4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Vital edit?

3/22/2014 10:35 AM

So this has probably already been attempted, but i really want to see this happen. A forum wide edit with one or two clips from each contributing member. Do you guys think we should try this? We would definitely need someone that could handle editing it. I have limited experience with editing and don't have very good editing software. Maybe brokenbmx would be willing to do it?

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

"I ride bikes, not finger them"
-soulrebelrastaman

3/22/2014 10:40 AM

I think it'd be Fucking EPIC! I'm not Riding atm, but over the next few months I'll be building up My Shoulder, We're going on Holiday in August, Well Me & Eddi are haha. & I'll have a week in a SICK Indoor Street Course to practice a few grinds. I don't give a shit if My Clip is a long Feeble/Smith haha.

3/22/2014 10:46 AM

Topsey wrote: I think it'd be Fucking EPIC! I'm not Riding atm, but over the next few months I'll be building up My Shoulder, We're going on Holiday in August, Well Me & Eddi are haha. & I'll have a week in a SICK Indoor Street Course to practice a few grinds. I don't give a shit if My Clip is a long Feeble/Smith haha.

Is that still happening then? Like I've said before, I should be able to come for at least one of the days.

I'd happily put a couple of clips in.

3/22/2014 11:13 AM

I'd be down for getting a clip or two. Always liked the idea of this, its been talked about a few times now...lets do it?

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

3/22/2014 11:17 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote: I'd be down for getting a clip or two. Always liked the idea of this, its been talked about a few times now...lets do it?

We just need someone that can edit it. I would love to but i am not good at editing and don't have good software for it.

-soulrebelrastaman

3/22/2014 11:20 AM

It would be pretty dam epic. I will try to get some crazy clips if i find good spots.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/22/2014 11:33 AM

BMX_Forever wrote: Is that still happening then? Like I've said before, I should be able to come for at least one of the days.

I don't know If You'll be able to get there!? There's been a change of scenery! We're going to a little Holiday Cottage in Cornwall & Riding Mount Hawke! The only way We could afford it because SOOOOOOOO Many people dropped out was to go with My Parentals! Who are totally down for sharing the cottage with 3 BMXers haha! They'll be Dog Walking, We'll be Riding or Chilling on the Beach. Hello in the morning, Good Night at Night kinda deal lolages!

3/22/2014 11:49 AM

Topsey wrote: I think it'd be Fucking EPIC! I'm not Riding atm, but over the next few months I'll be building up My Shoulder, We're going on Holiday in August, Well Me & Eddi are haha. & I'll have a week in a SICK Indoor Street Course to practice a few grinds. I don't give a shit if My Clip is a long Feeble/Smith haha.

BMX_Forever wrote: Is that still happening then? Like I've said before, I should be able to come for at least one of the days.

Topsey wrote: I don't know If You'll be able to get there!? There's been a change of scenery! We're going to a little Holiday Cottage in Cornwall & Riding Mount Hawke! The only way We could afford it because SOOOOOOOO Many people dropped out was to go with My Parentals! Who are totally down for sharing the cottage with 3 BMXers haha! They'll be Dog Walking, We'll be Riding or Chilling on the Beach. Hello in the morning, Good Night at Night kinda deal lolages!

Which bike you taking bro?

dangerous thing.
without it.

3/22/2014 11:52 AM

The One That Shall Not Be Spoken Of On Vital Till It Is Revealed To The Masses!

3/22/2014 12:37 PM

Got ya!

dangerous thing.
without it.

3/22/2014 1:00 PM

That would be pretty awesome. I might be able to do some editing too.

3/22/2014 1:01 PM

Majestic_Muffin wrote: That would be pretty awesome. I might be able to do some editing too.

Have you made edits and stuff before?

-soulrebelrastaman

3/22/2014 1:14 PM

Topsey wrote: I don't know If You'll be able to get there!? There's been a change of scenery! We're going to a little Holiday Cottage in Cornwall & Riding Mount Hawke! The only way We could afford it because SOOOOOOOO Many people dropped out was to go with My Parentals! Who are totally down for sharing the cottage with 3 BMXers haha! They'll be Dog Walking, We'll be Riding or Chilling on the Beach. Hello in the morning, Good Night at Night kinda deal lolages!

Yeah that makes sense, I've been too Cornwall many times, and it's great there but like you say it's a bit too far for me to go on a one day trip there haha. Having said that I know some riders that have been to Mount Hawke and back in a day; and all of those people really enjoyed it. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as well!

3/22/2014 1:45 PM

I could get a couple clips to.

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

3/22/2014 1:49 PM

If 20 members submit two 3 second clips that's enough for a 2min edit.

dangerous thing.
without it.

3/22/2014 2:19 PM

Majestic_Muffin wrote: That would be pretty awesome. I might be able to do some editing too.

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Have you made edits and stuff before?

No edits but I have experience with editing software. I guess I can try to edit some samples and ill get back to you if the are any good.

3/22/2014 2:49 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: We just need someone that can edit it. I would love to but i am not good at editing and don't have good software for it.

I can edit, I've got sony vegas pro 10 and have edited a few things

3/22/2014 2:54 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote: I'd be down for getting a clip or two. Always liked the idea of this, its been talked about a few times now...lets do it?

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: We just need someone that can edit it. I would love to but i am not good at editing and don't have good software for it.

ifufanu wrote: I can edit, I've got sony vegas pro 10 and have edited a few things

Sweet! Are you willing to make this for us?

-soulrebelrastaman

3/22/2014 2:59 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Sweet! Are you willing to make this for us?

Yeah of course man

3/22/2014 3:54 PM

ifufanu wrote: I can edit, I've got sony vegas pro 10 and have edited a few things

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Sweet! Are you willing to make this for us?

ifufanu wrote: Yeah of course man

Cool. So to get the clips to you should we upload to vimeo and then you can download them from there. I think you can download the same quality of clips from there. Should we say 2 clips per person and try to have the clips pretty short?

-soulrebelrastaman

3/22/2014 4:48 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Cool. So to get the clips to you should we upload to vimeo and then you can download them from there. I think you can download the same quality of clips from there. Should we say 2 clips per person and try to have the clips pretty short?

It doesn't really matter how long the clips are to me, but the best way to get me clips would be to add me on skype because you can send them on skype without degrading the quality of the video at all.

3/22/2014 5:22 PM

id be down to get a big drop or gap clip. if that doesnt work out you will have one for the crash reel

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

3/22/2014 5:57 PM

I got a few manual lines to try out!

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

3/22/2014 6:00 PM

I have a few ideas for this weird bank to wooden guard rail near-ish my house

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

3/22/2014 6:03 PM

Sweet guys! What would be better for most of you, using skype or vimeo to get the clips to him? I have never heard of sending videos over skype. I know it is very easy to download high quality videos off vimeo.

-soulrebelrastaman

3/22/2014 6:09 PM

vimeo will be pretty good quality but you will lose some just from uploading to downloading, skype is a direct file transfer, whatever is best for you guys I was just putting it out there. Also you guys are gonna have to tell me what music you want it to, I refuse to have that responsibility lol

3/22/2014 6:11 PM

ifufanu wrote: vimeo will be pretty good quality but you will lose some just from uploading to downloading, skype is a direct file transfer, whatever is best for you guys I was just putting it out there. Also you guys are gonna have to tell me what music you want it to, I refuse to have that responsibility lol

shawn lee's pingpong orchestra

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

3/22/2014 6:17 PM

ifufanu wrote: vimeo will be pretty good quality but you will lose some just from uploading to downloading, skype is a direct file transfer, whatever is best for you guys I was just putting it out there. Also you guys are gonna have to tell me what music you want it to, I refuse to have that responsibility lol

I will most likely be using vimeo. I think we should wait to decide what music to use till after we get some more people and some clips. How long do we want to give people to get clips. I would love to get a big drop for this, but i am technically still injured for three more weeks. If we wait to long this thread will die and it won't end up happening.

-soulrebelrastaman

3/22/2014 6:32 PM

The streets and parking lots are still covered with sand and road salt from the winter, I'd rather wait a bit if that's cool. I mean I could always just bring a push broom though haha

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

3/22/2014 6:37 PM

bmxfromma wrote: The streets and parking lots are still covered with sand and road salt from the winter, I'd rather wait a bit if that's cool. I mean I could always just bring a push broom though haha

I will see where this thread is at in a few weeks and we can go from there. I've decided what i want to do for my clips. I want to strengthen my arms up a little before tying them though.

-soulrebelrastaman

Post a Reply to: Vital edit?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm