4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Who would you want to ride with on vital

5/5/2013 7:45 PM

ImBrayden wrote: I'd ride with anyone! If anyone is from PA and wants to ride let me know!

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: Im from PA!

sundaybmxRR wrote: Same!

where in PA? ur both people i wouldnt mind riding with based upon previous knowledge ahaha

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

5/5/2013 7:48 PM

ImBrayden wrote: I'd ride with anyone! If anyone is from PA and wants to ride let me know!

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: Im from PA!

where in PA?

5/5/2013 7:49 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: where in PA? ur both people i wouldnt mind riding with based upon previous knowledge ahaha

In Hanover, which is about 40 minutes away from York & the skatepark in York. Gettysburg is probably more well known though so I'm about 30 minutes from there to give you a rough idea

5/5/2013 8:04 PM

dream wrote: Hey remember we were going to meet up at vans. You me and your friend with premium in his username.

i might be going there this summer were is it at

Save a tree
Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842 ;

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/5/2013 8:06 PM

tomdon wrote: and freddy. cant forget a fellow 4 pegger

i think its "is now yazn v2" ?

I snowy asian v2

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/5/2013 8:07 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: where in PA? ur both people i wouldnt mind riding with based upon previous knowledge ahaha

sundaybmxRR wrote: In Hanover, which is about 40 minutes away from York & the skatepark in York. Gettysburg is probably more well known though so I'm about 30 minutes from there to give you a rough idea

i live in philly which is like 1hr away from u

5/5/2013 8:09 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: i live in philly which is like 1hr away from u

I'm sure there's a halfway point haha. how far away are you from Baltimore? depending which way we go, I'm about an hour and there's good street there

5/5/2013 8:09 PM

I'll ride with anyone embracing freestyle. No schools or stupid divisions

5/5/2013 8:11 PM

tomdon wrote: and freddy. cant forget a fellow 4 pegger

i think its "is now yazn v2" ?

SickDude wrote: I snowy asian v2

oh i see now. thanks!

I'm on the vital legit list!
#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

5/5/2013 8:12 PM

adamnmexican wrote: I'll ride with anyone embracing freestyle. No schools or stupid divisions

this.

I'm on the vital legit list!
#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

5/5/2013 8:13 PM

nobody said me unloved

5/5/2013 8:14 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: In Hanover, which is about 40 minutes away from York & the skatepark in York. Gettysburg is probably more well known though so I'm about 30 minutes from there to give you a rough idea

sundaybmxRR wrote: I'm sure there's a halfway point haha. how far away are you from Baltimore? depending which way we go, I'm about an hour and there's good street there

im closer to deleware and south jersey.

5/5/2013 8:16 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: I'm sure there's a halfway point haha. how far away are you from Baltimore? depending which way we go, I'm about an hour and there's good street there

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: im closer to deleware and south jersey.

im 2 1/2 hours away from u so maybe some day in the summer ill get some guys together and we could make a weekend trip up to you. stay at a hotel or sumpin

5/5/2013 8:17 PM

FreddyDapice wrote: Noendinsight666
Tomdon
XxOhioanxx
ZachHendrix
RiverSideRider
Four
SundayBmxRR
Dream
Wallmart
SickDude
Me?
iiKrxfttd
Chuck
BrokenBMX
Topsey
AndyFerley
Dream
Tito
WildBycyclist666
isnowazn or whatever the fuck your name is, and means, aha.

Mostly anyone, I'm sure i'm missing a few, but these seem to be the main people I converse with on here.

thanks homie, you must really love me because my names up there twice =]

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

5/5/2013 8:17 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: im closer to deleware and south jersey.

I suck ass with directions and knowing where things are haha. But all of us PA riders should get together one day and shred

5/5/2013 8:23 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: I suck ass with directions and knowing where things are haha. But all of us PA riders should get together one day and shred

Meet up in Philly for a weekend? Rent a room or two in a hotel/motel.

Noah Farver
717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.
Sig

5/5/2013 8:24 PM

adamnmexican wrote: I'll ride with anyone embracing freestyle. No schools or stupid divisions

tomdon wrote: this.

Alright. I'm gonna do an indian giver on every trick possible. And goofy bars and stuff.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/5/2013 8:24 PM

Nike iD wrote: Meet up in Philly for a weekend? Rent a room or two in a hotel/motel.

sounds like a prostitution thing to me.

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

5/5/2013 8:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2013 8:36 PM

PBJSammitch wrote: I'll ride with anyone who can shred a flat rail with me

tomdon wrote: gimme a 20ft flat rail and ill throw bangers on it all day with ya. and we should meet up at rasp sometime

I would ride that all day long! TWSS!

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/5/2013 8:26 PM

Nike iD wrote: Meet up in Philly for a weekend? Rent a room or two in a hotel/motel.

sounds pretty kinky there

Save a tree

5/5/2013 8:27 PM

That'd be badass haha road trippin!

speaking of road trippin, the Dew Tour's this summer in Ocean City, MD. That'd be the perfect spot for people in our area to meet up at I'm 3 hours away though but I'm gonna try and go down with my friend the days that it's being held, and we can all shred. I went down 2 years ago when it was there and there was like 30 people from all across the East coast there just in our group

5/5/2013 8:32 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: That'd be badass haha road trippin!

speaking of road trippin, the Dew Tour's this summer in Ocean City, MD. That'd be the perfect spot for people in our area to meet up at I'm 3 hours away though but I'm gonna try and go down with my friend the days that it's being held, and we can all shred. I went down 2 years ago when it was there and there was like 30 people from all across the East coast there just in our group

dew tour in montana ...................... never going to happen

Save a tree

5/5/2013 9:30 PM

feltbikesbike wrote: If you ever come to St louis we should ride!

Chuck8273 wrote: And another MO guy!

feltbikesbike wrote: mo actually has a decent scene! Ive never been to ramp riders but i love plan nine and there are so many good people! i know a few kids that will go pro haha they progress so damn fast! thought there are also the kids that should atleast be am but theyre such big dicks nobody would want to sponsor them...

You should come out to ramp riders,the scene there is awesome a d it's so much more laid back than plan nine,plus IMO the the ramps are easier to ride,and just all around more fun...You should come ride with us over Memorial Day weekend like the 25th and the 26

5/5/2013 10:25 PM

No one cares, I'd ride with anyone but I suck, though weird shit always happens with me like trolling security, getting babes on scooters, old ladies getting mad and other stuff LOL. I cruise and interesting things come and find me.

Deadline Motherfucker

Check out my STOLEN whip here

5/6/2013 7:23 AM

sick dude, sundaybmx, freddy, dream, walmart, PBJsamich, four, isnowyazn, and probably everybody else.

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

5/6/2013 1:17 PM

zachhendrix wrote: You should come out to ramp riders,the scene there is awesome a d it's so much more laid back than plan nine,plus IMO the the ramps are easier to ride,and just all around more fun...You should come ride with us over Memorial Day weekend like the 25th and the 26

its like twice as far for me.. and overall i dont ride ramps so ive never felt the need to go there...

5/6/2013 1:20 PM

zachhendrix wrote: You should come out to ramp riders,the scene there is awesome a d it's so much more laid back than plan nine,plus IMO the the ramps are easier to ride,and just all around more fun...You should come ride with us over Memorial Day weekend like the 25th and the 26

oh yeah how far are you from washington missouri? they have anew outdoor park opening there soon. its pretty cool and there is street all around it..

5/6/2013 2:39 PM

feltbikesbike wrote: mo actually has a decent scene! Ive never been to ramp riders but i love plan nine and there are so many good people! i know a few kids that will go pro haha they progress so damn fast! thought there are also the kids that should atleast be am but theyre such big dicks nobody would want to sponsor them...

feltbikesbike wrote: oh yeah how far are you from washington missouri? they have anew outdoor park opening there soon. its pretty cool and there is street all around it..

I'm like 2 hours or so from washington

5/6/2013 6:12 PM

ill ride with anyone that is on a bmx. i like riding street with people that are better than me so i can learn stuff

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

5/6/2013 6:26 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: That'd be badass haha road trippin!

WallmartBMX wrote: dew tour in montana ...................... never going to happen

im only like 45min from there so if u wanna get a ton of ppl we could all go for a day and watch the tour then go ride and i could film a day edit or sumpin like dat. sound good?

Post a Reply to: Who would you want to ride with on vital

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm