4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Through The Years With Chase Hawk

6/1/2014 8:57 PM

http://thecomeup.com/videos/through-the-years-with-chase-hawk/

This was a sick video! I like Chase Hawk, he isn't my favorite rider but his flowy style is really fun to watch!

I love informational videos like these about any rider. They're so fun to watch!

Lol I noticed that towards the end there Aaron Ross didn't seem to happy to say all of that stuff about Chase Hawk. Do you guys think he's a little jealous that Chase is getting so much attention?

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/1/2014 9:04 PM

Why do you care if Aaron is jealous? Do you guys literally feed off drama and need it to survive??

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6/1/2014 9:05 PM

Won't play on phone

6/1/2014 9:10 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: Why do you care if Aaron is jealous? Do you guys literally feed off drama and need it to survive??

Damn dude, chill. I just wanted to discuss it. I wouldn't say I care all that much but I do care somewhat. It's interesting. I won't beat around the bush. If this is what you call drama, then I do care about drama. I would like to come on this forum and discuss things that are BMX related. I've got no problem with discussing a little bit of drama and I'm sure many of people don't mind either.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

6/1/2014 9:17 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: Why do you care if Aaron is jealous? Do you guys literally feed off drama and need it to survive??

Stocksy wrote: Damn dude, chill. I just wanted to discuss it. I wouldn't say I care all that much but I do care somewhat. It's interesting. I won't beat around the bush. If this is what you call drama, then I do care about drama. I would like to come on this forum and discuss things that are BMX related. I've got no problem with discussing a little bit of drama and I'm sure many of people don't mind either.

It makes you sound like one of those tabloids you see in the checkout line at whatever grocery store. "\I can see the headlines now "Aaron Jealous! Can't handle the attention chase is getting (p.71)" seriously. Just because one rider says something nice about another rider doesn't mean they are secretly jealous or whatever.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6/1/2014 9:27 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: It makes you sound like one of those tabloids you see in the checkout line at whatever grocery store. "\I can see the headlines now "Aaron Jealous! Can't handle the attention chase is getting (p.71)" seriously. Just because one rider says something nice about another rider doesn't mean they are secretly jealous or whatever.

Well if you watched the video and looked at the facial expression Ross had on his face when saying those statements, in most of them, he didn't seem too happy. I never said "Aaron Ross is definitely jealous of Chase Hawk." Not once did I say that. I said "Do you guys think he is a little jealous that Chase is getting so much attention." That's what I said.

I saw that he didn't look too happy to while saying those things so I figured I would share it on the site. I NEVER said that I thought he was jealous of Chase for sure.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

6/2/2014 4:47 AM

Ahhh, this thread is the perfect reason I don't really post on vital anymore. Just kids starting drama, saying there's no need to make drama.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/2/2014 10:30 AM

THat was a nice video.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/2/2014 11:01 AM

T-rider wrote: THat was a nice video.

I agree. I can't believe Chase won races on that Mongoose! Lol he had to be an amazing racer! I knew he raced before I saw the video but I didn't know he won so much!

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

6/2/2014 6:22 PM

cool vid. nice to see where progression started. as for Mr. Ross, ill find any excuse to knock him, but i think he was being genuine at the end. i didnt really sense "jealousy" or whatever.

Wallride everything.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher

6/3/2014 12:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2014 12:23 AM

wrong thread oops

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

6/3/2014 3:39 AM

that's the first time i saw this guy doing tailwhip

6/3/2014 5:39 AM

Aaron has over 130k followers on instagram, he has more follewers than all other freestyle riders in the industry, I think he's fine

Save the industry

Post a Reply to: Through The Years With Chase Hawk

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm