4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Web Videos

7/20/2014 4:01 PM

We see thousands of web videos a year and I for one watch a lot more.

What do you guys like in a video?
What do you guys hate?

I like a video which is paced well, has good riding, and a decent song to match (the last part is hard for me as when I make a video for Vital I have to use licensed tracks).

Things I hate
Half assed clips - If you're going to film it, at least pull it clean
Whole videos of jibbing - You do not need to film every session regardless of who's there. Save the best clips and keep them for a decent edit.
Resi and fly out clips.

7/20/2014 4:51 PM

I like edits i like. I don't like edits i don't like.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Chum is fum

Magic

7/20/2014 5:53 PM

I enjoy media that is both riding and has rider commentary. As much as I hate TCU, their instagram slam videos are entertaining. The Props videos, house checks, bike checks, are entertaining because it gives viewers a glimpse of riders personalities as apposed to strictly riding. I'd like to see more content like that

7/20/2014 6:23 PM

I pretty much enjoy any kind of edit, the only thing I don't like seeing is street and skatepark clips in the same edit. I like both types of that riding, but to me street is a lot more raw and creative and I just like to see an entire edit street or the whole thing park.

7/20/2014 6:30 PM

A good variety. See way too many street edits that are 90% knee high ledge combos. Great. How bout something else.
Gotta have at least one or two "bangers", or at least something creative or different. Sick of watching the same lines on the same setups.
I don't really enjoy park videos at all.

Insta: @devicacy

Post a Reply to: Web Videos

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm