4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Urban Kreation Jeans

6/13/2011 3:23 PM

Didn't see a post about these anywhere. These jeans look fucking amazing and from the looks of it these things are indestructable.

"lined with Kevlar and Vectran, Urban Kreation jeans are ultra strong and safe; Kevlar is the substance used in bulletproof vests and Vectran is the fiber used to cushion the space mission on Mars; the lining is reinforced with a Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP), making a micro fiber more than five times stronger than steel; this creates extraordinary heat, abrasion and impact resistance, which reduces all scarring, scratching and heat burns on human skin in all protected areas"

http://www.empirebmx.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=9977

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

6/13/2011 3:25 PM

They're fucking amazing!
Price is the only down side.

They are actually looking for a BMX team so if you're feeling lucky you can send in an edit and maybe get some hook ups.

6/13/2011 3:25 PM

...And are $130... for the price, I could get about 10 pairs of other jeans...

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

6/13/2011 3:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2011 3:57 PM

Pricey, but a good idea. I don't know if a £100 is worth preventing grazes though. Then again, they will probably last forever! I would deffo grab a pair if they were cheaper.

6/13/2011 3:31 PM

kool , any one know good jeans that dont rip at the crotch easyily (skinny)

6/13/2011 3:31 PM

Yeah thats the only bitch thing about them is the price other than that they look amazing. Maybe ask my fiance for a pair for xmas lol

6/13/2011 3:32 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote: kool , any one know good jeans that dont rip at the crotch easyily (skinny)

None, They all blow out in the crotch and its annoying as fuck.

6/13/2011 3:33 PM

getting the black ones for my birthday these are gangster brooo

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

6/13/2011 3:48 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote: kool , any one know good jeans that dont rip at the crotch easyily (skinny)

Droogskull wrote: None, They all blow out in the crotch and its annoying as fuck.

actually i rip all jeans at the crotch appart from extremely baggy its prolly cause the ones im buying are shit and thin ive ever ripped my levi's just wanted to know other brands

6/13/2011 3:49 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote: actually i rip all jeans at the crotch appart from extremely baggy its prolly cause the ones im buying are shit and thin ive ever ripped my levi's just wanted to know other brands

Afray.

6/13/2011 3:51 PM

Droogskull wrote: None, They all blow out in the crotch and its annoying as fuck.

NewSkoolRider wrote: actually i rip all jeans at the crotch appart from extremely baggy its prolly cause the ones im buying are shit and thin ive ever ripped my levi's just wanted to know other brands

bmx_is_rad wrote: Afray.

heyy they look legit

6/13/2011 4:25 PM

omg the from AUS

6/13/2011 4:30 PM

sounds like something a motorcylce rider would need, or sean burns

cool jeans bro

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

6/13/2011 4:46 PM

Stop wearing your sisters jeans...jk

My skinnies also rip in the crotch.

6/13/2011 4:50 PM

CARL wrote: Stop wearing your sisters jeans...jk

i saw a vid some where bout jeans that were stretchy in that area but i forgot which one

6/13/2011 4:53 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote: i saw a vid some where bout jeans that were stretchy in that area but i forgot which one

All my jeans are stretchy

6/13/2011 5:13 PM

I only rip my skinnies at the crotch when I get a boner

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

6/13/2011 6:20 PM

Fuck bombproof bastards right there.

6/13/2011 6:23 PM

YoImBeast wrote: Fuck bombproof bastards right there.

I know they would go perfect with my new bomb proof build lol

6/14/2011 2:32 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote: i saw a vid some where bout jeans that were stretchy in that area but i forgot which one

CARL wrote: All my jeans are stretchy

what do u wear

6/14/2011 2:33 PM

catfish95 wrote: I only rip my skinnies at the crotch when I get a boner

okay there bucko!

8/11/2011 6:45 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote: They're fucking amazing!
Price is the only down side.

They are actually looking for a BMX team so if you're feeling lucky you can send in an edit and maybe get some hook ups.

Price is not a downer anymore others tried to dominate the market and have them set at over $180. Now I have managed to get them down to $120. I think this company has huge potential to over take its competitors in the fashion industry but for now, we have no one that will be able to compete with the product we have here. Check out the Aus store for purchasing. And Like for your chance to score free shirts

http://urbankreationau.bigcartel.com/

8/11/2011 6:54 PM

only a dumbass would buy those

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

8/11/2011 10:23 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote: only a dumbass would buy those

this
and they dont even come in mysize.

IN NOMINE SATANUS

8/14/2011 7:40 PM

Just got all the Shirts, Hats and Jeans into Aus. Amazing product. Some huge news coming with a meeting tomorrow, Stay tuned and dont forget to check us out here on http://urbankreationau.bigcartel.com/

Looking forward to having you all as customers in the future.

9/1/2011 10:02 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks to those who have supported the sales. For those who haven't got them selves into a pair of Urban Kreation be sure to check our range out @ http://urbankreationau.bigcartel.com/

Until the end of October if you buy any 2 products we will give a 15% discount so type in the code UK when purchasing.

Thanks again

Urban kreation
Post a Reply to: Urban Kreation Jeans

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm