4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Ty morrow signature tire

1/20/2012 1:11 PM

What happened to it ? Heard about it at interbike and then havent seen anything since.

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

1/20/2012 1:26 PM

ty left shadow to be on fiend so idk if they r gonna do it anymore

Rails not Trails

1/20/2012 1:42 PM

what a FAGGOT.

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

1/20/2012 2:02 PM

tinybikerider33 wrote: what a FAGGOT.

a faggot for what?

1/20/2012 2:04 PM

For not understanding sarcasm on the Internet.

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

1/20/2012 2:21 PM

For leaving shadow for fiend

Refs: Irideafly, Scramhype, xBikeaholic, Droogskull, riversiderider, milou, showtime402
20+ refs on bmx-forum if that matters

1/20/2012 5:08 PM

I'll never understand kids like you.

Instagram - @hunnamo

1/20/2012 5:12 PM

HB Mooky wrote: I'll never understand kids like you.

Kids? Ha. That's fine.

1/20/2012 5:14 PM

this

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

1/20/2012 8:00 PM

Ty made the decision to ride for fiend to be with his homies. Thats what i would do!

1/20/2012 8:48 PM

SoCalShreds wrote: Ty made the decision to ride for fiend to be with his homies. Thats what i would do!

2nd this motion.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/20/2012 8:57 PM

SoCalShreds wrote: Ty made the decision to ride for fiend to be with his homies. Thats what i would do!

Brokenbmx wrote: 2nd this motion.

those. but the tire really just looked like a bigger aitken tire.

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

1/20/2012 11:05 PM

tinybikerider33 wrote: Kids? Ha. That's fine.

My first thoughts were that the only people who get mad at pros switching teams are 12 year olds and whiny nut-swingers. At least you're mature though, right?

Instagram - @hunnamo

1/20/2012 11:18 PM

HB Mooky wrote: My first thoughts were that the only people who get mad at pros switching teams are 12 year olds and whiny nut-swingers. At least you're mature though, right?

lol OH NO MY FAVORITE RIDER LEFT MY FAVORITE COMPANY NOW HE IS A FAGGOT. WHAT DO I DO NOW

1/20/2012 11:37 PM

HB Mooky wrote: My first thoughts were that the only people who get mad at pros switching teams are 12 year olds and whiny nut-swingers. At least you're mature though, right?

This is the Internet you don't have to be mature

Refs: Irideafly, Scramhype, xBikeaholic, Droogskull, riversiderider, milou, showtime402
20+ refs on bmx-forum if that matters

1/21/2012 7:54 AM

tinybikerider33 wrote: For not understanding sarcasm on the Internet.

I guess everyone missed this post. My first post was 100% sarcasm. And I'm not a kid. I'm probably older than half of the people who post regularly on here.

1/22/2012 12:29 AM

I thought he left federal for fiend :L shadow is a parts company so technically he should still be able to ride for them?

I'm quick with the hooks like Balrog..
My Steed
Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

1/22/2012 5:00 AM

Why leave federal. Theyr top 3 of the best street teams id say.

Working for BMW
Driving an E21 316i, E30 320i and an E92 320D
TheLowCartel got big too - www.facebook.com/thelowcartel

1/22/2012 5:33 AM

Verde. wrote: Why leave federal. Theyr top 3 of the best street teams id say.

To ride with your homies and probably make more cash!

Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

1/22/2012 9:06 AM

traviswooten727 wrote: To ride with your homies and probably make more cash!

He left to be with his friends. I'm pretty sure shadow was giving him more $.

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

6/18/2012 9:39 PM

i wanted those tires too..

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

6/19/2012 8:27 PM

Lol nope.
He didn't leave to be with his friends. I'm pretty sure the dudes over at shadow would've had no problem with that while he was still over on their team.
He got kicked off because he wasn't putting out videos or any coverage. The only things we saw from him was his Tailwhip ad and his welcome to the team ad.
The reason Ty didn't want to put anything out, is because he's filming for his Deadline video part and he only puts out shit that he's 110% confident in. so when the guys over at shadow kept telling him "yo you need to do something" he would be like "i'm not ready yet" and so on and so forth and eventually it led to him being kicked off.

If you're riding your bike to solely become sponsored one day, you're riding for all the wrong reasons.
As cliche as this is, having fun is the point!

6/20/2012 11:17 AM

He didn't leave shadow for Fiend since fiend is a frame company, he most likely left/got kicked off shadow to go on primo.

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

6/20/2012 12:49 PM

Who cares? I prefer Primo over Shadow any day!

6/20/2012 5:02 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote: Who cares? I prefer Primo over Shadow any day!

agreed. im still in need of a box to get new strands lol

6/20/2012 9:10 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote: Who cares? I prefer Primo over Shadow any day!

Obviously the person that asked the question...

If you're riding your bike to solely become sponsored one day, you're riding for all the wrong reasons.
As cliche as this is, having fun is the point!

6/21/2012 5:48 AM

i think simone took over ty's tire, if you know what i mean?

Instagram= suckmydeeeck

6/21/2012 9:31 PM

NebLikesBMX wrote: i think simone took over ty's tire, if you know what i mean?

not really if he was still on shadow im sure they wouldve both had a sig tire. lol

6/21/2012 11:12 PM

Verde. wrote: Why leave federal. Theyr top 3 of the best street teams id say.

traviswooten727 wrote: To ride with your homies and probably make more cash!

Night Light wrote: He left to be with his friends. I'm pretty sure shadow was giving him more $.

this exactly

6/22/2012 5:45 AM

NebLikesBMX wrote: i think simone took over ty's tire, if you know what i mean?

Garett_Kanters wrote: not really if he was still on shadow im sure they wouldve both had a sig tire. lol

i don't know, just an idea :L

Instagram= suckmydeeeck

Post a Reply to: Ty morrow signature tire

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm