4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Tree Lite Sprocket

3/29/2011 7:02 AM

Tree Lite Sprocket
Im looking at getting one in Black ,27 Tooth.

I want valid opions from people who have run one before or own one , i have an animal vinne lite right now (27tooth), and it doesnt have the right adapter so its crooked, and ive abused it well for the last two years and it doesn't look to hot anymore.

I need something bombproof, Suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Big Bad Blake

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/29/2011 7:06 AM

I rode one for a lil while, there really nice and u'll prolly never brake it either.

BMX is the life and blood in my soul.

3/29/2011 7:15 AM

Thats good then! my animal has nicks and werid wear on it.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/29/2011 7:18 AM

Brokenbmx wrote: Thats good then! my animal has nicks and werid wear on it.

Yea the tree Sprocket is tough and looks nice and rides smooth, i liked mine very much.

3/29/2011 7:20 AM

GUNNER-BMX wrote: Yea the tree Sprocket is tough and looks nice and rides smooth, i liked mine very much.

Why did you get rid of it?

3/29/2011 7:23 AM

GUNNER-BMX wrote: Yea the tree Sprocket is tough and looks nice and rides smooth, i liked mine very much.

Brokenbmx wrote: Why did you get rid of it?

I still have it, i just got a new one cuz the tree sprocket was blue and didnt feel like painting it so i bought a diffrerent one, and my friend is using it now but if i had the money i would for sure buy another one! there nice trust me.

3/29/2011 7:25 AM

They look good, they remind me of a rim of a BMW for some reason. ive only ever seen one photo of a cracked one so they have to be good. im kinda stoked to get one!

3/29/2011 7:25 AM

My friend owned one for like 2 weeks and broke one of the ibeam things off of it, and he doesnt ride very hard.

I would suggest the United Metro, ive slammed on mine a few times and its still great. size up to 28

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum ;
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

3/29/2011 7:28 AM

eod1214 wrote: My friend owned one for like 2 weeks and broke one of the ibeam things off of it, and he doesnt ride very hard.

I would suggest the United Metro, ive slammed on mine a few times and its still great. size up to 28

i considered going up to 28 but i like 27 too much. i want a spline drive 27tooth but albes and dans is out of stock on them.

3/29/2011 7:47 AM

tree spline drives a beast loved mine when i had 48 spline cranks.

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

3/29/2011 8:29 AM

I rode one for probably a year...I got sick of my profiles bending/breaking so I sold it to my friend who has been running it ever since with absolutely no problems.

Call tree thry may have one in stock that they will sell direct

I like my parts like I like my chicks....American Made
My Ride

Text me 570 262 8367

3/29/2011 9:34 AM

Photobucket

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

3/29/2011 9:48 AM

wow dont know how that happened ^^

i have the tree lite spline drive n love it been running it for almost a year

3/29/2011 2:59 PM

gstring02 wrote: Photobucket

ive seen this but how did it break?

3/30/2011 5:53 AM

Any other opions on this sprocket?

Post a Reply to: Tree Lite Sprocket

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm