4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

albes customer service

5/5/2014 4:51 AM

hi guys, do you guys get problems with albes not replying emails ? second time ordering, with same frustration.

5/5/2014 5:13 AM

Empire are the best for customer service I've found. Haven't dealt with albes

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

5/5/2014 6:57 AM

When did you email them?

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

5/5/2014 8:06 AM

Albes always responded to me but they lied to me when I last dealt with them

I'm on the vital legit list!
#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

5/5/2014 11:44 AM

i think calling them would be your best bet, thats what i did when they didn't reply to my email after several days and everything worked out fine after that.

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike

5/5/2014 12:47 PM

zzzxtreme wrote: hi guys, do you guys get problems with albes not replying emails ? second time ordering, with same frustration.

Hey zzzxtreme,
Emails are always answered with in 24 hours except on the weekends. If you emailed late Friday it's possible we wouldn't get to it until Monday sometime. With that being said I do even answer a lot of the emails on the weekends via my phone if it's something I can answer easily.

So...If you didn't get an email back and you NEED an answer....just call us. Pretty easy. We are nice, fun loving guys that are happy to help. Dane Wild is a BITCH though.

--Flip

p.s. We have a live chat feature on the site as well that we have up and running if we aren't too swamped for instant answers too.

5/5/2014 12:47 PM

tomdon wrote: Albes always responded to me but they lied to me when I last dealt with them

LIES!

5/5/2014 12:54 PM

Nahh.. Flips a rad dude, but hes also human. Be patient, they'll get to you sooner or later.

My experiences with Albes have all gone swell so far.

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

5/5/2014 4:42 PM

yo, Flip.

You hip to this song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFmv22ghzQw

5/5/2014 7:37 PM

Yeah, the live chat feature is pretty sweet. I annoy them with my stupidity every chance I get, although I've been too busy lately.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/5/2014 7:39 PM

I really do love the fact that Albes is on Vital & responds to people, really awesome of them. Never had any problems ordering with them at all!

5/5/2014 7:52 PM

Yeah Flip. A guy living in Malaysia should just call the shop; it's so easy with international rates. Should be a piece of cake. Hey Flip, is the shop open right now? Because it's 10:50 am Tuesday morning in Malaysia right now. Or should he call when he's asleep?

5/5/2014 11:33 PM

Albe's has good customer service. Their Live Chat on the website and hitting them up on the phone is how I've primarily talked to them though. Never through e-mails.

Back into BMX after 17 years. I just want to learn how to manual dammit!

2012 Fit WiFi Custom

5/5/2014 11:38 PM

thanks. i shall avoid using email when contacting them in the future.

5/6/2014 5:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2014 5:47 AM

Fondue wrote: Yeah Flip. A guy living in Malaysia should just call the shop; it's so easy with international rates. Should be a piece of cake. Hey Flip, is the shop open right now? Because it's 10:50 am Tuesday morning in Malaysia right now. Or should he call when he's asleep?

looks like fondouche is back.

P.S. Its 8 46 in malaysia right now and the shop is open...

5/6/2014 6:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2014 6:01 AM

Fondue wrote: Yeah Flip. A guy living in Malaysia should just call the shop; it's so easy with international rates. Should be a piece of cake. Hey Flip, is the shop open right now? Because it's 10:50 am Tuesday morning in Malaysia right now. Or should he call when he's asleep?

KrisnerBMX wrote: looks like fondouche is back.

P.S. Its 8 46 in malaysia right now and the shop is open...

Aww...did I say mean words about your buddy? Calling names is a sure way to tell people you've already lost any argument.
Post a Reply to: albes customer service

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm