4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Vital Edit : About To Be Done

3/23/2014 8:19 AM

Ok, so im gonna set the turn in date for April 10th.

Were going to use WeTrasfer to turn the clips into me.
My email is stlrsbyard@gmail.com and when you send clips in please make sure they are named, as an example i would name mine Brokenbmx1.mov and a 2nd clip would be called Brokenbmx2.mov.

Please try and send the files as .mov if not i can convert them its just a pain in the ass sometimes.
Also film on the highest quality camera you can, please no iphone clips. 1080p 60fps is perfect but i know not everyone has access to such cameras.

Go start submitting asap! Music will need to be decided when the clips are loosely compiled due to the mass amount of riding styles on here.

Shoot questions here but lets not flood this too much.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

3/23/2014 9:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2014 9:24 AM

Mine are from my Motorola Razr M...so the quality is decent, but that's what I have unless I can con my fiance' into coming with to a park soon to grab a few video clips with our Nikon D5100. I won't just let anyone use that camera.

When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same, out there for the fun of it, the challenge of progression, and the personal accountability we have for the results we get. There are no teams to let down, no coaches to scream about a missed pedal, and no obstacles that cannot be overcome.

3/23/2014 9:52 AM

I can only record with my phone or my homies phones :/, the best camera then is the xperia p or the xiaomi mi3.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/23/2014 9:55 AM

Im taking mine witha vx. Converted 4 times. Im just gonna be a big block.

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/23/2014 10:03 AM

I think it would be sweet if you used screen names from the site in the video that way we know who everyone is

text-2485052073
email- thtsin10ss@aol.com
refs i remember-sessionpro, beastassdick, joe green, scott p, zachery dallesa

3/23/2014 10:27 AM

the_bmxist wrote: I think it would be sweet if you used screen names from the site in the video that way we know who everyone is

Well that seems silly to me. No one will know me by my screen name.

When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same, out there for the fun of it, the challenge of progression, and the personal accountability we have for the results we get. There are no teams to let down, no coaches to scream about a missed pedal, and no obstacles that cannot be overcome.

3/23/2014 10:49 AM

the_bmxist wrote: I think it would be sweet if you used screen names from the site in the video that way we know who everyone is

Yes sir, thats the plan.
With phone filmed clips send them and if the quality's good enough we can run with them.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

3/23/2014 10:51 AM

Sweet this is finally going to happen. Got a couple of clips Ive been meaning to get on film.

Game on.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/23/2014 10:56 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote: Sweet this is finally going to happen. Got a couple of clips Ive been meaning to get on film.

Game on.

Id like to see this through to the end, I have a few clips of other guys on here locally.

3/23/2014 10:57 AM

Is there a limit on how many clips we can submit?

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/23/2014 10:59 AM

I've also contacted Zach Krejmas about getting the intro and outro clips they use on the vital homepage edits.

3/23/2014 10:59 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote: Is there a limit on how many clips we can submit?

1-5 clips would be ideal if you have more then 5 thats fine.

3/23/2014 11:04 AM

Brokenbmx wrote: I've also contacted Zach Krejmas about getting the intro and outro clips they use on the vital homepage edits.

Sweet! That would be cool if we could have look all official.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

"I ride bikes, not finger them"
-soulrebelrastaman

3/23/2014 11:09 AM

Brokenbmx wrote: I've also contacted Zach Krejmas about getting the intro and outro clips they use on the vital homepage edits.

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Sweet! That would be cool if we could have look all official.

Yes sir, hey can you contact me outside of vital? Since you did bring this up again id like to work with you on it.

3/23/2014 11:16 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Sweet! That would be cool if we could have look all official.

Brokenbmx wrote: Yes sir, hey can you contact me outside of vital? Since you did bring this up again id like to work with you on it.

Sure! I can email you.

-soulrebelrastaman

3/23/2014 11:21 AM

Sounds perfect.

3/23/2014 12:32 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: 1-5 clips would be ideal if you have more then 5 thats fine.

About how long did you want each clip to be

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

3/23/2014 12:38 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote: Is there a limit on how many clips we can submit?

Brokenbmx wrote: 1-5 clips would be ideal if you have more then 5 thats fine.

FBC2012 wrote: About how long did you want each clip to be

not crazy long lol

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/23/2014 12:40 PM

Non longer then 20seconds. unless its some crazy ass banger.

3/23/2014 12:42 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: Non longer then 20seconds. unless its some crazy ass banger.

Haha that's what I thought and I don't think any of my triks are that crazy

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

3/23/2014 12:43 PM

April 10th is a bit short, I may not be able to get out by then...

3/23/2014 12:44 PM

Zach P-D wrote: April 10th is a bit short, I may not be able to get out by then...

its a loose date. id like to have a good chunk by then.

3/23/2014 12:49 PM

if not then you can always extend it...

3/23/2014 2:16 PM

Going to gather up some of my clips & send them in.. only problem is, they're all filmed on iPhone 4 & iPhone 5.. They're 720HD & 1080HD though so it shouldn't be THAT bad right?

3/23/2014 2:19 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Going to gather up some of my clips & send them in.. only problem is, they're all filmed on iPhone 4 & iPhone 5.. They're 720HD & 1080HD though so it shouldn't be THAT bad right?

720 is still HD so it should be fine.

-soulrebelrastaman

3/23/2014 3:22 PM

Just submitted 5 clips of mine, I tried to keep them short & sweet. I have plenty of other clips too so if there ends up not being enough footage by the deadline (I'm sure there will be plenty!) I can add more

3/23/2014 3:36 PM

When exactly is this deadline...? Hopefully, it won't take over a year or two like the actual Deadline crew's mixtape.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

3/23/2014 3:42 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: When exactly is this deadline...? Hopefully, it won't take over a year or two like the actual Deadline crew's mixtape.

Turn in date for clips is April 10th, first sentence in Broken's post haha

But let's hope not cause Deadline actually took like 6 years to be finished. I'm actually pretty stoked for this. It'll be awesome seeing everyone's riding packed into 1 video.

3/23/2014 3:56 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: When exactly is this deadline...? Hopefully, it won't take over a year or two like the actual Deadline crew's mixtape.

sundaybmxRR wrote: Turn in date for clips is April 10th, first sentence in Broken's post haha

But let's hope not cause Deadline actually took like 6 years to be finished. I'm actually pretty stoked for this. It'll be awesome seeing everyone's riding packed into 1 video.

which was stupid as fuck because most clips in it were pretty recent.

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/23/2014 4:50 PM

Just got yours sunday, im downloading them now.

Post a Reply to: Vital Edit : About To Be Done

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm