4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Whatever happened To Nigel Sylvester?

5/5/2013 10:48 PM

He left Mirraco, has a couple youtube edits but thats about it. I thought he was starting "PopaWheelieFresh" or something. He has a clothing store.....I really want him to pick up a frame sponsor or get into the bmx scene instead of mainstream stuff.

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

5/5/2013 11:08 PM

I heard he wanted to start his own frame/parts company.
But apparently nothing happened.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Bike Check.

5/5/2013 11:28 PM

He still rides for Animal.

5/6/2013 4:59 AM

BMX_Forever wrote: He still rides for Animal.

This. And he has put out like 3 new edits in the past 2 months. That's more than most riders. And he's in animal qss 3&4.

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

5/6/2013 6:16 AM

Dude, Nigel puts out probably thte most edits out of any other rider. Him and Broc Raiford are my favorite riders. But yeah, he only has Animal for part sponsors really. It doesn't matter to him. Ralph hooks him up with Skavenger frames and stuff. He has nothing to worry about not having a frame sponsor.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/6/2013 6:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2013 6:37 AM

And the last time I talked to Ralph he mumbled something about an Skavenger Nigel frame

5/6/2013 7:16 AM

FreddyDapice wrote: Dude, Nigel puts out probably thte most edits out of any other rider. Him and Broc Raiford are my favorite riders. But yeah, he only has Animal for part sponsors really. It doesn't matter to him. Ralph hooks him up with Skavenger frames and stuff. He has nothing to worry about not having a frame sponsor.

pretty much this. He's probably making some serious cash being sponsored by Nike, G-shock, and Gatorade.

I'm quick with the hooks like Balrog..
My Steed
Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

5/6/2013 7:48 PM

zachhendrix wrote: And the last time I talked to Ralph he mumbled something about an Skavenger Nigel frame

Dude, that would be sooo sick, so he isn't technically sponsored by them, but gets free shit? Kinda like Hoder did with animal but wasn't offically on, until last year

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

5/6/2013 7:51 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Dude, that would be sooo sick, so he isn't technically sponsored by them, but gets free shit? Kinda like Hoder did with animal but wasn't offically on, until last year

He might get hook ups just cause both companies are related, I definitely could see a Nigel frame through Skavenger though

5/6/2013 7:53 PM

He is too concerned about watches.

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/6/2013 7:55 PM

I could see him on either cult or skavenger

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/6/2013 7:56 PM

future FBM wrote: He is too concerned about watches.

I wanted to order his signature watch Most ads are him for Gshock actually (In Ridebmx at least). He reps them good, decent watches too

5/6/2013 7:59 PM

future FBM wrote: He is too concerned about watches.

Ain't nobody got time fo dat.. wait he does. never mind.

5/6/2013 8:12 PM

who cares

Action Wheels Bike Shop. I'll learn bars and whips when I feel like it.
Follow me on instagram: scotteffting

5/7/2013 9:18 AM

Effting wrote: who cares

you came in here looking for an answer...

twitter

PROBZ

5/7/2013 9:23 AM

If Nigel gets a frame through Skavenger, I WILL be getting one.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/7/2013 1:54 PM

Did y'all see Nigel Sylvester was in Mack Wilds' new music video!? This is so tight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki4Z203UDy8

8/7/2013 2:05 PM

A Nigel Skavenger Frame would be pretty damned Bad Ass! My Friend still rides a Chocolate & i have been twisting his arm to get a BSD Forever because he doesn't want to change Geo just wants a higher quality Frame. If the Skavenger Frame is the same specs i'm sure he could be persuaded!

Thread High Jack!
Also, I was told Marv is no longer riding for Fit via 4Down their UK Distro, No one else Distributes Fit in the UK but is still riding for Animal via 4Down. I was wondering he is cool with the 90east Team, He is an Animal rider he has visited America numerous times to ride with the Animal/Skavenger Team. I am wondering if Marv is riding for Skavenger & if we will see a Skavenger Marv Frame???!

8/7/2013 4:23 PM

He gets hooked up from Gatorade doesn't he?

8/7/2013 5:14 PM

hes probably going to go to subrosa

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/7/2013 5:25 PM

hes apart of the illuminati

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/7/2013 5:36 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote: hes apart of the illuminati

Oh fuck off with illuminati shit already

8/7/2013 6:14 PM

He actually has a prototype frame now

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_MArtinez

8/7/2013 6:39 PM

Marco_Gonzalez wrote: He actually has a prototype frame now

9:11 haha

and that frame looks like a total piece of shit, no head tube gussets ='s fail unless its made by standard

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/7/2013 7:19 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote: 9:11 haha

and that frame looks like a total piece of shit, no head tube gussets ='s fail unless its made by standard

unless they are internal.. alot of companies are doing that now...

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/7/2013 8:47 PM

jj0996 wrote: hes probably going to go to subrosa

this is stupid

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/7/2013 9:42 PM

didnt he drop that edit recently that everyone was bitching about cuz he was counting money or some shit in it?

Insta: @devicacy

8/7/2013 9:47 PM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote: this is stupid

hes sponsored by animal already whats the point of trying to get hooked up with a new company when he could just go with subrosa

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

8/7/2013 9:57 PM

jj0996 wrote: hes sponsored by animal already whats the point of trying to get hooked up with a new company when he could just go with subrosa

skavenger is with animal. not subrosa

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

8/7/2013 10:01 PM

jj0996 wrote: hes sponsored by animal already whats the point of trying to get hooked up with a new company when he could just go with subrosa

tomdon wrote: skavenger is with animal. not subrosa

r u serious, now i feel like a complete moron lol

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

Post a Reply to: Whatever happened To Nigel Sylvester?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm