4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Will/Should Adam LZ go pro?

4/10/2014 6:04 PM

I brought this up when talking to a few of my friends the other day and I figured it was interesting enough to share with you guys. I think he will eventually go pro. Let's face it, he's come a long way! I think if he keeps riding street then he will go pro. I've noticed that he is starting to ride a lot more park and if he stopped riding street, I don't think he could go pro because he can't compete with other pro park rats.

Those are my thoughts, share yours!

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/10/2014 6:06 PM

I have no idea what/who you're talking about.

"im hoping people realize that this is the realest machine on Vital right now. id kill to get on that thing and see how it feels. awesome job."- Howlerfbm

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

Antithought.bandcamp.com- Check it!

4/10/2014 6:07 PM

Nope, would hate to see his name on a part.
Maybe if his attatude changed maybe but at the moment i wouldnt care if he just dissapeard from bmx all together.
He is all i hear from some of my friends.

The first breath is the beginning of death

4/10/2014 6:07 PM

Ricked_Em wrote: I have no idea what/who you're talking about.

you lucky bastard. keep it that way

4/10/2014 6:08 PM

Lol who really cares?

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

4/10/2014 6:08 PM

Ricked_Em wrote: I have no idea what/who you're talking about.

Look him up. I'm really surprised you have never heard of him! He's pretty popular.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

4/10/2014 6:10 PM

jamiespadina wrote: Nope, would hate to see his name on a part.
Maybe if his attatude changed maybe but at the moment i wouldnt care if he just dissapeard from bmx all together.

Why is that? I think he is immature but I like to watch him ride. Love him or hate him, I don't think he's leaving anytime soon.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

4/10/2014 6:12 PM

Based on the comments im assuming a lot of tailwhips, bar spins, half cabs, and zero style. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

"im hoping people realize that this is the realest machine on Vital right now. id kill to get on that thing and see how it feels. awesome job."- Howlerfbm

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

4/10/2014 6:14 PM

Ricked_Em wrote: Based on the comments im assuming a lot of tailwhips, bar spins, half cabs, and zero style. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Hmmmm That's actually quite accurate. XD He's got more style than Chad Kerley in my opinion.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

4/10/2014 6:18 PM

I'm sure he will he is really good at the whole advertising thing he probably makes more then some pros off youtube and selling shirts and stuff i don't see why people dislike him i mean he is just trying to make that $$$ but people just love to hate on successful people in general though. Sucks kinda.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/10/2014 6:20 PM

Ricked_Em wrote: Based on the comments im assuming a lot of tailwhips, bar spins, half cabs, and zero style. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Stocksy wrote: Hmmmm That's actually quite accurate. XD He's got more style than Chad Kerley in my opinion.

I hate him because of his personallity and that fact that he has no style at all. Just all the main tricks like bars and whips everything.

4/10/2014 6:24 PM

Stocksy wrote: Hmmmm That's actually quite accurate. XD He's got more style than Chad Kerley in my opinion.

That's like winning the special Olympics............you're still retarded

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

4/10/2014 6:24 PM

Hellllll no

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

4/10/2014 6:33 PM

Like alot of people say that arron ross has no style but i would say his is Soft if i may say. Everything he does looks cushiony and he is fun to watch.
But Adam lz is like when you leave chips in the car for a week then find them and eat on and it tastes like shit and there are ants on them

4/10/2014 6:34 PM

Never go by how someone is online, he's really chill. He stayed in my town for a few days & I rode with him and he was not a dick or anything at all. Real chill, and threw down 2 notable street clips too. I'm not one of his 10 year old dickriders though but I'll stand up for the dude cause I always see people talking shit on him, but he's not like everyone makes him out to be. Or if he was at one point, he isn't like that now.

4/10/2014 6:38 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Never go by how someone is online, he's really chill. He stayed in my town for a few days & I rode with him and he was not a dick or anything at all. Real chill, and threw down 2 notable street clips too. I'm not one of his 10 year old dickriders though but I'll stand up for the dude cause I always see people talking shit on him, but he's not like everyone makes him out to be. Or if he was at one point, he isn't like that now.

I havent looked him up in about a year but back then it seemed like he wasnt in it for the rideing life but to make money and bmx should never be about that. It should be about just having fun and enjoying it

4/10/2014 6:45 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Never go by how someone is online, he's really chill. He stayed in my town for a few days & I rode with him and he was not a dick or anything at all. Real chill, and threw down 2 notable street clips too. I'm not one of his 10 year old dickriders though but I'll stand up for the dude cause I always see people talking shit on him, but he's not like everyone makes him out to be. Or if he was at one point, he isn't like that now.

I always thought he was a little immature, but he's a great rider without a doubt.
I'm pretty immature myself at times! Haha

Haven't the guys from Deco been hooking Adam up with pedals and grips and stuff lately? Maybe they're interested in getting him on their team! Who knows! And didn't he have like a 5 second clip in that Profile video that was on the first or second page of The Come Up yesterday? That's pretty cool! The bottom line is, Adam LZ is a great rider and he has potential!

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

4/10/2014 6:56 PM

I don't know why people are bashing on his personality. Lots of pros are strange, they just don't document it like he does. I watched Tyler Fernangle throw a hissy fit trying 360 bar to down whip into foam. No one is bashing on him.

4/10/2014 6:59 PM

I always thought he was an aggressive rider. I like him. He rides to ride and isn't in it for money really. He made t shirts and they got popular. So that means he's twisting the bmx scene for money? I'd like to see him go pro. My opinion.

4/10/2014 7:04 PM

With the number of kids that has his testicles in their mouths, i won't be surprised if he does well as pro.

Just like how many kids are riding tom dugan's dick, kids love guys who ride good and quirky personalities.

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

It's sad when everyone takes the side of the pathological liar.
i bet he doesn't even tighten the bolts because he just tears it down after building it.

4/10/2014 7:07 PM

I will probably be hated on for this comment, but it's whatever I guess. I don't understand what's with the hate on tailwhips and barspins. I understand if that's all an entire edit it, but both adam LZ and chad kerley have some really good lines and parts. I guess it's true though people will hate the ones that are successful.

As far as Adam LZ going pro I definitely think he is at the level and I actually don't even understand why he doesn't have a big sponsor yet. And for you people hating on him, so what he might be a little immature, pretty much all of his stuff is sarcasm.

4/10/2014 7:15 PM

Stocksy wrote: I brought this up when talking to a few of my friends the other day and I figured it was interesting enough to share with you guys. I think he will eventually go pro. Let's face it, he's come a long way! I think if he keeps riding street then he will go pro. I've noticed that he is starting to ride a lot more park and if he stopped riding street, I don't think he could go pro because he can't compete with other pro park rats.

Those are my thoughts, share yours!

I'm so tired of people getting hated on for "having no style", it's retarded. if they can send shit and throw down tricks who gives a fuck if they have style, you can't win a game of bike with style, or make a career out of bmx with it either js

4/10/2014 7:18 PM

iFLYBikes wrote: I'm so tired of people getting hated on for "having no style", it's retarded. if they can send shit and throw down tricks who gives a fuck if they have style, you can't win a game of bike with style, or make a career out of bmx with it either js

Are you retarded? Any robot or hucker can go throw a triple tailwhip but it takes something that can't be learned to make a floating 360 look 100x better.

Street Bike
Autopilot Check!

Trails Bike
Bike Check!

4/10/2014 7:26 PM

Ricked_Em wrote: Are you retarded? Any robot or hucker can go throw a triple tailwhip but it takes something that can't be learned to make a floating 360 look 100x better.

This.
How many noted pro's do you see out there with no style?
Not many at all or close to none.

Its like anyone can make a house but its the good looking ones that sell not the ones that are bland hahaa

4/10/2014 7:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2014 9:13 PM

He's defo calmed down & matured as he's got older, In that more recent how to 540 and he seemed alot more chill compared to how he used to be, which I will admit was quite annoying.

I think he's got the potential to go pro eventually, his riding has progressed loads these last 2 years, I think some companies probably wanna see him grow up a bit first, after all you can be a great rider but if your the type of person that's annoying or a dick; no ones gonna wanna spend time with you on trips or have you reppin' their name .

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/10/2014 7:42 PM

Ehh idk, he's kinda funny but i think he tries too hard to be. He is a good rider, but he doesn't bring anything very notable to the table. The only unique thing i've seen him do is his "froth flip" thing wich gets old and is stupid to call that. I do enjoy his videos though.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

4/10/2014 7:44 PM

At first I thought he was annoying but after watching a couple more videos of him he is just really hyper... He is always hyped up on caffeine.. Which can be somewhat annoying but he's also chill... On his social media you can tell that he does really care for bmx and his fans and doesn't just take it for granted. Which I feel is the most important part.

I doubt he will go pro simply because he has said that he doesn't want to.. From what I can tell he is making enough to pay for college and lots of travel and a bunch of other stuff so he is probably making enough and doesn't need to be tied to a company. Know what I mean?

4/10/2014 8:40 PM

HE DOESNT WANT TOO.

They'd fuck over his youtube series and just change everything he does.

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

4/10/2014 10:28 PM

Ricked_Em wrote: Are you retarded? Any robot or hucker can go throw a triple tailwhip but it takes something that can't be learned to make a floating 360 look 100x better.

lmao i'm dying over here. that is the DUMBEST thing i've ever read.

When i first learned to flat 3 it looked like complete shit but i LEARNED how to make it look smooth, high, and stylish.
Not everyone can LEARN how to do a triple tailwhip. Theres more people that can do a stylish 360 than a 3x whip.

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

4/10/2014 10:54 PM

Well it's really up to him, and anyone that may want to sponsor him. It doesn't bother me if he gets sponsored or he doesn't to be honest. It doesn't matter who people are riding for, as long as they ride.
Post a Reply to: Will/Should Adam LZ go pro?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm