rich I would buy one for cruising

8/11/2014 7:01 AM

No I'm not asking information. I got to try a Subrosa complete the other day at the skatepark. It was honestly the most dialed bike I've ever ridden. Everything felt amazing. I noticed the frame was instantly responsive , the headtube angle was more noticable in turning and nollies , and my god the backend felt like trying to manual to toothpicks for chainstays haha , didn't even attempt to hop into one . Either way , I really like Subrosa parts , I own a Tshirt , Stem , Pedals , Forks , and more. They're good.

It's on sale on Dans if you're interested. First impression , it was a 10/10. Really popular complete !

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

8/11/2014 7:45 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote: Yes, I like bikes with stronger parts and better warranty, I am fanwhore. Get on my dick m8.

Hopping on now. Strength>trend

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

8/11/2014 8:02 AM

I've never really been that impressed by any Subrosa parts. The DTT stuff is kind of cool as a novelty, but most of the parts are nothing special really. Average strength and fairly generic. They always come out with really trendy parts, after the trend has sort of died down. I like some of their riders, but not really their parts.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/11/2014 12:25 PM

Actually its a great beginner bike dude. Wheels wont last long if you spin even a little

8/11/2014 3:19 PM

The Wifi complete is alot of better then this...

Bang Bang bmx

8/11/2014 9:38 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote: The Wifi complete is alot of better then this...

Troll this fucker as well LOL

8/11/2014 9:54 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Troll this fucker as well LOL

Come in thread sounding like an idiot
Everyone proves you're an idiot.

After getting kicked around in the dirt, you claim you were trolling?

Seems legit or your trolling sucks.

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/11/2014 10:04 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote: The Wifi complete is alot of better then this...

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Troll this fucker as well LOL

one try kid wrote: Come in thread sounding like an idiot
Everyone proves you're an idiot.

After getting kicked around in the dirt, you claim you were trolling?

Seems legit or your trolling sucks.

My WIFI thread was legit and then turned into a troll by you guys .-.

8/12/2014 1:39 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: My WIFI thread was legit and then turned into a troll by you guys .-.

i feel bad now...

._.

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

Post a Reply to: Subrosa Barraco Noster

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm