4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

What I've been up to.

2/17/2014 1:12 PM

So as most of you know I don't post often, but I've made the move from New York to Washington State (South of Seattle 30min) and I'm finally getting to explore around and ride when work allows me (usually pulling 50-60 hour weeks) so this is what I've been up to!

Bike Check:

Frame: S&M BTM 21.25" Trans Blue
Fork: S&M Pitchfork XLT
Bars: S&M Grand Slam XLT
Stem: S&M Race XLT Topload
Grips: Animal Edwin
Seat: Some Fat Kink
Sprocket: 28T Cult Spline Drive
Cranks: Cracked Profile 180mm's
Pedals: Odyssey JCPC
Front Wheel: Profile to Hazard
Rear Wheel: Stock, blew up my WTP supreme
Tires: Kink

A 20 year old little kids bicycle rider.

Follow my adventures on Instagram @resslerbmx

2/17/2014 1:15 PM

That bike looks awesome! Those parks looks fun as hell!!!

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/17/2014 1:23 PM

Looks like you've been having good times then! Is the Merc yours?

2/17/2014 1:25 PM

T-rider wrote: That bike looks awesome! Those parks looks fun as hell!!!

Thanks bud! Best looking setup I've had, most of my bikes looked like shit haha!

2/17/2014 1:26 PM

BMX_Forever wrote: Looks like you've been having good times then! Is the Merc yours?

For sure having a good time out here. Endless things to ride! And yessir! 1979 Mercedes 240d (diesel) almost 500,000 miles and still looks great and runs like a champ!

2/17/2014 1:28 PM

2/17/2014 1:33 PM

BMX_Forever wrote: Looks like you've been having good times then! Is the Merc yours?

Ressler711 wrote: For sure having a good time out here. Endless things to ride! And yessir! 1979 Mercedes 240d (diesel) almost 500,000 miles and still looks great and runs like a champ!

They're definitely built to last.

2/17/2014 1:33 PM

That dirt jump looks amazing

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/17/2014 1:50 PM

hmm. that landing doesn't look familiar to me. is it on a 'farm' of some sort?

one with lots of trees around....:D

2/17/2014 1:53 PM

pnj wrote: hmm. that landing doesn't look familiar to me. is it on a 'farm' of some sort?

one with lots of trees around....:D

Haha no this is not tree farm however tree farm is about 10 min from my house, these are a top secret set that I'm probably not even supposed to know about, pretty run down except this landing though. We gotta ride soon man, I'll actually probably be riding Seattle this coming Sunday.

2/17/2014 4:19 PM

Your a lucky mudafucka those traild look amazing and so does the bike

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

2/17/2014 5:08 PM

That Mercedes. If I had one, I'd tune it. I rarely see tuned Mercedes like that. It would be different. But the problem is, they look too nice stock. Too bad they don't make cars like that anymore. And those indoor jumps.....

2/17/2014 5:26 PM

you moved from NY at a good time , its been the worst winter we've seen for a while ...

2/17/2014 5:44 PM

Sounds like you've been doing good man. How are the mpg's on those diesels?

2/17/2014 6:01 PM

RiverSideRider wrote: Sounds like you've been doing good man. How are the mpg's on those diesels?

Been doing real good man, hope the same is going for you! And I get a solid 30-35mpg, can't complain. Might eventually do a turbo diesel swap on it, for now doing white walls with some lowering and a roof rack

2/17/2014 6:04 PM

biggybuggy wrote: That Mercedes. If I had one, I'd tune it. I rarely see tuned Mercedes like that. It would be different. But the problem is, they look too nice stock. Too bad they don't make cars like that anymore. And those indoor jumps.....

Thanks man! And agreed they do look so nice stock, I'm also lucky to get one that's been taken very well care of, bought it off an older guy that's owned it the past 30 years!

2/17/2014 8:05 PM

That car is mint! It looks like it's been parked in the garage for the last 35 years.

2/17/2014 8:16 PM

GThompson121 wrote: That car is mint! It looks like it's been parked in the garage for the last 35 years.

not with 500k miles. Idk why you would lower it but whatever. I'd V8 swap it or something though.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/17/2014 8:30 PM

GThompson121 wrote: That car is mint! It looks like it's been parked in the garage for the last 35 years.

Mikel8149 wrote: not with 500k miles. Idk why you would lower it but whatever. I'd V8 swap it or something though.

Just because it has high miles doesn't mean it isn't in better condition than the same car with 50,000. And I'm into lowering cars, just my taste personally. I'd rather do a built big turbo diesel swap than v8 swap

2/17/2014 8:41 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: not with 500k miles. Idk why you would lower it but whatever. I'd V8 swap it or something though.

Ressler711 wrote: Just because it has high miles doesn't mean it isn't in better condition than the same car with 50,000. And I'm into lowering cars, just my taste personally. I'd rather do a built big turbo diesel swap than v8 swap

I mean't to say it was driven a lot obviously wasn't hating on it or anything like that looks clean. I kinda hate the way diesel's sound but that's just me i guess.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/18/2014 12:57 AM

Mikel8149 wrote: I mean't to say it was driven a lot obviously wasn't hating on it or anything like that looks clean. I kinda hate the way diesel's sound but that's just me i guess.

No worries man, all opinions. If everybody had the same taste everything would be boring!

Post a Reply to: What I've been up to.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm