4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Who would you want to ride with on vital

5/5/2013 12:47 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: How far is Reynoldsburg from Dayton? I live like 20 minutes north of Dayton.

It's like 45 minutes north. I live 10 minutes from Dayton lol.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

5/5/2013 12:51 PM

Four wrote: It's like 45 minutes north. I live 10 minutes from Dayton lol.

Haha, we all need to ride sometime.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

5/5/2013 12:56 PM

BMX_Forever wrote: No one loves me

Xxohioanxx wrote: I'd enjoy riding with this BMX_Forever fellow.

Thanks, I'd like to ride with this Xxohioanxx fellow.

5/5/2013 12:57 PM

BMX_Forever wrote: No one loves me

Zach P-D wrote: knew i forgot someone. Fellow UK-er haha :D

Where in the UK are you?

5/5/2013 1:09 PM

Chuck8273 wrote: I'd ride with all you guys. It would be awesome to ride in everyone's area for a day, and just go on a tour doing that.

Well feel free to come on down and start your tour right here in Marshall mo...I am actually trying to get some guys to come down and ride Memorial Day weekend,we have one of the best parks in the state and the park director is willing to let us camp out if we want,plus the the park has very few people that even use it so most of the time we have it all to ourselves..anyone who ever is out my way can text me at 6608157123 I pretty much ride everyday Aslong as the weathers good.

5/5/2013 1:13 PM

Actually guys, where are you all in the UK? I would imagine we're all spread all over the place so meeting up wouldnt be on the cards but it'd be cool to know where you all are. I live in a little village outside Bicester in Oxfordshire. Some of you might know it for the shopping village?

5/5/2013 1:19 PM

Topsey wrote: Actually guys, where are you all in the UK? I would imagine we're all spread all over the place so meeting up wouldnt be on the cards but it'd be cool to know where you all are. I live in a little village outside Bicester in Oxfordshire. Some of you might know it for the shopping village?

I live in Weymouth in Dorset, which isn't too far away from where you are but still pretty far.

5/5/2013 1:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2013 1:23 PM

and this is what seperates us,the bmx community, from the rest of the world . even though we know we will probably never meet every rider on here, we neverrule out the possibility. we have the motivation and high hopes the rest of the world only wishes they could have.

I'm on the vital legit list!
#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

5/5/2013 1:25 PM

Hey remember we were going to meet up at vans. You me and your friend with premium in his username.

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

5/5/2013 1:30 PM

well then

roses are red, violets are blue, bikes are red, my dick is red, i cant write poetry, not even gonna lie, bite the pillow, im going in dry - xxohioanxx

5/5/2013 1:39 PM

tomdon wrote: and this is what seperates us,the bmx community, from the rest of the world . even though we know we will probably never meet every rider on here, we neverrule out the possibility. we have the motivation and high hopes the rest of the world only wishes they could have.

Damn Right! I would LOVE to travel around the states, see the cool places, take my bike & hook up with people ive met on forums, ride cool spots & most importantly have fun

5/5/2013 2:07 PM

zachhendrix wrote: Damn...no one wants to ride with me either...I'd for sure ride with snmanimal,Freddy dapice,tomdon,scramhype,bmxforlife,anyone from MO for sure,a couple Aussies so I can rock my jandles and make continuous trips to the chili bin..lol

If you ever come to St louis we should ride!

5/5/2013 2:10 PM

BMX_Forever wrote: Where in the UK are you?

midlands (telford-ish) haha

5/5/2013 2:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2013 2:14 PM

BMX_Forever wrote: I live in Weymouth in Dorset, which isn't too far away from where you are but still pretty far.

haha ur 190 miles away from where i am and it says its a 4hr drive sucks man you seem pretty sweet tbh

5/5/2013 2:16 PM

I would ride with any of you fags (after I heal) ohh and I need to go ride with my son (patrick)... already rode with Jake and Blake...

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!
sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!
if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list
35+ clean refs

5/5/2013 3:18 PM

zachhendrix wrote: Damn...no one wants to ride with me either...I'd for sure ride with snmanimal,Freddy dapice,tomdon,scramhype,bmxforlife,anyone from MO for sure,a couple Aussies so I can rock my jandles and make continuous trips to the chili bin..lol

feltbikesbike wrote: If you ever come to St louis we should ride!

And another MO guy!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/5/2013 4:17 PM

Chuck8273 wrote: And another MO guy!

I am actually gonna be coming to ramp riders maybe over Memorial Day weekend...though if its nice I wanna ride the trails if someone wouldn't mind showing me the way!

5/5/2013 4:55 PM

Man I feel like a burden on this forum, no one wants to ride with me
Anyways I would ride with Four, he seems cool and interesting. I really don't know anyone on here.

Summer rustles my jimmies (:

5/5/2013 5:53 PM

I'll ride with anyone who can shred a flat rail with me

5/5/2013 5:59 PM

PBJSammitch wrote: I'll ride with anyone who can shred a flat rail with me

gimme a 20ft flat rail and ill throw bangers on it all day with ya. and we should meet up at rasp sometime

#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

5/5/2013 6:02 PM

tomdon wrote: gimme a 20ft flat rail and ill throw bangers on it all day with ya. and we should meet up at rasp sometime

Fuck RASP haha the only thing i'll ride there is the flat rail. I slide out every where else lol. We should definitely ride some Rochester Street though.

5/5/2013 6:05 PM

tomdon wrote: gimme a 20ft flat rail and ill throw bangers on it all day with ya. and we should meet up at rasp sometime

PBJSammitch wrote: Fuck RASP haha the only thing i'll ride there is the flat rail. I slide out every where else lol. We should definitely ride some Rochester Street though.

i see/hear alot of good about rochester street. we deffinately will sometime.

#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

5/5/2013 6:08 PM

The few who actually ride their bikes.

BMX and Road Bikes. Bike Shop Employee
Follow me on twitter @scotteffting

Follow me on instagram: scotteffting

5/5/2013 7:14 PM

Chuck8273 wrote: And another MO guy!

mo actually has a decent scene! Ive never been to ramp riders but i love plan nine and there are so many good people! i know a few kids that will go pro haha they progress so damn fast! thought there are also the kids that should atleast be am but theyre such big dicks nobody would want to sponsor them...

5/5/2013 7:25 PM

Noendinsight666
Tomdon
XxOhioanxx
ZachHendrix
RiverSideRider
Four
SundayBmxRR
Dream
Wallmart
SickDude
Me?
iiKrxfttd
Chuck
BrokenBMX
Topsey
AndyFerley
Dream
Tito
WildBycyclist666
isnowazn or whatever the fuck your name is, and means, aha.

Mostly anyone, I'm sure i'm missing a few, but these seem to be the main people I converse with on here.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco, element4all,

Animal - Guerra - Odyssey

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com

Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com

PSN - TheBrownWolf

5/5/2013 7:32 PM

I'd ride with anyone! If anyone is from PA and wants to ride let me know!

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

5/5/2013 7:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2013 7:34 PM

and freddy. cant forget a fellow 4 pegger

i think its "is now yazn v2" ?

#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

5/5/2013 7:35 PM

I wanna ride with sundaybmxRR, SickDude, Me? , and isnowyaznV2 be they all seem prty chill and know what they are doing

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

5/5/2013 7:35 PM

ImBrayden wrote: I'd ride with anyone! If anyone is from PA and wants to ride let me know!

Im from PA!

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

5/5/2013 7:38 PM

ImBrayden wrote: I'd ride with anyone! If anyone is from PA and wants to ride let me know!

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: Im from PA!

Same!
Post a Reply to: Who would you want to ride with on vital

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm