4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Whats the best Multi-Tool?

3/17/2014 10:57 AM

What Multi-Tool would you recommend?

3/17/2014 12:10 PM

None, they are expensive as shit. Carry a bag with normal tools.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/17/2014 12:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2014 12:13 PM

I have the DK random Wrench, it's decent, but I only use the spoke wrench, sockets and pedal wrench. I don't use it for the allens.

The animal and shadow tools are nice though.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

3/17/2014 4:35 PM

The animal is fucking awesome. I loved mine until some cunt stole it.

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

3/17/2014 4:38 PM

Animal looks good so does the shAdow .....I've got a dk random wrench and park tools wrench works great not so much wasted space to carry around with tool kits I won't even use and not expensive at all.....Mac tools are expensive, multi tools for bikes are cheap as fuck

3/17/2014 4:41 PM

I had a DK Random Wrench and the bottom part of it dented in, so the spoke wrench couldn't thread into it. This meant it could no longer hold all the parts in it, completely ruining the point of the tool. Oh, it dented on the first day I had it, and I didn't even do anything to dent it. I had it in my bag and I never slam it down or anything. Wouldn't recommend it.

Really, though, I think multi tools are pointless.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

3/17/2014 4:55 PM

^^^ why would you have it in your bag without the spoke wrench threaded in allowing that part of it to be dented that doesn't seem to bright having your tools randomly flying around your bag loose like that

3/17/2014 4:58 PM

the shadow tool is meh, my friend had it and its nice, but it has this bulge thingy on one side of the pedal wrench that makes it really difficult getting your pedals off sometimes. the animal tool is nice, it kinda has just the right amount of stuff

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

3/17/2014 5:05 PM

The animal one looks good. I'd never gwt one just because i already have all the things i need in my backpack when ever i ride

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

3/17/2014 5:05 PM

eskimojay wrote: ^^^ why would you have it in your bag without the spoke wrench threaded in allowing that part of it to be dented that doesn't seem to bright having your tools randomly flying around your bag loose like that

I didn't have my ratchet with me so I was using just the tool with the extension and 17mm socket. Didn't need the rest at the time besides a 6mm which I had in my pocket, so I just kept it at home. There's no excuse for something to dent that easily.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

3/26/2014 10:03 AM

Dude i have a blackburn multi tool from dicks its really nice it has 5 and 6 allens also an 8 allen a flathead some torx wrenches a phillips head and chainbreaker and the whole things as thin as a cm and as big as maybe like 6 quarters

3/26/2014 10:23 AM

Leatherman

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Magic

Post a Reply to: Whats the best Multi-Tool?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm