4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Your Most Embarrassing Fail

9/22/2012 12:43 PM

We all hit the ground every once in a while but have u ever had a fall so bad that u had to laugh at urself? My most recent was one night doing a manual in a parking lot I fell directly on my ass and my shoe popped off and went in the air. Only way I can explain that happenning is I was on a few mg of xanax and had a beer so I had no business even riding but I couldnt sleep so I came outside. Another time was years ago as I was flying down a hill on my GT, I started looking at these 2 girls I saw walking up the block and my hat flew off. My natural reaction was to try and grab my hat and I lost control and flipped over the bars and rolled a few feet down the hill right in front of the girls I was looking at. They asked if I was ok but I know they laughed on the inside.

9/22/2012 1:02 PM

lmfao i wouldve just got up and hauled ass if i was you infront of those girls lol. mine was one night i was night riding. and we decided to go to times square it was about 12am and idk what i was looking at and hit some traffic cone thing but except it wasnt very flexible and didnt move much so i flipped over it. needless to say i hopped up as soon as i hit the floor grabbed the bike and took off running. i have never been so embarrassed lol

9/22/2012 1:35 PM

the stupidest crash i have ever had was about a moth ago and was going for a g turn to manual and hopping over this pretty small 3 set while still manualing (from bottom to top) but i didn't have enough speed so i hit with my back tire and flipped over my bars in front of a hobo and he was laughing so hard so i just got up and did the walk of shame

another pretty funny one was at mid night we were having this night session with some friends and my friend 180 and starts fakeing around this structure to get to the other side and instead he just falls backwards in to some bushes

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"
Bike Check.

9/22/2012 1:45 PM

The 1/100 footjam whip that i dont even know how but my foot misses the tire completely but i think im good.

Go from doing tricks to sitting on my ass in a fraction of a second, sitting down still holding the bars mind you with that WTF look on my face.

Luckily I only ride 1 spot, people usually know what im trying, but like if I rolled up to a spot and that was the first thing you seen me do, you'd probably think I wzs "that guy"

9/22/2012 1:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/22/2012 10:41 PM

Once riding on the side of this ledge and fell off. Then I got up after laying in the ditch for like 10 minutes, rode on a brick wall that I usually 180 off but was so like confused from hitting my head I just rode right off it and nose dove right in front of tons of old guys hahaha.

The first ledge was like 5 feet and then second was like 3, still hurt like shit hitting my head twice and nose diving.
Got a shitty concussion from that.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/22/2012 2:24 PM

Was hauling ass and flew out of a quarter had to go in grass and wasn't ready to hop the curb in front of me so i put my feet down to walk over but i was going so fast that my bike tire hit the curb and somehow ended up on my back while i was moving until i ditched the bike.

9/22/2012 2:39 PM

one time i was just cruzing along and took a deep turn and there was a fly and i swated at it and tiped over right to my face and another time i was riding and i saw a girl i knew and i started talking to her and ran into a mailbox.

9/22/2012 2:42 PM

Most embarrising thing? Go to my thread "This aught to be interesting"

Reps:JakeSalbert,Stephan.yupthatsme,bmxrider4lyfe,cb4130,mactive818,Broughton,Dream,Kymike
~I have more reps, I just can't remember exactly who...lmao

"Because gray is all there ever is nothing is ever black and white.”-Tom Dugan

9/22/2012 3:27 PM

About a week ago,i rode over to a friends house and there were about 5 or 6 of his sisters HOTT friends on the porch. So I ride up trying to be all smooth and go to put my foot down to get off my bike and my damn shoe lace was tangled around my pedal so I just fell straight over, uttering the words "oh shit". #epicfail

Refs~ scamhype x 3, pikachu, kroller, Ivan, kingcitybikeco, powerhouse, and traded w/ Jr Faw &Kevin Burnette
Sold 24" complete to some kid on here Chris....something I think.

9/22/2012 3:34 PM

One day I tried hopping a curb, my front tire cased, I flew over my bars but I put my hands out and my feet where on my peddles so I was walking in a handstand.

Follow me on Instagram! @marlozorman

9/22/2012 3:41 PM

riding down a spox and seen a girl and flipped right over the bars... (she didnt see) so i just got up and was like "nothing happed" lol

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!
sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!
if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list
35+ clean refs

9/22/2012 4:00 PM

I tried to ice a small picnic table and it had that green rubber like Shit so it just stuck as soon as my peg land and I flipped and landed shin first into my frame.

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

9/22/2012 4:52 PM

i was telling a friend what i could do and ran into a curb and faceplanted infront of like 50 kids

9/22/2012 5:51 PM

I pulled up to school on my bike and grabbed my brakes and tried to skid out and look cool. But instead I fell back and laid out on the bike rack and and all i hear is "smooth" from the music teacher lol

RIDE SON!

9/22/2012 6:45 PM

My front wheel got caught in some random pothole in the sidewalk. I was riding to a spot and heaps of people saw

9/22/2012 6:54 PM

2 things.

First,
Me at skatepark with new brake cable.
Odyssey Slic Kable
I start riding with friends.
Hot girl is watching.
Slic Kable gets caught in tire.
Too Long.
I end up on my face laughing my ass off.

Second,
Me practicing footjams.
Did a perfect footjam tire tap.
Next try.
Fucked up footjam.
Shoe falls off.
Tire spins.
Shoe hits face.
I fall.
Black eye.

Decided to tell them in 4chan style, makes it more fun.

9/22/2012 7:25 PM

I have 2..

I'll tell them in 4chan style like above hahaha

1st

>cruising a city with 2 friends
>they all bunnyhop for what seems to be no reason
>2nd friend lands, then I see it
>giant hole in the sidewalk
>try to bunnyhop to the side as fast as possible
>don't quite make it
>fall in the hole
>surprisingly am not hurt
>everyone's staring
>friends are already pretty far away
>awkwardly ride away

2rd

>rode bikes to school
>girlfriend at the time is walking by
>tries to 360 to look cool
>eats shit into a bunch of malch/a tree
>pokerface

9/22/2012 7:50 PM

Ahaaaaaaaaaaa, dude, what did your girlfriend do? Aha, I want a girl that would laugh her ass off, come over and hug me then ask if I was okay, thats like, the coolest girl

9/22/2012 8:26 PM

Riding at a local drainage ditch that use to be ruled by skaters so every single angle and corner is waxed. Anyway i whipped to the left and my back tire slid down a 10 ft. slope... and i was still on my bike. So Im not the best, most of my tricks are on a fly out. (I cant do much flat.) so I was with a bunch of riders who can truck flat and stuff like that. To make it simple. I looked like a moron. I ended up with a scraped up elbow and hip not much but still. This also happened yesterday.

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."
-Feeble_to_face
----BIKECHECK----

9/22/2012 8:31 PM

EffWoodPushers wrote: Ahaaaaaaaaaaa, dude, what did your girlfriend do? Aha, I want a girl that would laugh her ass off, come over and hug me then ask if I was okay, thats like, the coolest girl

she just laughed at me and didn't even ask if I was okay hahahah she's just like "good oneee!" and hugged me

9/22/2012 10:09 PM

Was riding on the footpath and paying attention to a event happening on the other-side of the road, crashed into a bin spilling all the crap all over the road while everyone was looking.

9/22/2012 11:36 PM

bailing on a like 4 foot gap 3 foot tall dirt jump and fucking up my knee really bad... i think there was something that wouldve made me eat it on the landing so i had to bail, and then i just ate it... which is shitty, because well, thats dinky

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

9/23/2012 7:22 PM

Such a simple rail and i slammed my ass on it

Q:What would you do if you saw someone trying to steal your bike?
A: Well, if I was with friends, I'd punch him in the stomach so he bends over and knee him right in the jaw, if he tries to strike back, I'd grab his arm, twist it, and trip at the same time so that he falls to the ground, and then ill get my friends to back me up and curb-stomp the shit outta him, then take my bike back, and walk away feeling like a boss...
.............but if I was alone, Id be a pussy and snatch the bike and ride away as fast as I could.

9/23/2012 7:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/23/2012 7:32 PM

BrandynMauro wrote:

Chipped my tailbone 2 years ago...........Fuck that. Hurt sooo bad.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/23/2012 7:34 PM

Spenlard wrote: Chipped my tailbone 2 years ago...........Fuck that. Hurt sooo bad.

what were you trying to do? my fall was embarassing cuz it was so small, i was going for an ice and completely missed it

Q:What would you do if you saw someone trying to steal your bike?
A: Well, if I was with friends, I'd punch him in the stomach so he bends over and knee him right in the jaw, if he tries to strike back, I'd grab his arm, twist it, and trip at the same time so that he falls to the ground, and then ill get my friends to back me up and curb-stomp the shit outta him, then take my bike back, and walk away feeling like a boss...
.............but if I was alone, Id be a pussy and snatch the bike and ride away as fast as I could.

9/23/2012 7:55 PM

just yesterday i was trying a feeble to bar on this ledge and i was on the ledge and theres a pretty big crack in it and my peg happened to be in there right when i hopped and i got bucked fowards like crazy and hopped over my bars and was laughing my ass off.

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

9/23/2012 7:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/23/2012 7:59 PM

BrandynMauro wrote:

Spenlard wrote: Chipped my tailbone 2 years ago...........Fuck that. Hurt sooo bad.

BrandynMauro wrote: what were you trying to do? my fall was embarassing cuz it was so small, i was going for an ice and completely missed it

Manny over rollers or whatever they're called on trails.

9/23/2012 8:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/23/2012 8:03 PM

When I was first learning smiths, I accidentally nose-dived out of a pretty fast one and I started going over the bars, so I tried to run out of it and ended up running with my bike on the front wheel between my legs for like 25 feet before falling. -__-

I Am The Danger
99% of my posts are bullshit
Proudly fapped to my unfinished new build, will be completed by the end of April 2014

9/23/2012 8:10 PM

back in the days when i skateboarded I borrowed a friends bike and tried to hop off a table but i wasn't going fast enough and fucked the hop landing on my front wheel. Hurt like shit and i looked like the biggest fucking idiot ever

9/23/2012 8:11 PM

When I was just starting I tried a 180 hop flat and my foot slipped and my hands blew off my handlebars and I fell backwards and sacked myself on my rear tire and some granny saw me and gave me this look of shame lol.

Yesterday I was modifing a DJ to give it more pop for height instead of far and all the loose soil on the landing made me slip out (casing didn't help either) and I hit my right side,my shoulder,flipped,and hit the left side of my face and cut mah chin lol. Even funnier is that it happened to 2 of my friends LOL I got up laughing while they stayed on the ground cting like it was a body bag

I helped CrazyClark get banned

Post a Reply to: Your Most Embarrassing Fail

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm