4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Vital Mobile?

6/30/2014 2:25 PM

Anyone else having issues with the mobile site? I cant quote people, post pics, use bold/italic/underline, and have to re log in every time I want to post something.

Im on a Samsung galaxy s3 btw.

Life behind bars.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

6/30/2014 2:28 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Anyone else having issues with the mobile site? I cant quote people, post pics, use bold/italic/underline, and have to re log in every time I want to post something.

I'm on the vital mobile site right now using a Samsung galaxy s3 and I'm having no troubles like that.

6/30/2014 2:33 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Anyone else having issues with the mobile site? I cant quote people, post pics, use bold/italic/underline, and have to re log in every time I want to post something.

biggybuggy wrote: I'm on the vital mobile site right now using a Samsung galaxy s3 and I'm having no troubles like that.

the problem isnt the site but rather the user

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

6/30/2014 2:39 PM

Its either the site or my phone. Im guessing its my phone. Never done this before. Whenever I click "quote" or any of the symbols below the text box, it just redirects me to the top of the page. Been like this for a few days, figured it would go away, now its beginning to bother me.

Life behind bars.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338

For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

6/30/2014 2:42 PM

Only problem i ever have with the mobile site is not being able to post pictures other then that its fine though

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

6/30/2014 4:08 PM

I never use the mobile site, I just click on desktop. Never have liked mobile versions of sites.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/30/2014 4:12 PM

Desktop version on my phone is a pain in the arse to read stuff.

I guess its my phone. I cant watch vimeo vids without the app and transworld isnt working for vids either. Weird.

Life behind bars.

6/30/2014 4:33 PM

I'll refer this to our technical guys and try get this sorted ASAP.

Quick questions, what phone are you using, what browser, and what version of the phone software is installed?

6/30/2014 4:37 PM

Samsung Galaxy S3 on the default browser ("internet"). I just got the 4.2.2 update, but this was going on a day or two before that aswell. Im pretty sure its my phone since this isnt the only website acting funny.

Life behind bars.

6/30/2014 4:41 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Samsung Galaxy S3 on the default browser ("internet"). I just got the 4.2.2 update, but this was going on a day or two before that aswell. Im pretty sure its my phone since this isnt the only website acting funny.

Does this happen when using the Android Chrome browser? It does sound like a phone issue since you mention that other sites are having issues as well.

6/30/2014 4:41 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Samsung Galaxy S3 on the default browser ("internet"). I just got the 4.2.2 update, but this was going on a day or two before that aswell. Im pretty sure its my phone since this isnt the only website acting funny.

Just downloaded google chrome and everything is working again. I guess my default browser was just crappy.

Life behind bars.

6/30/2014 4:43 PM

aaronvitalbmx wrote: Does this happen when using the Android Chrome browser? It does sound like a phone issue since you mention that other sites are having issues as well.

Everything is good now it seems. Dunno what went wrong with my old browser. Thank you.

Life behind bars.

6/30/2014 4:46 PM

aaronvitalbmx wrote: Does this happen when using the Android Chrome browser? It does sound like a phone issue since you mention that other sites are having issues as well.

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Everything is good now it seems. Dunno what went wrong with my old browser. Thank you.

Glad to hear, no problem at all.
Post a Reply to: Vital Mobile?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm