4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Vital Edit v2: How to Send Clips

8/1/2014 5:17 PM

Ok, so im gonna set the turn in date for August 30th.

Were going to use WeTrasfer to turn the clips into me.
My email is stlrsbyard@gmail.com and when you send clips in please make sure they are named, as an example i would name mine Brokenbmx1.mov and a 2nd clip would be called Brokenbmx2.mov.

Please try and send the files as .mov if not i can convert them its just a pain in the ass.
Also film on the highest quality camera you can. 1080p 60fps is perfect but i know not everyone has access to such cameras.

Go start submitting asap! Music will need to be decided when the clips are loosely compiled due to the mass amount of riding styles on here.

Shoot questions here but lets not flood this too much.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/1/2014 5:21 PM

I think you guys should use the song The W.A.N.D. By The Flaming Lips

8/1/2014 5:42 PM

posting to remember to send a few in, I'll see what I can do but I'll probably just use archive footage from the last few months (all new ones unused from the last edit) cause I'm currently dealing with fucking sciatica nerve pain right now ):

8/1/2014 5:50 PM

well ill get to riding and filming then :D

8/1/2014 6:35 PM

I vote some punk rock for the music.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8/1/2014 8:09 PM

On it!

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!

8/1/2014 8:11 PM

Definitely either punk or metal! I'll donate some trail clips

8/1/2014 11:50 PM

MaximusBikes wrote: I think you guys should use the song The W.A.N.D. By The Flaming Lips

seconded

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
"no one cares you goon i'm practically a girl"-Sickdude/Krooked
shitlist: timedrifter, rxking, crazyclark, _reyesbmx_, thuglifebmxriderz
http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/ http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/p/forum.html

8/2/2014 12:00 AM

i will get some clips dont worry :-)

Deja voo doo
Refs: colonmccleanahand four theraddragoon and cutie pie jesse!

8/2/2014 12:26 AM

yey. time to work on that 180 up a 3 stair!

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

8/2/2014 3:06 AM

Any chance we can have the deadline like a few days later? Ill still be on holiday and might not be able to post what i want.

Bike check

8/2/2014 7:13 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: I vote some punk rock for the music.

You and your band must make us some music.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

8/2/2014 7:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2014 7:28 AM

Whats the limit on the amount of clips I think I have at least five extra clips laying around I'm not using for my edit?

Nothing like a Good day of Digging and Riding

8/2/2014 8:23 AM

WuTrailClan wrote: Whats the limit on the amount of clips I think I have at least five extra clips laying around I'm not using for my edit?

Last time we said 1-5 clips were ideal. If you send in ten clips don't expect them all to be used.

8/2/2014 8:33 AM

Another vote for that

8/2/2014 9:22 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: You and your band must make us some music.

Dude I got kicked out of my band a few months ago. We do have one s00per shitty recording though...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8/2/2014 9:39 AM

I will need to access internet not at work to do this. Hmmm...coffee shop session I think!

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

8/2/2014 2:37 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: You and your band must make us some music.

Collin_McClenahan wrote: Dude I got kicked out of my band a few months ago. We do have one s00per shitty recording though...

much sad

8/2/2014 4:53 PM

I'll send in a clip of me 180ing a 2 set

I'll try and get a few gap clips too

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/9/2014 8:38 AM

If I make a giant dick at the trails and jump off it, can I be in it?

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

8/9/2014 8:44 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote: If I make a giant dick at the trails and jump off it, can I be in it?

That would have to be the intro.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

8/9/2014 2:23 PM

EddiMundo wrote: Any chance we can have the deadline like a few days later? Ill still be on holiday and might not be able to post what i want.

Broken?

Bike check

8/9/2014 10:14 PM

The deadline is pretty loose butt hole right now sir.

Pick your five best clips!!!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/10/2014 5:52 PM

Just sent in two clips. I will try to get more soon.

8/10/2014 5:53 PM

Oh man i just realized i forgot to title the clips with my username. The email from curtiscantwell is me.

8/11/2014 4:41 PM

just sent my clips over, all archive footy since I can't ride fully for a few weeks.

the first clip (sundaybmxrr1) is a tad sketchy upon landing, but I did land it, but if you feel the clip is too sketchy or something just let me know and I'll send a different clip over or something

8/12/2014 5:35 PM

Question-Do you guys want me to send some not-super-awesome coaster clips, or brake and cassette clips?

I will leave it up to you guys.

8/12/2014 5:50 PM

dave lawrence wrote: Question-Do you guys want me to send some not-super-awesome coaster clips, or brake and cassette clips?

Send in all you can.

8/14/2014 8:17 AM

I put a tiny dent in my Gsport Rollcage in the rear casing up a 4 set. :'(

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/14/2014 9:34 AM

dave lawrence wrote: Question-Do you guys want me to send some not-super-awesome coaster clips, or brake and cassette clips?

All

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

Post a Reply to: Vital Edit v2: How to Send Clips

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm