4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Want some free stuff?

11/17/2011 2:21 PM

Free stuff!!!! Albes is the best.

I bike everyday. It's great

11/17/2011 7:01 PM

Austin_Read wrote: Have you other guys received your stuff? I haven't goten mine yet

Hey Austin. 3 of the 4 of you had the stuff sent out. One of you forgot to give me a shirt size and sent a message out but didn't hear back. I'm not sure if it was you. I can check when i get in tomorrow. What's your shirt size just in case?

--flip

11/17/2011 7:08 PM

Austin_Read wrote: Have you other guys received your stuff? I haven't goten mine yet

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote: Hey Austin. 3 of the 4 of you had the stuff sent out. One of you forgot to give me a shirt size and sent a message out but didn't hear back. I'm not sure if it was you. I can check when i get in tomorrow. What's your shirt size just in case?

--flip

Im a medium. I was just hoping i didn't mess up the address i gave you or something like that, i had no doubt in my mind that you shipped it!

Swoop it motherfuckas

11/17/2011 7:24 PM

I still like frre stuff you should make another one of these! I'm ordering from you guys for christmas

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

11/17/2011 7:28 PM

it is far later than 30 minutes but.... hows it going? *wink wink nudge nudge*

All my edits are iPhone edits...

BIKE CHECK - BTM ON GSPORTS

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - EASTERN - UNITED - ODYSSEY

TWITTER!

11/17/2011 7:39 PM

I got my stuff today. Gift card code doesn't work, though.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

11/17/2011 10:25 PM

I LOVE ALBES!!!!!!

Rails not Trails
My Sponsor
BRENTWOOD BIKE CO

11/17/2011 11:39 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: I got my stuff today. Gift card code doesn't work, though.

Say what??? Email me the number to flip@albes.com and I'll see what's up.

11/18/2011 12:45 PM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote: Say what??? Email me the number to flip@albes.com and I'll see what's up.

I tried to e-mail you guys, but I guess it didn't work. I'll send you an e-mail.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

11/18/2011 1:14 PM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote: Say what??? Email me the number to flip@albes.com and I'll see what's up.

Xxohioanxx wrote: I tried to e-mail you guys, but I guess it didn't work. I'll send you an e-mail.

yo. got your mail. the gift cert wasn't invalid. you were entering it in the coupon field and not the gift cert field. hahah! thegift cert field is farther in the checkout process.

--flip

11/18/2011 1:17 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: I tried to e-mail you guys, but I guess it didn't work. I'll send you an e-mail.

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote: yo. got your mail. the gift cert wasn't invalid. you were entering it in the coupon field and not the gift cert field. hahah! thegift cert field is farther in the checkout process.

--flip

It told me to enter it into the coupon code field. Thanks, though.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

11/18/2011 1:49 PM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote: yo. got your mail. the gift cert wasn't invalid. you were entering it in the coupon field and not the gift cert field. hahah! thegift cert field is farther in the checkout process.

--flip

Xxohioanxx wrote: It told me to enter it into the coupon code field. Thanks, though.

Damn!! You are right!!! We need to have new ones printed now!!

11/18/2011 2:27 PM

FLip if you need to email me just use the one in my sig. The one thats linked to my vital account is all messed up and i haven't been able to get into for the past 2 months.

Just letin you know Buddie.

Swoop it motherfuckas

11/18/2011 6:02 PM

Yo! Flip! what size spokes will i need if im lacing a BSD backstreet hub to a rim with a 397mm diameter? And do you guys have that hub in stock in black with female axle?

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

11/18/2011 8:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/18/2011 9:07 PM

shuves Penissin wrote: Yo! Flip! what size spokes will i need if im lacing a BSD backstreet hub to a rim with a 397mm diameter? And do you guys have that hub in stock in black with female axle?

I got you!

http://www.albes.com/upscodcharge600-1-1.aspx

also when you order spokes just let us know what you are lacing and we'll get you the right thing.

--flip

11/18/2011 8:51 PM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote: I got you!

also when you order spokes just let us know what you are lacing and we'll get you the right thing.

--flip

can you get those spokes in more colors?

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR

11/18/2011 8:53 PM

shuves Penissin wrote: Yo! Flip! what size spokes will i need if im lacing a BSD backstreet hub to a rim with a 397mm diameter? And do you guys have that hub in stock in black with female axle?

--flip

The link doesn't work. Im ordering tomorrow man!

11/18/2011 9:08 PM

iridebmx2122 wrote: can you get those spokes in more colors?

sure. what do ya need?

11/18/2011 9:08 PM

shuves Penissin wrote: The link doesn't work. Im ordering tomorrow man!

Link works now

11/18/2011 9:09 PM

Link works now.

11/18/2011 9:14 PM

--flip

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote: Link works now.

Thanks brothaa!!!

11/18/2011 9:16 PM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote: sure. what do ya need?

idk i was just wondering for my next wheel build

I HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK ODDY 7KAS I WILL TRADE BOTH FOR A PAIR OF SUN ENVYS (MUST BE FRONT AND REAR MATCHING SET) ANY COLOR

11/20/2011 8:27 PM

yo flip any word yet? Sorry i dont mean to nag you or anyhting. Its just i promised the gift card in a deal of mine so im kinda stressing lol

Swoop it motherfuckas

11/21/2011 1:15 PM

Austin_Read wrote: yo flip any word yet? Sorry i dont mean to nag you or anyhting. Its just i promised the gift card in a deal of mine so im kinda stressing lol

Yo! Yes. it was you. I'll have your stuff sent out ASAP. If you like i can email you the gift cert number. Email me at sales@albes.com with your address (so I know for sure it's you) and I'll get you the GC #.

thanks again

--flip

11/21/2011 2:04 PM

i wish i was cool enough to get free shit from the sweetest bmx shop ever

Refs: Irideafly, Scramhype, xBikeaholic, Droogskull, riversiderider, milou, showtime402
20+ refs on bmx-forum if that matters

11/21/2011 6:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/21/2011 6:27 PM

Austin_Read wrote: yo flip any word yet? Sorry i dont mean to nag you or anyhting. Its just i promised the gift card in a deal of mine so im kinda stressing lol

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote: Yo! Yes. it was you. I'll have your stuff sent out ASAP. If you like i can email you the gift cert number. Email me at sales@albes.com with your address (so I know for sure it's you) and I'll get you the GC #.

thanks again

--flip

Just sent an email to ya. And again, sorry for the naggin!

Swoop it motherfuckas

11/21/2011 6:31 PM

lol im a tad late. coulda done with a seat to get me back in the game

Working for BMW
Driving an E21 316i, E30 320i and an E92 320D
TheLowCartel got big too - www.facebook.com/thelowcartel

Post a Reply to: Want some free stuff?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm