4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

burliest/strongest frame

1/1/2012 10:54 PM

whats the burliest and strongest frame out there that doesnt way 2 tons?

BUBBA

1/1/2012 10:55 PM

t1 barcode. a s&m warpig, a kink fiend a solid killing machine

1/1/2012 10:56 PM

FBM angel of death

fighting over the internet is like racing in the special olympics... it doesn't matter if you win or lose, you're still a retard.............................

facebook.com/tedhuie

1/1/2012 10:56 PM

t1 sfa

1/1/2012 10:58 PM

tedhuie wrote: FBM angel of death

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom. throw some CB4Ks on that bitch with some big apes and my og bottleneck. mmmmmm tastey

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

1/1/2012 11:00 PM

why do u say that

BUBBA

1/1/2012 11:01 PM

BUBBA C TANK wrote: why do u say that

look it up. pure burly sex. youll nver break that

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

1/1/2012 11:03 PM

future FBM wrote: boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom. throw some CB4Ks on that bitch with some big apes and my og bottleneck. mmmmmm tastey

im glad somebody on here has the right mindset

1/1/2012 11:03 PM

BUBBA C TANK wrote: why do u say that

future FBM wrote: look it up. pure burly sex. youll nver break that

i weigh 260 lbs

BUBBA

1/1/2012 11:06 PM

and where would i go about getting this frame?

BUBBA

1/1/2012 11:06 PM

BUBBA C TANK wrote: i weigh 260 lbs

still won't break it bubba

1/1/2012 11:08 PM

future FBM wrote: look it up. pure burly sex. youll nver break that

BUBBA C TANK wrote: i weigh 260 lbs

RiverSideRider wrote: still won't break it bubba

thats all i wanted to hear lol

BUBBA

1/1/2012 11:09 PM

Bone Deth.

You probably know more than me.
M8.

1/1/2012 11:09 PM

BUBBA C TANK wrote: thats all i wanted to hear lol

i have a t1 barcode you would like

1/1/2012 11:23 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: Bone Deth.

which bone death?

BUBBA

1/1/2012 11:26 PM

BUBBA C TANK wrote: which bone death?

Either one.

M8.

1/1/2012 11:53 PM

cult bad boy
mods can delete the thread now!

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

1/2/2012 9:07 AM

getskyhigh wrote: cult bad boy
mods can delete the thread now!

That is an incorrect answer

I like my parts like I like my chicks....American Made
My Ride

Text me 570 262 8367

1/2/2012 9:27 AM

Sunday OG

but it's probably a bit heavy for most of you weight weenies

1/2/2012 9:32 AM

Tree lil buddy. Its absolutely bombproof, aaaannnddd it only ways 4lbs 6oz!!!!!!!!!!

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

1/2/2012 9:56 AM

This!

Go watch any of the newer Sean Burns and Alex Liiv vids and you'll understand why. I ride a Creepozoid (Burns sig frame) and its burly as fuck, and rolling on 48h gsports its mother fucking bomb proof. Bone Deths bars and forks are fucking sick as hell too,

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

1/2/2012 12:21 PM

My deathrow lasted me a year and a half, and my new BTM feels realllly solid.

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum ;
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

1/2/2012 12:27 PM

Droogskull wrote: This!

Go watch any of the newer Sean Burns and Alex Liiv vids and you'll understand why. I ride a Creepozoid (Burns sig frame) and its burly as fuck, and rolling on 48h gsports its mother fucking bomb proof. Bone Deths bars and forks are fucking sick as hell too,

Yea no doubt you'd need a strong frame for those riders lol i feel like they're jumping off skyscrapers and stuff. so yea 5lbs is nothing fo me so im kind of leaning towards the creepazoid maybe the living dead because it has a bigger top tube but idk yet

BUBBA

1/2/2012 12:28 PM

bone death creep zoid

parkrat.

1/2/2012 12:29 PM

BUBBA C TANK wrote: Yea no doubt you'd need a strong frame for those riders lol i feel like they're jumping off skyscrapers and stuff. so yea 5lbs is nothing fo me so im kind of leaning towards the creepazoid maybe the living dead because it has a bigger top tube but idk yet

In reality, you probably don't need 48H wheels and the strongest frame out. Get whatever you want.

M8.

1/2/2012 12:33 PM

Droogskull wrote: This!

BUBBA C TANK wrote: Yea no doubt you'd need a strong frame for those riders lol i feel like they're jumping off skyscrapers and stuff. so yea 5lbs is nothing fo me so im kind of leaning towards the creepazoid maybe the living dead because it has a bigger top tube but idk yet

Xxohioanxx wrote: In reality, you probably don't need 48H wheels and the strongest frame out. Get whatever you want.

im sure i dont need but i sure as helll want lol

BUBBA

1/3/2012 6:04 AM

Currently available frames you should look at
1. Standard sta 500
2. Bone deth creepazoid
3. Terrible one. Pretty much any, but I'd get an sfa or barcode
4. Sunday wave, whatever number they're on now

Fwiw I'm 240 and was on a fit Eddie v3 for a couple months without issue. Had to quit riding for a bit though before the snow hit this year

1/3/2012 6:26 AM

Bone Deth Creepozoid

1/3/2012 6:33 AM

Check out Redline device G7 @ Albes. Heat treated like the Tree lil buddy, a bit more beef. I'm 280, rockin the Device G6 frame. @ Genesis, those Fit Eddie v3's look nice, I'm trying to decide between that and the G7.

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/3/2012 6:37 AM

AlexxxH wrote: Bone Deth Creepozoid

This! Once again you won't be disappointed with a Bone Deth.

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

Post a Reply to: burliest/strongest frame

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm