4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

bike suggestions

8/23/2011 4:18 PM

I've been in bmx for about a year and im buying a new bike. any suggestions on what i should get or should i just make a custom? thanks

8/23/2011 4:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2011 4:22 PM

If you are really into riding, and have the money, I would personally go custom.
If not, look for something with sealed bearings, chromoly parts, and maybe some well known aftermarket parts on there.

8/23/2011 4:26 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote: If you are really into riding, and have the money, I would personally go custom.
If not, look for something with sealed bearings, chromoly parts, and maybe some well known aftermarket parts on there.

yeah i dont have alot of money right now so i was thinking of buying a complete, do you know of any good brands?

8/23/2011 4:28 PM

spencer731 wrote: yeah i dont have alot of money right now so i was thinking of buying a complete, do you know of any good brands?

What is your budget?
I recommend browsing on here: http://www.danscomp.com/serve/html/bikes.html

8/23/2011 4:30 PM

about 400-500$. most of my money goes into motocross, bmx is just kind of a side hobby but im getting more serious about it

8/23/2011 4:32 PM

spencer731 wrote: about 400-500$. most of my money goes into motocross, bmx is just kind of a side hobby but im getting more serious about it

I recommend browsing on Danscomp, finding some bikes in your price range, and posting them on here to get opinions.

8/23/2011 4:33 PM

i say get one the fits or wait for the 2012 ones to come.http://www.danscomp.com/shop-BIKES/Fit.html

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||___
| THE SEX TRUCK |||""'|""\___,_
|_____________ l||__|__|__|
(@)@)"""""""**(@)(@)**|(@)


refs:TCBMX

8/23/2011 4:34 PM

i was looking at the 2012 fit eddie 3. is that a good bike or not worth it?

8/23/2011 4:40 PM

http://www.veinbmx.com/Bikes_3/BMX-Completes/Amber-Savior-bestprice-fullcromo-sealedbearing-BMX
You won't regret it. They're bikes come loaded with good parts for a cheap price.
Full chromoly frame, 48 spline cranks, sealed bearings, Odyssey pedals, 1 piece steerer tube tapered forks.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

8/23/2011 4:49 PM

Eddie 3 or Inman 3.

8/23/2011 9:06 PM

buy my sunday for 600 !

Check out my bike check :

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Eddie-sitting-on-G-sports-with-some-comfortable-2-35-s,1248752 ;

Refs : one size fits all , stksausce , lbonbi , swine ,Areanfsl , Ajp62696 , the bald (frame!) , Aguers , mattjmuldoon@yahoo.com , showtime402

8/24/2011 12:11 PM

Spencer731,

Veinbmx.com offers a great amount of high-quality complete bikes and parts for a lower price than most. If you haven't had a chance to check it out, we invite you to stop by the website and hit us up on the live chat box anytime if you have questions.

I used to ride quite a bit of moto myself and have also found BMX to be much fun, and a little cheaper

Like the other guys have said, typically it is a little more expensive to build a custom bike. If you are new to riding BMX, you may want to start off with a complete bike because you will get way more bike for your money this way. The Amber complete bikes we offer are loaded with aftermarket parts already, almost similar to a custom build. As you progress with riding you will start to find out which parts you may need to upgrade or switch out for a different size.

You can go all out and buy the custom Pro Circuit KX450f all decked out, but I'm sure a stock Kawi will be more than sufficient for you to go riding. Its obviously up to you in the end.

I would suggest checking out the Amber Savior complete bike.

http://www.veinbmx.com/Bikes_3/BMX-Completes/Amber-Savior-bestprice-fullcromo-sealedbearing-BMX

Just wanted to let you know that you can contact us anytime with questions on our product and try help point you in the right direction.

Have a great day and good luck with the search!

Vein BMX Customer Care!

Customer Care @ VEIN BMX!

8/24/2011 12:18 PM

Vein BMX wrote: Spencer731,

Veinbmx.com offers a great amount of high-quality complete bikes and parts for a lower price than most. If you haven't had a chance to check it out, we invite you to stop by the website and hit us up on the live chat box anytime if you have questions.

I used to ride quite a bit of moto myself and have also found BMX to be much fun, and a little cheaper

Like the other guys have said, typically it is a little more expensive to build a custom bike. If you are new to riding BMX, you may want to start off with a complete bike because you will get way more bike for your money this way. The Amber complete bikes we offer are loaded with aftermarket parts already, almost similar to a custom build. As you progress with riding you will start to find out which parts you may need to upgrade or switch out for a different size.

You can go all out and buy the custom Pro Circuit KX450f all decked out, but I'm sure a stock Kawi will be more than sufficient for you to go riding. Its obviously up to you in the end.

I would suggest checking out the Amber Savior complete bike.

http://www.veinbmx.com/Bikes_3/BMX-Completes/Amber-Savior-bestprice-fullcromo-sealedbearing-BMX

Just wanted to let you know that you can contact us anytime with questions on our product and try help point you in the right direction.

Have a great day and good luck with the search!

Vein BMX Customer Care!

Thats cool that you understand where im coming from, ii get what your saying. Im pretty interested in a vein. Might just buy one. Thanks alot man

8/24/2011 12:32 PM

Spenlard wrote: http://www.veinbmx.com/Bikes_3/BMX-Completes/Amber-Savior-bestprice-fullcromo-sealedbearing-BMX
You won't regret it. They're bikes come loaded with good parts for a cheap price.
Full chromoly frame, 48 spline cranks, sealed bearings, Odyssey pedals, 1 piece steerer tube tapered forks.

booom do this

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

Post a Reply to: bike suggestions

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm