4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Who would you want to ride with on vital

5/6/2013 6:41 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: im only like 45min from there so if u wanna get a ton of ppl we could all go for a day and watch the tour then go ride and i could film a day edit or sumpin like dat. sound good?

were you talking to me or Wallmartbmx? haha but that'd be sick.

5/6/2013 7:23 PM

Any of you PA clowns spend some time at Platinum Plus? My friend just was arrested for prostitution there. haha

BMX and Road Bikes. Bike Shop Employee
Follow me on twitter @scotteffting

Follow me on instagram: scotteffting

5/6/2013 7:44 PM

WallmartBMX wrote: dew tour in montana ...................... never going to happen

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: im only like 45min from there so if u wanna get a ton of ppl we could all go for a day and watch the tour then go ride and i could film a day edit or sumpin like dat. sound good?

sundaybmxRR wrote: were you talking to me or Wallmartbmx? haha but that'd be sick.

you. it would be insane. rollin squad deep shuttin down the streets aha! i can only imagine

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

5/6/2013 7:48 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: you. it would be insane. rollin squad deep shuttin down the streets aha! i can only imagine

This was about 2/3 of the group we had goin on down there in 2011

the rest are out of the shot in the right I think

if we had a group like this goin again we could get some serious riding done!

5/6/2013 11:34 PM

dream wrote: Hey remember we were going to meet up at vans. You me and your friend with premium in his username.

"Premium" gave up riding. And yeah I still go to Vans. I recently took the contest they held there and got 6th in Advanced division.

5/7/2013 8:56 AM

I like big groups, but not tooo big. Seems like a huge ass group would be kinda fun though.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco, element4all,

Animal - Guerra - Odyssey

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844
E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com
Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com ;
PSN - TheBrownWolf

5/7/2013 10:16 AM

FreddyDapice wrote: I like big groups, but not tooo big. Seems like a huge ass group would be kinda fun though.

Every summer they do like a go skate day in Munich for BMX.
I'm gonna see what's up this year cause I moved in late last year.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Bike Check.

5/8/2013 7:06 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: were you talking to me or Wallmartbmx? haha but that'd be sick.

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: you. it would be insane. rollin squad deep shuttin down the streets aha! i can only imagine

sundaybmxRR wrote: This was about 2/3 of the group we had goin on down there in 2011

i could get about 7 people. maybe more hbu?

5/8/2013 7:18 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: i could get about 7 people. maybe more hbu?

idk how many people I could get to come down, most my friends just go down with their families and stuff so I just meet them.

I AM trying to see if my friend can take me along when the Dew Tour happens and stay, if so that's 1, plus I think his friend, and I know some of my other friends might wanna go down for a day. idk next time people come out I'll talk to them and see whatsup

5/8/2013 7:20 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: This was about 2/3 of the group we had goin on down there in 2011

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: i could get about 7 people. maybe more hbu?

sundaybmxRR wrote: idk how many people I could get to come down, most my friends just go down with their families and stuff so I just meet them.

I AM trying to see if my friend can take me along when the Dew Tour happens and stay, if so that's 1, plus I think his friend, and I know some of my other friends might wanna go down for a day. idk next time people come out I'll talk to them and see whatsup

what ur # ill txt u so its easier to make plans and stuff

5/8/2013 7:20 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: Im from PA!

sundaybmxRR wrote: Same!

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: where in PA? ur both people i wouldnt mind riding with based upon previous knowledge ahaha

I'm from Palmyra. It's right next to Hershey and Lebanon.

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

5/8/2013 7:22 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote: where in PA? ur both people i wouldnt mind riding with based upon previous knowledge ahaha

sundaybmxRR wrote: In Hanover, which is about 40 minutes away from York & the skatepark in York. Gettysburg is probably more well known though so I'm about 30 minutes from there to give you a rough idea

We should ride Ried Menzer sometime man!

Straight-Edge

5/8/2013 7:24 PM

ImBrayden wrote: I'm from Palmyra. It's right next to Hershey and Lebanon.

lebanon is only like 45 min from me and i have family up there. whats ur # ill txt u if im up in that area. that would be sick! aha

5/8/2013 7:24 PM

ImBrayden wrote: We should ride Ried Menzer sometime man!

Do you go there a lot? I've been there every weekend either Saturday or Sunday for the last 2 or 3 weeks with a friend of mine

5/8/2013 7:30 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: In Hanover, which is about 40 minutes away from York & the skatepark in York. Gettysburg is probably more well known though so I'm about 30 minutes from there to give you a rough idea

ImBrayden wrote: We should ride Ried Menzer sometime man!

sundaybmxRR wrote: Do you go there a lot? I've been there every weekend either Saturday or Sunday for the last 2 or 3 weeks with a friend of mine

I was there quite a bit last summer, I ACTUALLY think I talked to you before. I remember being there with someone from Hanover, however I was forced to skate because there wasn't room for my bike.

Straight-Edge

5/8/2013 7:36 PM

cupovjoe

i miss him

twitter

PROBZ

5/8/2013 7:36 PM

ImBrayden wrote: I was there quite a bit last summer, I ACTUALLY think I talked to you before. I remember being there with someone from Hanover, however I was forced to skate because there wasn't room for my bike.

Might have been me, might have been my buddies Matt or Colby since they go there a lot too idk haha

5/8/2013 7:38 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Do you go there a lot? I've been there every weekend either Saturday or Sunday for the last 2 or 3 weeks with a friend of mine

ImBrayden wrote: I was there quite a bit last summer, I ACTUALLY think I talked to you before. I remember being there with someone from Hanover, however I was forced to skate because there wasn't room for my bike.

sundaybmxRR wrote: Might have been me, might have been my buddies Matt or Colby since they go there a lot too idk haha

I remember the frame being a Sunday and it having a small bit of gold on it. I looked at your bike check and it looks really familiar, I just remember black rims and a black stem though.

Straight-Edge

5/8/2013 7:44 PM

ImBrayden wrote: I remember the frame being a Sunday and it having a small bit of gold on it. I looked at your bike check and it looks really familiar, I just remember black rims and a black stem though.

Hmmm I'm not sure who that was. I know this one younger kid has a Sunday (I think) and had a gold sprocket but idk

5/8/2013 7:50 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Might have been me, might have been my buddies Matt or Colby since they go there a lot too idk haha

ImBrayden wrote: I remember the frame being a Sunday and it having a small bit of gold on it. I looked at your bike check and it looks really familiar, I just remember black rims and a black stem though.

sundaybmxRR wrote: Hmmm I'm not sure who that was. I know this one younger kid has a Sunday (I think) and had a gold sprocket but idk

Ahh, I don't think it was you. Just watched your iPhone edit. Very nice by the way.

Straight-Edge

5/8/2013 7:52 PM

ImBrayden wrote: Ahh, I don't think it was you. Just watched your iPhone edit. Very nice by the way.

probably not haha and thanks!!

5/8/2013 8:23 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Hmmm I'm not sure who that was. I know this one younger kid has a Sunday (I think) and had a gold sprocket but idk

ImBrayden wrote: Ahh, I don't think it was you. Just watched your iPhone edit. Very nice by the way.

sundaybmxRR wrote: probably not haha and thanks!!

whats ur # bro?

Post a Reply to: Who would you want to ride with on vital

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm