4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Who would you want to ride with on vital

5/6/2013 6:41 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: im only like 45min from there so if u wanna get a ton of ppl we could all go for a day and watch the tour then go ride and i could film a day edit or sumpin like dat. sound good?

were you talking to me or Wallmartbmx? haha but that'd be sick.

5/6/2013 7:23 PM

Any of you PA clowns spend some time at Platinum Plus? My friend just was arrested for prostitution there. haha

Action Wheels Bike Shop. I'll learn bars and whips when I feel like it.
Follow me on instagram: scotteffting

5/6/2013 7:44 PM

WallmartBMX wrote: dew tour in montana ...................... never going to happen

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: im only like 45min from there so if u wanna get a ton of ppl we could all go for a day and watch the tour then go ride and i could film a day edit or sumpin like dat. sound good?

sundaybmxRR wrote: were you talking to me or Wallmartbmx? haha but that'd be sick.

you. it would be insane. rollin squad deep shuttin down the streets aha! i can only imagine

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

5/6/2013 7:48 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: you. it would be insane. rollin squad deep shuttin down the streets aha! i can only imagine

This was about 2/3 of the group we had goin on down there in 2011

the rest are out of the shot in the right I think

if we had a group like this goin again we could get some serious riding done!

5/6/2013 11:34 PM

dream wrote: Hey remember we were going to meet up at vans. You me and your friend with premium in his username.

"Premium" gave up riding. And yeah I still go to Vans. I recently took the contest they held there and got 6th in Advanced division.

5/7/2013 8:56 AM

I like big groups, but not tooo big. Seems like a huge ass group would be kinda fun though.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/7/2013 10:16 AM

FreddyDapice wrote: I like big groups, but not tooo big. Seems like a huge ass group would be kinda fun though.

Every summer they do like a go skate day in Munich for BMX.
I'm gonna see what's up this year cause I moved in late last year.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Bike Check.

5/8/2013 7:06 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: were you talking to me or Wallmartbmx? haha but that'd be sick.

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: you. it would be insane. rollin squad deep shuttin down the streets aha! i can only imagine

sundaybmxRR wrote: This was about 2/3 of the group we had goin on down there in 2011

i could get about 7 people. maybe more hbu?

5/8/2013 7:18 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: i could get about 7 people. maybe more hbu?

idk how many people I could get to come down, most my friends just go down with their families and stuff so I just meet them.

I AM trying to see if my friend can take me along when the Dew Tour happens and stay, if so that's 1, plus I think his friend, and I know some of my other friends might wanna go down for a day. idk next time people come out I'll talk to them and see whatsup

5/8/2013 7:20 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: This was about 2/3 of the group we had goin on down there in 2011

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: i could get about 7 people. maybe more hbu?

sundaybmxRR wrote: idk how many people I could get to come down, most my friends just go down with their families and stuff so I just meet them.

I AM trying to see if my friend can take me along when the Dew Tour happens and stay, if so that's 1, plus I think his friend, and I know some of my other friends might wanna go down for a day. idk next time people come out I'll talk to them and see whatsup

what ur # ill txt u so its easier to make plans and stuff

5/8/2013 7:20 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: Im from PA!

sundaybmxRR wrote: Same!

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: where in PA? ur both people i wouldnt mind riding with based upon previous knowledge ahaha

I'm from Palmyra. It's right next to Hershey and Lebanon.

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

5/8/2013 7:22 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: where in PA? ur both people i wouldnt mind riding with based upon previous knowledge ahaha

sundaybmxRR wrote: In Hanover, which is about 40 minutes away from York & the skatepark in York. Gettysburg is probably more well known though so I'm about 30 minutes from there to give you a rough idea

We should ride Ried Menzer sometime man!

Straight-Edge

5/8/2013 7:24 PM

ImBrayden wrote: I'm from Palmyra. It's right next to Hershey and Lebanon.

lebanon is only like 45 min from me and i have family up there. whats ur # ill txt u if im up in that area. that would be sick! aha

5/8/2013 7:24 PM

ImBrayden wrote: We should ride Ried Menzer sometime man!

Do you go there a lot? I've been there every weekend either Saturday or Sunday for the last 2 or 3 weeks with a friend of mine

5/8/2013 7:30 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: In Hanover, which is about 40 minutes away from York & the skatepark in York. Gettysburg is probably more well known though so I'm about 30 minutes from there to give you a rough idea

ImBrayden wrote: We should ride Ried Menzer sometime man!

sundaybmxRR wrote: Do you go there a lot? I've been there every weekend either Saturday or Sunday for the last 2 or 3 weeks with a friend of mine

I was there quite a bit last summer, I ACTUALLY think I talked to you before. I remember being there with someone from Hanover, however I was forced to skate because there wasn't room for my bike.

Straight-Edge

5/8/2013 7:36 PM

cupovjoe

i miss him

twitter

PROBZ

5/8/2013 7:36 PM

ImBrayden wrote: I was there quite a bit last summer, I ACTUALLY think I talked to you before. I remember being there with someone from Hanover, however I was forced to skate because there wasn't room for my bike.

Might have been me, might have been my buddies Matt or Colby since they go there a lot too idk haha

5/8/2013 7:38 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Do you go there a lot? I've been there every weekend either Saturday or Sunday for the last 2 or 3 weeks with a friend of mine

ImBrayden wrote: I was there quite a bit last summer, I ACTUALLY think I talked to you before. I remember being there with someone from Hanover, however I was forced to skate because there wasn't room for my bike.

sundaybmxRR wrote: Might have been me, might have been my buddies Matt or Colby since they go there a lot too idk haha

I remember the frame being a Sunday and it having a small bit of gold on it. I looked at your bike check and it looks really familiar, I just remember black rims and a black stem though.

Straight-Edge

5/8/2013 7:44 PM

ImBrayden wrote: I remember the frame being a Sunday and it having a small bit of gold on it. I looked at your bike check and it looks really familiar, I just remember black rims and a black stem though.

Hmmm I'm not sure who that was. I know this one younger kid has a Sunday (I think) and had a gold sprocket but idk

5/8/2013 7:50 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Might have been me, might have been my buddies Matt or Colby since they go there a lot too idk haha

ImBrayden wrote: I remember the frame being a Sunday and it having a small bit of gold on it. I looked at your bike check and it looks really familiar, I just remember black rims and a black stem though.

sundaybmxRR wrote: Hmmm I'm not sure who that was. I know this one younger kid has a Sunday (I think) and had a gold sprocket but idk

Ahh, I don't think it was you. Just watched your iPhone edit. Very nice by the way.

Straight-Edge

5/8/2013 7:52 PM

ImBrayden wrote: Ahh, I don't think it was you. Just watched your iPhone edit. Very nice by the way.

probably not haha and thanks!!

5/8/2013 8:23 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Hmmm I'm not sure who that was. I know this one younger kid has a Sunday (I think) and had a gold sprocket but idk

ImBrayden wrote: Ahh, I don't think it was you. Just watched your iPhone edit. Very nice by the way.

sundaybmxRR wrote: probably not haha and thanks!!

whats ur # bro?

Post a Reply to: Who would you want to ride with on vital

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm