4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Wallride Adventures

7/30/2012 7:54 PM

I can't 180 for shit so I tried wallrides a couple days ago and at first thought they were gonna take a while to learn. I kept pussying out and just doing a 90 really close to the wall. So then I tried it with more speed. Finally I start being able to get my front tire on the wall. The next day this milf kicked me out of my wallride spot. So I found a new one but it had a curb at the start so I realized I had to get speed if I wanted to do it. So I got the essential amount of speed and tried it. It felt different that time. I kept doing em all day and didn't know if i had the wallride or not. I kinda didn't care. Then I stopped scraping the pedals on the wall. Then I started leaning more and falling more. But I was still having so much fun. Then on my way home I noticed my tires were white. So I was definitely wallriding it. But yea everyday I am gonna keep going back and try to dial in my wallrides.

I'm so glad I haven't got my bike stolen.

7/30/2012 7:59 PM

pics of the milf that kicked you out?

7/30/2012 8:05 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: pics of the milf that kicked you out?

this. and the spot i like looking at different wall rides.

Instagram @austinmoats

7/30/2012 8:31 PM

Sounds good dude! I was at a perfect spot to learn wallrides down stair sets and I did it! It was only a 3 lol but i can move up now

Filmer for Crux Division, TXL, DFW/OKC rider

7/30/2012 8:46 PM

I learn wall ride near the police station for my area, the don't mind lol I started on a flat wall and now I found this curved bank to dumpster wall ride that I love because I can do it at like bar height there. I'll try and get pics if you guys want them

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

7/30/2012 9:38 PM

pics are sweet. wall rides are super fun and there are lots of different ways to do them. every one has their different preferred angle I think and they are so noticeable different. really cool trick.

once you get your 180s and wallrides dialed to the point you can do them all the time with out thinking about it.. Do a 180 wallride. they are sick and surprisingly easy

7/30/2012 9:41 PM

Mackcey wrote: pics are sweet. wall rides are super fun and there are lots of different ways to do them. every one has their different preferred angle I think and they are so noticeable different. really cool trick.

once you get your 180s and wallrides dialed to the point you can do them all the time with out thinking about it.. Do a 180 wallride. they are sick and surprisingly easy

I'll try to get some pics 2morrow, and i wanna 180 out on my dumpster spot but its not long enough :/

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

7/30/2012 9:44 PM

Mackcey wrote: pics are sweet. wall rides are super fun and there are lots of different ways to do them. every one has their different preferred angle I think and they are so noticeable different. really cool trick.

once you get your 180s and wallrides dialed to the point you can do them all the time with out thinking about it.. Do a 180 wallride. they are sick and surprisingly easy

kevin burnett wrote: I'll try to get some pics 2morrow, and i wanna 180 out on my dumpster spot but its not long enough :/

like 180 off the wall?

7/30/2012 9:46 PM


I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

7/30/2012 9:51 PM

Mackcey wrote: pics are sweet. wall rides are super fun and there are lots of different ways to do them. every one has their different preferred angle I think and they are so noticeable different. really cool trick.

once you get your 180s and wallrides dialed to the point you can do them all the time with out thinking about it.. Do a 180 wallride. they are sick and surprisingly easy

kevin burnett wrote: I'll try to get some pics 2morrow, and i wanna 180 out on my dumpster spot but its not long enough :/

Mackcey wrote: like 180 off the wall?

Ya but its a dumpster so its really short

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

7/30/2012 9:53 PM

kevin burnett wrote: I'll try to get some pics 2morrow, and i wanna 180 out on my dumpster spot but its not long enough :/

Mackcey wrote: like 180 off the wall?

kevin burnett wrote: Ya but its a dumpster so its really short

ahh I see. try to 180 onto a wall. its easier on a brick wall, something that grips really good

7/30/2012 10:01 PM

http://vimeo.com/45621363 ;

few wallrides in here.

not a great edit, I know.

7/30/2012 10:01 PM

Mackcey wrote: like 180 off the wall?

kevin burnett wrote: Ya but its a dumpster so its really short

Mackcey wrote: ahh I see. try to 180 onto a wall. its easier on a brick wall, something that grips really good

180 onto the wall to 180 out. those are so much fun! but yeah do them on a brick wall, I feel they're perfect for that trick.

7/30/2012 10:06 PM

WHERES THE MILF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note though..... those pics look nice =)

7/30/2012 10:07 PM

kevin burnett wrote: Ya but its a dumpster so its really short

Mackcey wrote: ahh I see. try to 180 onto a wall. its easier on a brick wall, something that grips really good

sundaybmxRR wrote: 180 onto the wall to 180 out. those are so much fun! but yeah do them on a brick wall, I feel they're perfect for that trick.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=395488313846726&notif_t=video_tag

7/30/2012 10:45 PM

I'll play
hop Oppo from yesterday. Boosting shit.

Normal banky

7/30/2012 10:52 PM

me wanna play tooo.

here's a normal out of a kinda big bank



and a switch wallride from the little bump where the cracks are in the ground towards the bottom left



and top/bottom comparison from flat over some crate thingy

7/30/2012 10:53 PM

I wish I could wallride

7/30/2012 10:56 PM

we have a really nice wallride in the irrigation ditches that run through our city, we hit that up every day after riding the park and it took me a good 3 or 4 days to where i could get pretty high on it. The best thing is the people who live next to the wall will come out and watch us ride, it's great having a supportive community....yet they won't let bikes in our skatepark.

7/30/2012 11:13 PM

yay playmates

7/30/2012 11:32 PM

sbc785 wrote: we have a really nice wallride in the irrigation ditches that run through our city, we hit that up every day after riding the park and it took me a good 3 or 4 days to where i could get pretty high on it. The best thing is the people who live next to the wall will come out and watch us ride, it's great having a supportive community....yet they won't let bikes in our skatepark.

thats sick. would love to ride something like that. My dad lives in Oklahoma, and sometimes I spend holidays and stuff up there. next time I'm there we should ride some street or something.

7/31/2012 2:09 AM

no pics of me or anyone riding it but this is a fun little bank to short wallride , not that many people ride it though.

Instagram @austinmoats

7/31/2012 2:17 AM

Not me, but I took the photo...

My mate Chris hitting a curved wallride near my flat.


Chris Wavewall (40D Fisheye Version) by CitizenLee, on Flickr

I can't tell you how hard this thing is to hit beyond the overhang!

7/31/2012 4:04 AM

Holy shit sundaybmxRR's first one :O

I'm quick with the hooks like Balrog..
My Steed
Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

7/31/2012 8:41 AM

sbc785 wrote: we have a really nice wallride in the irrigation ditches that run through our city, we hit that up every day after riding the park and it took me a good 3 or 4 days to where i could get pretty high on it. The best thing is the people who live next to the wall will come out and watch us ride, it's great having a supportive community....yet they won't let bikes in our skatepark.

Mackcey wrote: thats sick. would love to ride something like that. My dad lives in Oklahoma, and sometimes I spend holidays and stuff up there. next time I'm there we should ride some street or something.

yeah for sure, i'm always down to ride with new people. I'm gonna build a 3rd bike for another one of my buddies to ride with me...i can't afford to supply everyone around here with bikes tho, lol.

7/31/2012 2:46 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: pics of the milf that kicked you out?

Lol we didnt have a camera.

I'm so glad I haven't got my bike stolen.

7/31/2012 2:47 PM

TXLJHOPE wrote: Sounds good dude! I was at a perfect spot to learn wallrides down stair sets and I did it! It was only a 3 lol but i can move up now

I went to the skatepark with my buds and can wallride up a 2 stair :D

I'm so glad I haven't got my bike stolen.

7/31/2012 7:29 PM

Damn I wish I could wallride. They look like so much fun. I've never tried learning them, but they seem really hard to me. It seems like my brain would not really want me to hop and throw my body at a solid wall haha. If I find a good spot to try em I might.

Refs: element4all, kroller

7/31/2012 10:53 PM

At the home hardware near where I live, they have a spot where it shows the different tiles and its about 2 meters long, (apporx 4 feet) and its got like a bit of an angle but not much and I have been practicing wallrides on that, and right beside it is a jump that just has a huge flat top like a tabletop, and I practice tricks on there all the time.

Graphics Designer + BMX Rider

7/31/2012 11:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2012 11:10 PM

I like to wallride these and just air out of em or whatever it'd be.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

Post a Reply to: Wallride Adventures

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm