4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

What bars are these?

9/1/2012 6:59 PM

I was told they were cults, but I don't think they are. They say 8G crazyXL where the left grip would go.

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

9/1/2012 7:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/1/2012 7:02 PM

Crossbar height is 6 1/4"
28 1/2" wide. May have been cut. Can't tell.

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.

Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere

9/1/2012 9:29 PM

8g crazyxl. WDF

Lol. Xzibit plz

9/1/2012 9:34 PM

they might be the felt scotty cranmer ones..

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

9/1/2012 9:40 PM

dk crazy 8 bars?

xBMXx.

9/1/2012 9:48 PM

Why do you say that? Just wondering. I have no idea what they are. But I need proof that they are those. lol

Lol. Xzibit plz

9/2/2012 8:07 AM

yooo

Lol. Xzibit plz

9/2/2012 11:11 AM

BmxRida4lyfe wrote: Why do you say that? Just wondering. I have no idea what they are. But I need proof that they are those. lol

idk i saw crazy and 8

xBMXx.

9/2/2012 11:44 AM

Haha, well so far you have the best reasoning.

Lol. Xzibit plz

9/2/2012 12:23 PM

well dk crazy 8 bars are only 28 wide and if the cross bar height is 6 1/4 then you probably have another 2 inches till you get to the top of the bars witch would make these 8 1/4 rise and like the name says the crazy 8 bars are only 8 inch rise my guess is the 8g could just mean they used 8 gauge tubing
Post a Reply to: What bars are these?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm