4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Who would you want to ride with on vital

5/4/2013 10:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2013 10:09 PM

If possible, i'd ride with EVERYONE. The more heads the better. No matter your age, riding style/level, i don't care. The feeling you get with rolling in a gang of riders, crowding the streets, listening to the awesome buz of all the wheels. It's fuckin rad. It gives you a huge sense of unity too, yet we're all so uniquely different in styles and builds.

Plus we can basically control traffic. It's fun when cars are helplessly honking and nobody gives a fuck.
(random photo off the net, but you get the idea)

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

5/4/2013 10:11 PM

GO BIKE DAY! I'd literally tell my parents to go screw off and I'd go ride for a couple of hours and come back home having a fulfilled day.

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/4/2013 10:12 PM

We should get all the forums, Vital, BMX-F, BG, TCU, etc. to meet somewhere one day and just take over a city.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

5/4/2013 10:13 PM

hahaha that ^

they get so pissed. and cops too, I remember we had a group of like 20 people here all riding a ledge and a cop rolled up as we were grinding it, slowed down and just looked at us and drove off like he was scared or something

5/4/2013 10:13 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: GO BIKE DAY! I'd literally tell my parents to go screw off and I'd go ride for a couple of hours and come back home having a fulfilled day.

bike days are the shit. did it once with about 30 other people. cops werent happy...but it didnt stop us

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

5/4/2013 10:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2013 10:16 PM

Anyone who rides mainly street and does bangers (no foot tall ledge stuff). Street = photo ops. I love photography and film as much as riding.

5/4/2013 10:15 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: GO BIKE DAY! I'd literally tell my parents to go screw off and I'd go ride for a couple of hours and come back home having a fulfilled day.

tomdon wrote: bike days are the shit. did it once with about 30 other people. cops werent happy...but it didnt stop us

It's not as national as Go Skate Day but someday, I hope it happens. I'll beg my parents to let me out on that day for at least an hour or more just for the hell of it. I love to conquer traffic. Someone does always end up getting hurt but they probably think it was worth it anyways.

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/4/2013 10:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2013 10:40 PM

Teehee

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

5/4/2013 10:40 PM

None of you, cause none of you fuckers wanna ride with me. Assholes. Smh. Lol.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

5/4/2013 10:42 PM

Me? wrote: None of you, cause none of you fuckers wanna ride with me. Assholes. Smh. Lol.

Your name is me? I ride with me every time I ride. Technically everyone rides with you every time they ride. Lol

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

5/4/2013 10:56 PM

Alot of times we'll get 10 or more riders together here and take over downtown...the cops hate it... Especially when we go into the university. And the campus pd gets even more pissed lol

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/4/2013 11:42 PM

Damn...no one wants to ride with me either...I'd for sure ride with snmanimal,Freddy dapice,tomdon,scramhype,bmxforlife,anyone from MO for sure,a couple Aussies so I can rock my jandles and make continuous trips to the chili bin..lol

5/5/2013 12:53 AM

i say we make the first day of summer natonal go bmx day. no scooters, skaters, road bikes, or mountain bikes. just us.

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

5/5/2013 1:44 AM

Topsey so I can chat shit with him about bluemeate
Genesis so I can watch him truck while I jib around
Sundaybmxrr so we can do wall rides and stuff
Sunday color
Harry95
Abod
Lorenzo
And that philly head who would shred alone behind a store I forgot who..

Tc and darryl
Roqfan because I used to kind of talk to him on here

Whoever can do wall rides all day and be content

Oh and Ryan animal because he's a monster

5/5/2013 6:46 AM

Noendinsight666
Tomdon
FreddyDapice
XxOhioanxx
ZachHendrix
RiverSideRider
Four
SoulRebelRastaMan
SundayBmxRR

Im sure there is more, sorry if i forgot any of the homies on here! Stay Cool.

5/5/2013 6:46 AM

Not to disappoint you but I have an American accent.
I was raised in an English environment, you can still hear I'm a little Italian though haha.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Bike Check.

5/5/2013 6:55 AM

Thanks guys

5/5/2013 7:20 AM

I'd ride with all you guys. It would be awesome to ride in everyone's area for a day, and just go on a tour doing that.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/5/2013 8:09 AM

Oh and freddy especially freddy

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/5/2013 9:43 AM

Sunday cud he has that style I want. With wallrides and manual to 180s
broken and tcbmx because there homies who hook it up and have sexy bikes.
Sunny because hes the guy I could laugh at all day. I feel like since hes off vital. Hes riding hardcore and he has some flow at park lol pumping bowls.
Brianoob Cu's hes Asian jk because he has a clean style and he always add something funny as shit to his edits.
jared42069 Cu's hes chill

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

5/5/2013 9:48 AM

andyferly wrote: Not to disappoint you but I have an American accent.
I was raised in an English environment, you can still hear I'm a little Italian though haha.

GTFO jk i love you (no homo)

Save a tree
Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842 ;

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/5/2013 9:53 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote: I'd ride with everyone but this Xxohioanxx fag. He's a douche.

isnowyaznV2 wrote: Yeah dude, I hated that one soon of a bitch. I'd like to get his address and egg and TP his house.

Xxohioanxx wrote:

LOOOL Oh shit my gut hurts from laughing that much

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

5/5/2013 11:38 AM

RiverSideRider wrote: Topsey so I can chat shit with him about bluemeate
Genesis so I can watch him truck while I jib around
Sundaybmxrr so we can do wall rides and stuff
Sunday color
Harry95
Abod
Lorenzo
And that philly head who would shred alone behind a store I forgot who..

Tc and darryl
Roqfan because I used to kind of talk to him on here

Whoever can do wall rides all day and be content

Oh and Ryan animal because he's a monster

5/5/2013 12:20 PM

Chuck
Sundaybmxrr
WildBycyclist666 (love ya edits bro)
Wallmart BMX
Dream
Topsey
Andyferly
Aav1966
and Four

5/5/2013 12:26 PM

No one loves me

5/5/2013 12:31 PM

BMX_Forever wrote: No one loves me

I'd enjoy riding with this BMX_Forever fellow.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

5/5/2013 12:36 PM

Four wrote: I made a list and reasons but vital did not post it to my knowledge.

TheBrandonFranke- Chill dude, lives close, same attitude as me and we can look at emo girls
Verde- Fucking funny dude and was one of the chillest dudes on here.
andyferly- hes just Cool as fuck. and italian which is also pretty rad lol.
WallmartBMX- Good at riding park and a cool dude.
Sunday- Hilarious and trolls Directioners and beliebers.
Futurefbm- hes my dude.
BMXism funny dude
Joeben- Chill as and funny.
Eddimundo- cool dude
Aav1996- Cool dude, seems nice.
Tomdon- pretty rad dude.
Mrhavoc- Rad guy, nice dude too.
sketchytravis
broken
snowyazn
Dream
Chuck
The guy who made the thread about the nitrous cranks
BLRBMX
xbikeaholic
justin
TC
Sickdude

etc

We NEED to ride sometime.

Instagram

Tomdon: "Looks have nothing to do with it. You have an aura about you that attracts the trannies"
Refs:tomdon x2,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/5/2013 12:39 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote: We NEED to ride sometime.

How far is Reynoldsburg from Dayton? I live like 20 minutes north of Dayton.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

5/5/2013 12:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2013 12:39 PM

BMX_Forever wrote: No one loves me

knew i forgot someone. Fellow UK-er haha :D

5/5/2013 12:45 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote: We NEED to ride sometime.

We do dude!

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

Post a Reply to: Who would you want to ride with on vital

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm