4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

These retards are 100% Possers!

8/15/2009 6:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2009 6:52 AM

I walked in my house the other day and saw my sister watching Disney channel. they had 9 and 10 year olds doing 3 whips and 360 turndowns. I thought to myself, what losers! they are there because they are:
1. Getting payed
2. They get to make there own custom bikes
3. they get to ride at woodward.

go ride your bike

8/15/2009 7:01 AM

so now a days your a poser if your good??? last time i checked a poser was when you break your wrist on a failed attempt to bunnyhop a curb

8/15/2009 7:02 AM

your the deffination of poser! look at ur profile picture

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

8/15/2009 7:09 AM

BMXlifestyle13 wrote: I walked in my house the other day and saw my sister watching Disney channel. they had 9 and 10 year olds doing 3 whips and 360 turndowns. I thought to myself, what losers! they are there because they are:
1. Getting payed
2. They get to make there own custom bikes
3. they get to ride at woodward.

my lil bro was watching that i just asked him he siad it is called disney xe i think

Biggest troll.

8/15/2009 7:10 AM

idk i aint seen it i dont want to either haha


i bet you watch it noob

Biggest troll.

8/15/2009 7:17 AM

Oh wow, you can not call other people posers because you profile picture is staged. Just because they are on Disney does not make them a poser. You are just upset because they are better then you and are on tv. Last time I checked being able to pull 360s does not make you a poser but not being able to bunny hop a curb does.

8/15/2009 7:29 AM

Lol @ you calling people possers.

nou

8/15/2009 7:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2009 7:37 AM

BMXlifestyle13 wrote: I walked in my house the other day and saw my sister watching Disney channel. they had 9 and 10 year olds doing 3 whips and 360 turndowns. I thought to myself, what losers! they are there because they are:
1. Getting payed
2. They get to make there own custom bikes
3. they get to ride at woodward.

nice staged smith....

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

8/15/2009 7:38 AM

BMXlifestyle13 wrote: I walked in my house the other day and saw my sister watching Disney channel. they had 9 and 10 year olds doing 3 whips and 360 turndowns. I thought to myself, what losers! they are there because they are:
1. Getting payed
2. They get to make there own custom bikes
3. they get to ride at woodward.

HHBMX wrote: nice staged smith....

tehe

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

8/15/2009 8:39 AM

BMXlifestyle13 wrote: I walked in my house the other day and saw my sister watching Disney channel. they had 9 and 10 year olds doing 3 whips and 360 turndowns. I thought to myself, what losers! they are there because they are:
1. Getting payed
2. They get to make there own custom bikes
3. they get to ride at woodward.

HHBMX wrote: nice staged smith....

JustRideBMX wrote: tehe

haha

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

8/15/2009 8:48 AM

if you have to stage any trick to "show off" your pretty much a poser ass loser bitch

Boxman for President

8/15/2009 8:51 AM

I ride fit wrote: if you have to stage any trick to "show off" your pretty much a poser ass loser bitch

couldnt have said it better myself, well i could have, but im too lazy

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

8/15/2009 9:38 AM

Bosseh wrote: Lol @ you calling people possers.

12345

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

P0ngPenis

8/15/2009 10:09 AM

BMXlifestyle13 wrote: I walked in my house the other day and saw my sister watching Disney channel. they had 9 and 10 year olds doing 3 whips and 360 turndowns. I thought to myself, what losers! they are there because they are:
1. Getting payed
2. They get to make there own custom bikes
3. they get to ride at woodward.

jelouss!!!
one of the kids on there is scotty cranmers brother
i dont think you can call him a poser, hes been around bmx his whole life.

8/15/2009 11:29 AM

8/15/2009 12:10 PM

BMXlifestyle13 wrote: I walked in my house the other day and saw my sister watching Disney channel. they had 9 and 10 year olds doing 3 whips and 360 turndowns. I thought to myself, what losers! they are there because they are:
1. Getting payed
2. They get to make there own custom bikes
3. they get to ride at woodward.

no. you are 200% poser

fighting over the internet is like racing in the special olympics... it doesn't matter if you win or lose, you're still a retard.............................


facebook.com/tedhuie

8/15/2009 12:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2009 12:15 PM

You can not Call other people out for being posers
1. you profile picture is staged
2. you made a video of failed hop to broken wrist then tried to act like a bad ass about it.
3. You Claim to be on the monster army yet you have to stage pictures

8/15/2009 12:12 PM

Twisted654 wrote: Oh wow, you can not call other people posers because you profile picture is staged. Just because they are on Disney does not make them a poser. You are just upset because they are better then you and are on tv. Last time I checked being able to pull 360s does not make you a poser but not being able to bunny hop a curb does.

wahoo! im not a poser then

8/15/2009 12:33 PM

Twisted654 wrote: You can not Call other people out for being posers
1. you profile picture is staged
2. you made a video of failed hop to broken wrist then tried to act like a bad ass about it.
3. You Claim to be on the monster army yet you have to stage pictures

12345

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

8/15/2009 12:51 PM

You and newcastle rider should hook up.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

8/15/2009 12:53 PM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

hahahahha

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

8/15/2009 2:28 PM

whats a "posser"?

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

8/15/2009 3:01 PM

hahahaha this fails

8/15/2009 3:06 PM

who else could tail whip when they were 11???? that's not a poser

Y O U R - A - P O S E R

8/15/2009 3:10 PM

4pack wrote: who else could tail whip when they were 11???? that's not a poser

Y O U R - A - P O S E R

12345

8/15/2009 3:42 PM

gonna have to agree on the staged avatar picture.... left hand barely on the grip, and holding the brake lever? definitely not how I grind, and I ride with a brake. sorry kid, hopefully you will take this as a life lesson and be a better person for it. Don't be a hater, and don't lie about your riding skills to make yourself feel better, just do your thing and progress at your pace.

But....... after getting outed this bad, he may just hang himself.

8/15/2009 4:21 PM

BMXlifestyle13, you a ginger by any chance?

nou

8/15/2009 4:45 PM

Bosseh wrote: BMXlifestyle13, you a ginger by any chance?

no that's back again for the 4 time

8/15/2009 4:46 PM

Bosseh wrote: BMXlifestyle13, you a ginger by any chance?

Twisted654 wrote: no that's back again for the 4 time

Yes, I know. They could all think alike, u c?

nou

8/15/2009 4:49 PM

Bosseh wrote: Yes, I know. They could all think alike, u c?

They are both immature picture staging kids but they are defiantly two different kids.
Post a Reply to: These retards are 100% Possers!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm